Know More About Drug Test
Drug Test is an analysis of a biological specimen like hair, blood, water, breath air, spit and perspiration. There are credited establishments who are doing the test. Major applications of drug testing include detection of the presence of performance enhancing steroids in sport, police officers testing for the presence and concentration of ethanol ( most commonly known as alcohol ) and employers screening for drugs prohibited law ( including cocaine and heroin).
There are various types of Drug Test including as follows:
- Urine Drug Test– On this type of screening, sample of urine is being examined. The level of drug is not analytical on when the drug was in use or how much the patient consumed. To a certain extent, it is simply a positive report demonstrating the presence of its metabolites.
- Hair Testing – Doing analysis by using hair strand as a sample. This procedure has been used by court systems all throughout the world including United Kingdom, United States and other countries around the globe. This method is lawfully and technically documented as permissible evidence. There will be guidelines that must be follow for hair testing that have been published by the private company in France that established markers to be proven for and cut off absorptions that require to be tested.
- Saliva Drug Testing – Oral fluid-based drug test can normally perceive use during the earlier few days. Discovery in saliva tests starts almost right away upon use of some substances.
- Sweat Drug Screen – By using a sweat patches attached to the skin, drug test can be started. The patches gather sweat over a long span of time (maximum of 14 days).
- Blood – Using a blood sample can identify whether or not a drug is in the body at a specific time. This is the most precise way of measuring if a person is under the influence however this is rare because they need specific equipment and medically skilled administrators.
Drug test result can recognize if the individual fits to the future responsibility that he may get. Drug testing is one of the basic components in increasing productivity and might strengthen individual’s morale.