10 Facts About At Home Drug Test
At home drug test is an examination of biological specimen specifically ample urine to determine the presence or nonappearance of specified parent drugs or their metabolites. Major applications of medication testing include recognition of the presence of performance enhancing steroids in sport or employers screening for drugs restricted by law.
Here are 10 facts about at home drug test.
- These tests show if one or more prescription or prohibited drugs are present in urine.
- These tests recognize the presence of drugs like barbiturates, marijuana, benzodiazepine, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, oxycodone, methamphetamine, PCP, methadone, tricyclic antidepressants and ecstasy.
- The testing is done in two stages. To begin with, you do a quick at-home test. Second, if the test recommends that drugs may be present, you send the sample to a research facility for extra testing.
- They are qualitative examination. You see whether a specific drug may be in the urine, but not what amount is present.
- You should utilize these tests when you think somebody may be abusing prescription or unlawful drugs. If you are anxious regarding a specific drug, make a point to check the name to affirm this test is intended to identify the drug you are searching for.
- The at-home testing part of this test is fairly delicate to the presence of drugs in the urine. This implies if drugs are present, you will normally get a preliminary positive test result.
- If you receive a preliminary positive result, you should direct the urine sample to the test center for a second examination.
- It is vital to send the urine test to the research facility to affirm a positive at-home result in light of the fact that certain foods, food supplements, refreshments, or pharmaceuticals can influence the outcome of at-home tests.
- The way you executed the test, the way you kept the urine, what the person ate or swallowed before the test or any other prescription drugs the person may have taken before the test are several things that can affect the accuracy of at home drug test.
- Positive result doesn’t mean that you found drugs of abuse. Take no severe actions until you receive the result from the testing center. You have to be aware that there are several factors that can affect the exactness of the test and may cause a false positive result.
For more details about at home drug test, check it with http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-AC-parents.html