A Guide to Conducting Home Drug Test
If you are a concerned parent who have a suspicion that your child is in need of medical attention because of suspected drug use, the best way to know is conduct a home drug test. Conducting home drug test is easy. However, you must still know a few tips that will help you conduct it successfully in order to get the right test results. The following are some of the basic stuffs that you should know:
- Buy Reliable and Accurate Drug Test Kits- Before buying an at home drug test kit, make sure that you check its reliability. The most important thing to consider is to be sure that you use a test kit for the drugs that are suspected of being used since there is not a universal drug kit to test all kinds of drugs. Other than that, you should also make sure that these kits are reviewed, tested, and approved by the government. For example, home drug test kits from Drug Abuse Control is FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy rating-the kind of drug test kits that you should purchase. Lastly, check if the kit hasn’t expired yet or in any way damaged which could compromise its ability to give accurate results.
- Read the Instructions and Follow it carefully- When conducting a test, make sure that you aren’t confused by what the instructions says and you follow it cautiously because even the slightest of errors can lead to wrong results. It is important that you ensure that you follow even the smallest instruction, because incorrect results may come between you and your child.
- Reduce the Possibility of Cheating- There are many tricks posted online that your child can read which could compromise the accuracy of the results of a drug test. Some will try to add chemicals to the test kit or they may take different vitamins to change the results. Make sure that they do not do these things before and during the home drug test.
- Read the Results Correctly- As mentioned above, following the instructions is important not only during the drug testing, but also after it. Interpreting results in the correct way will clear your doubts.
- Understand that there are also False Positives- This means that a result might falsely indicates the presence of a drug. There are many reasons as to how a test can come out with a positive when there is no drug use. These includes eating poppy seed which shows up as opium, drinking medications, drinking coffee which can appear as amphetamine or being exposed to secondhand drug smoke such as marijuana smoke.
For more details regarding home drug test and the best home drug test kits you can purchase online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
Posted on July 24, 2017, in alcohol, at home drug test, care for your teens, drug test, drug testing, drugs, employment, health, home drug test, medical equipment and tagged addiction, alcohol testing, business, drug abuse, drug screening, drug test, drug testing, drug tests, drug use, drugs, home drug test, Marijuana drug tests, medical help, need to know, Pre employment drug testing, random drug testing, urinalysis, urine drug test, urine test, workplace. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.