Category Archives: at home drug test
Urine test is a kind of drug test that uses urine as a specimen to detect substances within the urine that are found in drugs, therefore letting us know if there is a presence of illegal drugs in a person’s body. It is the most popular type of drug test because it is easy to perform and it is very convenient for the users. Aside from a urine test, there are also other types of drug tests like blood test or saliva test, all having the same purpose of detecting if there are illicit substances within the body.
Urine tests have been proven to be the easiest method in detecting if a person is using illegal drugs or not, because of its ease of use. Here are some of the reasons as to why:
- Less invasive – it is definitely less invasive due to the fact that people urinate behind closed doors. The privacy adds a lot of factor, and people are more comfortable conducting drug tests in their own private rooms than in public labs. The privacy also allows them to relax while conducting a drug test, therefore reducing pressure upon the user.
- Cheap – some drug tests cost more than others because of their intricacy and how they are to be used, while some are cheap because they are simple to use and are not too complicated. A urine test falls on the latter category because of its simplicity, therefore making it cheaper than other drug tests.
- Easy to conduct – since a urine test is less complicated than other drug tests, it is much easier to use and to conduct. That’s why it is a popular type of drug test because people might have a hard time understanding the instructions of other types of drug tests, which could lead to inaccurate results.
- Results in just a few minutes – because of its simplicity, its results appear fast too, since it does not require a lot of processing. Some types of drug tests require complicated analysis to produce results. The more complicated things are, the slower it becomes to process it, therefore consuming time. A Urine test on the other hand produces results in a short span of time.
In order to be sure that the results of the urine test is accurate, the urine test kits must be reliable and accurate. As a user, we cannot afford to have inaccurate results, because drugs are a huge problem in our society. Drug Abuse Control, with its variety of drug test kits, offers reliable products and are proven and tested by their customers. To ensure accuracy and reliability, choose Drug Abuse Control.
When it comes to drug tests, not all drug test kits are made equal. There is an extremely modern level of innovation that goes into manufacturing a drug testing kit. And, similar to all items, there are ways to lessen the cost, without completely compromising quality. Read on for tips on how you can pick the correct drug test kits.
- Drugs you are trying to detect- There are many kinds of drugs, that’s why it is important that before you buy drug test kits, you must know the type of illegal drugs you are testing for. Ask yourself if you are testing for a specific drug or several kinds of drugs in the human body. By knowing this, you will know if you are going to buy a single-panel drug test or a multi-panel drug test kit.
- Samples you are about to use- The most commonly used samples are urine and saliva, since they are easy to extract and cheaper than blood drug test. However, you must know that there are samples that are much more effective for certain kind of drugs. Another thing to ask is, if you are the one to do all the testing, how close do you want to be within the specimen like blood or urine?
- The cost of the drug test kits– With so many companies that offer to provide you with drug test kits, it is important to know if you can afford it. You should look for something within your financial budget, but at the same time, will not degrade the quality and ability to give you honest and correct outputs or results.
- The accuracy and credibility of the results- The most vital thing to look for is a drug test kit that will give you the correct result. It would be chaos if a kit detects the presence of drugs from someone who doesn’t really use illegal drugs. It would also be an unlikely situation if the testing kit doesn’t detect the presence of drugs from a drug addict in the workplace, a medical facility, or at home, because it would limit the help you can give to a drug user. To find the best drug test kits, look for companies with good ratings and reviews from past consumers. Other than that, look for FDA 510K approved, CLIA-waived test kit companies like Drug Abuse Control.
To purchase and know more about the most accurate and reliable drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholesale/.
One of most common person involved in drug abuse and addiction are adolescents or teenagers. Studies have shown that many young people have tried and used drugs and many unfortunately have fallen ill and victim to the bad effects of alcohol and substance abuse. This gives us a question on the necessity of drug testing in schools nowadays. Why is it important that we perform this test in schools aside from our homes? How often and what are the strategies necessary to gain honest results in drug tests at educational institutions?
Curiosity comes at teenage years. Being young and free, as well as naïve and ignorant give teens the joy and adventure of trying new things. Drugs do not fall short to the must try list of some young teens. Sometimes without the proper drug education, they didn’t realize the outcome of their actions. The need for approval to be called mature and cool by their peers might give them the pressure to say yes to illicit drugs and ignore their knowledge about illegal drugs. Some teens on the other hand, also use drugs to escape their problems. Drugs became their emotional outlet, a temporary escape to this world not knowing how it literally destroys them. This is one of the reasons why depressed teens often resolve to drugs.
Illegal drugs are not toys to be played with. They are harmful substances that damage the body and mind. They do not leave just physical traces but mental and emotional scars that are often visible symptoms and signs of drug addiction. The worst possible effect that someone can suffer from drug abuse is brain damage and death.
This is why drug testing in school is necessary. Kids are always at school and it is one of the most ideal place to conduct drug test. Within each school are hundreds or even thousands of students. Getting them tested will not only help them get the medical help they need. It will also help them remove this harmful substances that may hinder them from getting the bright future that they deserve. in schools are essential and so are drug programs that will educate this teens that illicit drugs will not do them any good.
It lies within the head of schools and parents to initiate drug testing. May they realize the great impact that these give to their students and their children.
Many businesses and companies have made pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing as a part of their policies and programs. With the number of employees and applicants in their establishment, it is only reasonable that they purchase bulk or wholesale drug test kits. The questions should be, what are the things to be considered in purchasing wholesale drug test kits?
- Where will you purchase – This is the most important question that should be considered when choosing drug test kits. Many are now producers of drug testing kits. The best way to narrow it down is to look for companies that are FDA approved, CLIA waived and have at least 99.9% accuracy detection like Drug Abuse Control. It is important to get services and products from fully established companies that have passed the necessary standards and accreditation. By doing so, you are ensured that the results of the background checks will be true or accurate.
- What type of drug test will be conducted – Another thing to bear in mind is the type of test that you want your employees to perform. It is only advisable to think through which test should be convenient and efficient to you and your workers. For example, are they okay with extracting blood as a specimen or is it much better to use saliva or urine? Which is easier to conduct and which type of tests take only little time to see the results?
- What kind of drug are you testing – With the various kinds of illegal drugs, it is important to know which drugs you are testing for. In addition, you must also choose if you are going to test for only a single type of drugs or several drugs. Know that a single-panel drug test is less expensive but tests for only a specific kind of drugs. Multi-panel test on the other hand, tests for several kinds of drugs yet is more costly.
- The cost and delivery – Quality is important but how much it costs is also another factor that will surely affect your decision making. It is important to know if you can afford it and if its cost equates to its standard. The thing is you should affordable drug testing kits that doesn’t compromise the standard for its cost. Another is it ships for free to your place. By choosing those who deliver for free, you will save a bit of your money.
There are different types of drug tests. Each drug tests depends on what kind specimen will be used in conducting the test. There are urine drug test, saliva drug tests, hair drug tests, sweat drug tests and blood drug tests. All of which has their pros and cons. For example, urine test are cheap and less invasive, however there is a higher possibility of cheating when performed while blood drug tests can detect more drugs but are too expensive and more complicated to conduct. There are also single panel and multi-panel drug test. Single panel means the drug test kit to be used will only detect one specific type of illegal drugs. Multi-panel on the other hand use drug test kits that detect several kinds of illicit drugs. There are several multi-panel drug test kits like 5-panel drug tests or 12-panel drug tests. The number indicates how many types of drugs a kit can find in a given body specimen.
It is better to conduct multi-panel drug test because they save you a lot of time and they are really efficient since multi-panel kits are useful to know the presence of many drugs in just one testing. It may be a bit expensive compared to single panel ones but it’s worth the money if you compare it to the effort that you will do to perform 5 single panel drug test to detect each type of illegal drugs.
Drugs test are important. They help us help people who need the medical attention and rehabilitation to overcome drug abuse and addiction. This is why drug tests are conducted at home, school, offices and other facilities. Companies also conduct drug tests so they can maintain a safe and drug-free workplace. Aside from that, illegal drugs hinder a person’s ability to focus that’s why employees who use drugs don’t perform well at work. Athletes also conduct drug test so the organization will know if someone is using performance enhancing drugs which is considered cheating and violation of the rules. Schools may conduct random drug tests so they may help students involved in drugs get help from medical experts. Lastly home drug tests are done so parents may help their children, especially if that person has been showing a lot of physical and behavioral symptoms of drug addiction.
Pre-employment drug testing has become mandatory in many government offices, and is also performed by various organizations and companies. Schools conduct random drug testing. Facilities also perform it to know a certain patient’s illness, in case it is connected with drug abuse. Athletes undergo it to pass the physical test, just in case they cheat by using performance-enhancing drugs. Parents also use at-home drug tests to verify if their suspicion is true. Drug testing is now a part on how society works. However, unlike most exams, it would be a good thing if a person fails this one.
There are different kinds of drugs, as well as different types of drug test. There are stimulants, like amphetamines and cocaine, and opioids, which include heroin. There are also hallucinogens, like psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, and marijuana, and lastly depressants which is not illegal until a person becomes addicted to it and use more than the prescribed dosage. Drug tests, on the other hand, have different types, depending upon which body specimen will be used to detect the presence of illicit drugs. There are blood test, sweat test, hair test, saliva test, and urine test, all of which are effective, yet have different degree of invasiveness and ease of process. For example, urine test are less invasive, less expensive, and easier to perform than blood test.
Urine test are usually done using dip tests or urine cups. Both can be single panel or multi-panel. Single panel drug tests are used to detect only a single type of drug, while multi-panel drug test are used to detect several types of drugs.
Urine drug testing is the commonly used kind of drug test because it is easy to perform, especially if you have to make several people, like most of the employees, undergo drug testing. It is also convenient for privacy reasons because parents can use urine drug test kits to their children and keep the test performed and the results to his family. Other than that, together with saliva test, it cost less compared to other types of drug tests, which is ideal for drug testing many persons.
Performing a urine test becomes much easier if you use reliable and accurate drug testing kits. Drug Abuse Control offers urine test kits, varying in types and quantities. Whether you need a simple urine test for your child, or need to perform a massive urine test for your employees, Drug Abuse Control has got your back.
To buy the best and most accurate urine test kits online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
In the 80s, there was confusion in the forces that pushed drug testing to the front of workplace issues. An increasing pressure was on employers by the globalization of the world’s economy, to cut their costs of fueling their search for the right employee and doing their business. The war on drugs intensified because of urban crime related in the rising level of drugs. But in America, the war’s focus shifted from attacking the supply to the demands, the increase of risk that aimed for the public’s safety as the specter of impairment while on the job, especially in the transportation employment sector. “Everyone should have drug testing except me” was the attitude when the drug testing emerged which was the solution to all these ills.
Drug Impairment and Urinalysis
There is a confusion in forces which raises different problems, in some case it is drug use, performance impairment and performance enhancing drugs that mostly used by athletes. The quickest fix to a lot of these problems are workplace drug testing that uses urine samples but urinalysis cannot measure the impairment caused by drugs, wanting attack the demanding side of the drug trade, apart from that almost all forces calls for drug testing on impairment while on the job. But because of drug testing, the public sees it as an extreme invasion of privacy and very intrusive that was one of the most fundamental rights, it is intrusive mostly when imposed randomly without any kind of reasonable suspicions like many drug testing proponent advocate.
Intrusiveness of Drug Testing and the Mechanisms of Drug Testing
The drug testing prevailing method of choice is by using urine samples. But people have expressed their experience of urinalysis that degraded them. Not only is the drug testing method intrusive. Drug testing results are highly sensitive personal information in a collection. It tells us if a person had a history of taking drugs or may have consumed drugs. Collecting Urine samples to find the drugs used and may show medical conditions through urinalysis that is only known by the person being testing.
Drug testing needed subjects to show their use of prescription drugs, over the counter drugs and other legitimate drugs that could cause positive feedback from the drugs testing results, private firms and the government embraced the drug testing method of urinalysis despite its intrusiveness. In the 80s, 58 percent of employers in the US had drug testing programs.
Widespread drug testing is a simple, and a quick fix to a complex social problem that is enormously attractive. That is stress, ignorance and the continuing failure of treating and drug testing employees with substance abuse health problems and not social deviance, which is threatening than appreciating a lot of our fundamental liberties?
Employers permitted the war on drugs strategy that intrude family homes without any kind of reasonable suspicion, intrusions are not really addressing the main problem, but the government are still attracted with the idea of drug testing that intrudes the bodies of its citizens.
Teenager years are exceptionally dangerous in each individual’s life. At home drug test can spare your teens from possible complications of illegal drugs and can spare their lives. Individuals during this period are more defenseless against attractions including unhealthy habits. Wrong steps as of right now not just show negative effect on rest of the life additionally may cost one’s life on occasion. Hence, it is critical to teach teenagers about the advantages of avoiding undesirable habits like drug abuse.
Drug abuse causes serious to extreme issues both physically and mentally. Various studies and insights are available regarding the unsafe effects of drug abuse. Refusing these undesirable habits expands the quality of life as well as decreases the chances of medical issues. Aside from these, a person free from any sort of unhealthy habits will dependably gain respect from his family and society. The following is the information on how vital teenage is, the reason it is essential to avoid drugs and what are the advantages of avoiding drugs.
Healthy lifestyle: Avoidance of illegal drugs is one of the key elements for staying healthy. Drugs influence the central system strongly. Drug abuse may likewise lead to health complications, make the individual weak and totally destroy the physical appearance of the individual. Consequently, avoiding drugs clearly enhances health and guarantees well-being, hence encouraging a healthy way of life.
Good academics: Drug abuse results in poor scholastic performance. Drugs moderate down the function of the brain which results in poor concentration and less activeness. Drug abusing students battle to perform academically and go to classes frequently. Though, a teen free from drugs and other unhealthy habits performs well in his academics as well as succeeds in the later phases of life.
Low risk of crimes and accidents: Stopping undesirable habits like taking illegal drugs and alcohol enormously brings down the danger of involvement in crime and accidents. A person under the influence of illegal drugs loses his control on mind and doesn’t know about what is great and terrible. In the event that we watch the statistics of road accidents, dominant part of them have happened because of drunken and/or drug abused drivers.
Sometimes, if the addicts don’t have enough funds, they have a tendency to do thefts, robberies and shop lifting to back their drug abusing habits. This makes them land in a few legal issues.
Please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html to know more about at home drug test and other related procedures.