Category Archives: drug testing
Urine test is a kind of drug test that uses urine as a specimen to detect substances within the urine that are found in drugs, therefore letting us know if there is a presence of illegal drugs in a person’s body. It is the most popular type of drug test because it is easy to perform and it is very convenient for the users. Aside from a urine test, there are also other types of drug tests like blood test or saliva test, all having the same purpose of detecting if there are illicit substances within the body.
Urine tests have been proven to be the easiest method in detecting if a person is using illegal drugs or not, because of its ease of use. Here are some of the reasons as to why:
- Less invasive – it is definitely less invasive due to the fact that people urinate behind closed doors. The privacy adds a lot of factor, and people are more comfortable conducting drug tests in their own private rooms than in public labs. The privacy also allows them to relax while conducting a drug test, therefore reducing pressure upon the user.
- Cheap – some drug tests cost more than others because of their intricacy and how they are to be used, while some are cheap because they are simple to use and are not too complicated. A urine test falls on the latter category because of its simplicity, therefore making it cheaper than other drug tests.
- Easy to conduct – since a urine test is less complicated than other drug tests, it is much easier to use and to conduct. That’s why it is a popular type of drug test because people might have a hard time understanding the instructions of other types of drug tests, which could lead to inaccurate results.
- Results in just a few minutes – because of its simplicity, its results appear fast too, since it does not require a lot of processing. Some types of drug tests require complicated analysis to produce results. The more complicated things are, the slower it becomes to process it, therefore consuming time. A Urine test on the other hand produces results in a short span of time.
In order to be sure that the results of the urine test is accurate, the urine test kits must be reliable and accurate. As a user, we cannot afford to have inaccurate results, because drugs are a huge problem in our society. Drug Abuse Control, with its variety of drug test kits, offers reliable products and are proven and tested by their customers. To ensure accuracy and reliability, choose Drug Abuse Control.
When it comes to drug tests, not all drug test kits are made equal. There is an extremely modern level of innovation that goes into manufacturing a drug testing kit. And, similar to all items, there are ways to lessen the cost, without completely compromising quality. Read on for tips on how you can pick the correct drug test kits.
- Drugs you are trying to detect- There are many kinds of drugs, that’s why it is important that before you buy drug test kits, you must know the type of illegal drugs you are testing for. Ask yourself if you are testing for a specific drug or several kinds of drugs in the human body. By knowing this, you will know if you are going to buy a single-panel drug test or a multi-panel drug test kit.
- Samples you are about to use- The most commonly used samples are urine and saliva, since they are easy to extract and cheaper than blood drug test. However, you must know that there are samples that are much more effective for certain kind of drugs. Another thing to ask is, if you are the one to do all the testing, how close do you want to be within the specimen like blood or urine?
- The cost of the drug test kits– With so many companies that offer to provide you with drug test kits, it is important to know if you can afford it. You should look for something within your financial budget, but at the same time, will not degrade the quality and ability to give you honest and correct outputs or results.
- The accuracy and credibility of the results- The most vital thing to look for is a drug test kit that will give you the correct result. It would be chaos if a kit detects the presence of drugs from someone who doesn’t really use illegal drugs. It would also be an unlikely situation if the testing kit doesn’t detect the presence of drugs from a drug addict in the workplace, a medical facility, or at home, because it would limit the help you can give to a drug user. To find the best drug test kits, look for companies with good ratings and reviews from past consumers. Other than that, look for FDA 510K approved, CLIA-waived test kit companies like Drug Abuse Control.
To purchase and know more about the most accurate and reliable drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholesale/.
One of most common person involved in drug abuse and addiction are adolescents or teenagers. Studies have shown that many young people have tried and used drugs and many unfortunately have fallen ill and victim to the bad effects of alcohol and substance abuse. This gives us a question on the necessity of drug testing in schools nowadays. Why is it important that we perform this test in schools aside from our homes? How often and what are the strategies necessary to gain honest results in drug tests at educational institutions?
Curiosity comes at teenage years. Being young and free, as well as naïve and ignorant give teens the joy and adventure of trying new things. Drugs do not fall short to the must try list of some young teens. Sometimes without the proper drug education, they didn’t realize the outcome of their actions. The need for approval to be called mature and cool by their peers might give them the pressure to say yes to illicit drugs and ignore their knowledge about illegal drugs. Some teens on the other hand, also use drugs to escape their problems. Drugs became their emotional outlet, a temporary escape to this world not knowing how it literally destroys them. This is one of the reasons why depressed teens often resolve to drugs.
Illegal drugs are not toys to be played with. They are harmful substances that damage the body and mind. They do not leave just physical traces but mental and emotional scars that are often visible symptoms and signs of drug addiction. The worst possible effect that someone can suffer from drug abuse is brain damage and death.
This is why drug testing in school is necessary. Kids are always at school and it is one of the most ideal place to conduct drug test. Within each school are hundreds or even thousands of students. Getting them tested will not only help them get the medical help they need. It will also help them remove this harmful substances that may hinder them from getting the bright future that they deserve. in schools are essential and so are drug programs that will educate this teens that illicit drugs will not do them any good.
It lies within the head of schools and parents to initiate drug testing. May they realize the great impact that these give to their students and their children.
Many businesses and companies have made pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing as a part of their policies and programs. With the number of employees and applicants in their establishment, it is only reasonable that they purchase bulk or wholesale drug test kits. The questions should be, what are the things to be considered in purchasing wholesale drug test kits?
- Where will you purchase – This is the most important question that should be considered when choosing drug test kits. Many are now producers of drug testing kits. The best way to narrow it down is to look for companies that are FDA approved, CLIA waived and have at least 99.9% accuracy detection like Drug Abuse Control. It is important to get services and products from fully established companies that have passed the necessary standards and accreditation. By doing so, you are ensured that the results of the background checks will be true or accurate.
- What type of drug test will be conducted – Another thing to bear in mind is the type of test that you want your employees to perform. It is only advisable to think through which test should be convenient and efficient to you and your workers. For example, are they okay with extracting blood as a specimen or is it much better to use saliva or urine? Which is easier to conduct and which type of tests take only little time to see the results?
- What kind of drug are you testing – With the various kinds of illegal drugs, it is important to know which drugs you are testing for. In addition, you must also choose if you are going to test for only a single type of drugs or several drugs. Know that a single-panel drug test is less expensive but tests for only a specific kind of drugs. Multi-panel test on the other hand, tests for several kinds of drugs yet is more costly.
- The cost and delivery – Quality is important but how much it costs is also another factor that will surely affect your decision making. It is important to know if you can afford it and if its cost equates to its standard. The thing is you should affordable drug testing kits that doesn’t compromise the standard for its cost. Another is it ships for free to your place. By choosing those who deliver for free, you will save a bit of your money.
There are different types of drug tests. Each drug tests depends on what kind specimen will be used in conducting the test. There are urine drug test, saliva drug tests, hair drug tests, sweat drug tests and blood drug tests. All of which has their pros and cons. For example, urine test are cheap and less invasive, however there is a higher possibility of cheating when performed while blood drug tests can detect more drugs but are too expensive and more complicated to conduct. There are also single panel and multi-panel drug test. Single panel means the drug test kit to be used will only detect one specific type of illegal drugs. Multi-panel on the other hand use drug test kits that detect several kinds of illicit drugs. There are several multi-panel drug test kits like 5-panel drug tests or 12-panel drug tests. The number indicates how many types of drugs a kit can find in a given body specimen.
It is better to conduct multi-panel drug test because they save you a lot of time and they are really efficient since multi-panel kits are useful to know the presence of many drugs in just one testing. It may be a bit expensive compared to single panel ones but it’s worth the money if you compare it to the effort that you will do to perform 5 single panel drug test to detect each type of illegal drugs.
Drugs test are important. They help us help people who need the medical attention and rehabilitation to overcome drug abuse and addiction. This is why drug tests are conducted at home, school, offices and other facilities. Companies also conduct drug tests so they can maintain a safe and drug-free workplace. Aside from that, illegal drugs hinder a person’s ability to focus that’s why employees who use drugs don’t perform well at work. Athletes also conduct drug test so the organization will know if someone is using performance enhancing drugs which is considered cheating and violation of the rules. Schools may conduct random drug tests so they may help students involved in drugs get help from medical experts. Lastly home drug tests are done so parents may help their children, especially if that person has been showing a lot of physical and behavioral symptoms of drug addiction.
Pre-employment drug testing has become mandatory in many government offices, and is also performed by various organizations and companies. Schools conduct random drug testing. Facilities also perform it to know a certain patient’s illness, in case it is connected with drug abuse. Athletes undergo it to pass the physical test, just in case they cheat by using performance-enhancing drugs. Parents also use at-home drug tests to verify if their suspicion is true. Drug testing is now a part on how society works. However, unlike most exams, it would be a good thing if a person fails this one.
There are different kinds of drugs, as well as different types of drug test. There are stimulants, like amphetamines and cocaine, and opioids, which include heroin. There are also hallucinogens, like psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, and marijuana, and lastly depressants which is not illegal until a person becomes addicted to it and use more than the prescribed dosage. Drug tests, on the other hand, have different types, depending upon which body specimen will be used to detect the presence of illicit drugs. There are blood test, sweat test, hair test, saliva test, and urine test, all of which are effective, yet have different degree of invasiveness and ease of process. For example, urine test are less invasive, less expensive, and easier to perform than blood test.
Urine test are usually done using dip tests or urine cups. Both can be single panel or multi-panel. Single panel drug tests are used to detect only a single type of drug, while multi-panel drug test are used to detect several types of drugs.
Urine drug testing is the commonly used kind of drug test because it is easy to perform, especially if you have to make several people, like most of the employees, undergo drug testing. It is also convenient for privacy reasons because parents can use urine drug test kits to their children and keep the test performed and the results to his family. Other than that, together with saliva test, it cost less compared to other types of drug tests, which is ideal for drug testing many persons.
Performing a urine test becomes much easier if you use reliable and accurate drug testing kits. Drug Abuse Control offers urine test kits, varying in types and quantities. Whether you need a simple urine test for your child, or need to perform a massive urine test for your employees, Drug Abuse Control has got your back.
To buy the best and most accurate urine test kits online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
Drug testing is the best way to determine if an individual is using illicit drugs. Drug addiction can be identified with its physical and behavioral symptoms. Some of the physical symptoms include glassy eyes, dilated pupils, tremors or involuntary shaking, and many others. Behavioral symptoms, on the other hand, refers to loss of focus and attention, frequent mood swings, paranoia, confusion, a sense of euphoria, etc. However, no matter how many signs there are, only drug testing will surely verify that a person is really under the influence of these illegal substances or not.
Adolescence period is one of the most vulnerable times for a person to be easily influenced in using drugs. Being young and curious makes these teens try new things, oftentimes the things that cause them harm. There are several reasons as to why they use drugs. One of which is the pressure they get from their peers and the people around them. They want to be accepted by their so-called friends and they give in. Another would be from a family member. A drug user parent will most likely influence his or her children, in such a way that their child believes that using drugs will help them with their problems. Depression and other mental health issues is also one of the main reasons why a teenager might cling to illegal drugs as an escape. Lastly, some teens like to believe that by using drugs, they will feel more grown up and other people will see them as more mature.
Clearly, when a teen is in his curious and adventurous phase, the responsibilities lies on the parents to help them and guide them. School problems, drug-involved accidents and illnesses, as well as brain damage, and even death, can be the result of drug addiction and abuse. It is through proper guidance and education that they will help their children avoid these unlikely situations. Parents also need to make their children feel appreciated and valued, so that they don’t cling to other people for affirmation.
However, if you think that your child is involved, and you see some physical and behavioral symptoms, it is only right to ask them to undergo a home drug test. Home drug test are easily conducted if you have the right drug tests kits. Companies like Drug Abuse Control produce easy to use kits that also contain easy to follow instructions and guide for parents. Results can also be easily read. By conducting home drug test, you will help your child reduce the intensity of danger that he may suffer, and help them get treated in early stages of addiction.
Home drug test are one of the best ways to detect and help young teens. With the right drug testing kit, the accuracy of result will surely help parents monitor and safeguard their children from further harm from these illegal and destructive drugs.
To order the best drug testing kit especially designed for home drug tests, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
As part of the prerequisites in a job hiring process, someone may undergo a drug testing. An employment also can be tested for drug use in the workplace, as permitted by law. There are various types of test used by employers. These includes blood drug tests, includes urine drug tests, hair drug tests, breath alcohol tests, and saliva drug screens.
Companies usually test for a variety of substances. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) includes the following in its testing guidelines: alcohol, cocaine (coke, crack), amphetamines (meth, speed, crank, ecstasy), phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust), opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine), and THC (cannabinoids, marijuana, hash). Companies may also conduct further testing by using the 8-panel drug test and 10-panel drug test. Testing for the hallucinogens, inhalants, anabolic steroids, hydrocodone and MDMA can also be conducted at work.
There are also different reasons why a drug testing is conducted in the workplace. One reason is pre-employment which is conducted on applicants. Another can be a random drug testing in which random employees can be selected any time for a drug test. For a cause drug test means that someone is in need to submit a drug test because the company is in suspicion that he cannot function properly at work because he is under the influence of substance abuse. Lastly, post-accidents drug tests are done when an on-the-job accident happened to check if he is using drugs while working.
There are also reasons behind these programs. For applicants, these are conducted as a screening process before hiring. For employees, it may be because of some incidents that happened before or under some circumstances. The results also determine and affect both the applicants and the employee. A positive result means the rejection of the applicant or withdrawal of job offer for a possible candidate for the job. On the employee, it may mean the termination of his contract once he shows positive for drug use.
The best way however for the company to get accurate result is to buy drug test kits from the most reliable company online who produce high-quality drug testing kits. Drug abuse control produce kits that are FDA cleared, CLIA waived with a 99.9% accuracy. Other than that, they also have their commitment to fight substance abuse while providing guidance, information, education, as well as lab quality supplies for drug testing and drug screening markets.
To learn more about the most reliable drug testing kits sold online, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
With a vast variety of drug test kits available in the online and physical market, it is quite a hassle to choose and distinguish which products would give accurate and quality results. Though it may seem hard to select it is actually quite easier than expected. First of all, it would be best to buy through online shops, beside saving the gas, time and effort buying at stores, there are a lot of online stores that provide 99.9% accuracy and product quality.
Drug Test Kits Basics
Now this question might come to an individual’s mind, why may one need to utilize a home drug test? Actually, there are a lot reasons why – to decide whether somebody you know and care about is messing with drugs, to help keep somebody during the time spent getting spotless recovery from illegal drug use, to check whether somebody is being straightforward to you about their drug related issues, to check whether somebody who is in recovery process from illegal drug abuse is sufficiently perfect to breeze through a drug test for work or out of curiosity, just simply test yourself.
How to know if Drug Test Kits are Reliable
Let’s get to the point; no one would buy drug test kits that are not guaranteed accurate. It is actually very simple to check for guaranteed reliability, here are 5 pointers to keep in mind and look for when ordering drug test kits:
- FDA Approved
- CLIA Waived
- Has a 99.9% Accuracy Rating
- Configurations are customizable
- Approved for Doctors, Hospitals, Rehabs, Staffing &etc.
Are Drug test kits really accurate?
The common thinking of people is that in order to get accurate drug test results they will be needing professionals and be tested in drug test facilities. Though it is right obvious that professionals test is accurate, you can also perform an accurate drug test in the likes of your own home through reliable drug testing kits.
How accurate can these tests be? The drug tests actually utilize the guideline of drug rivalry to create an outcome. For example, in a urine test containing drugs, the drugs will tie to the strip and keep the arrangement of a line in the Test area. In a urine test without drugs, the antibodies on the strip will respond by creating a line. It is an altogether looked into, tried and FDA cleared process, acknowledged by organizations and governments crosswise over America.
The bottom line is that these home drug test kits are very accurate, and if you are looking for quality drug test kits, visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholsale/.
Drug Testing policies are in the human resources guidelines which many small businesses have. Employees who refuse to take drug testing were in the guidelines, as long as it followed the policy. Drug testing is random or ordered that is from a reasonable suspicion of using drugs and presented in the employment agreement when they accepted the job. As addressed in the policy if the employee refused to undergo drug testing, which allows having an immediate dismissal.
Random Drug Testing
Draft your human resources drug testing policy and every month; add the specific percentage of the employees for random drug testing, if you chose random testing for your business. Randomly select names of your employees and immediately send them to the testing lab, straight from work. Add to your policy that if an employee refused to submit to the random drug test, that their name be drawn out and grounds for an immediate dismissal from employment.
If you suspect that your employees are drug impaired, state in your human resources policy that they will have to accept the mandatory drug testing, if you chose this as your testing approach. Supervisors should have training on how to spot an employee that is using drugs on or off the job and that they should keep an eye on them by a multiple criteria before ordering the employee to the drug testing. Difficulty walking, slurred speech, unfocused eyes, unresponsiveness or his or her ability to answer basic questions or articulate thoughts, this is the criteria of spotting employees who uses drugs.
Make sure you know what to do if you fail to draft and carry out the policy on drug testing and make sure your managers are also informed about the employment laws as well before you go ordering drug testing to employees and dismissing employees for refusing to undergo drug testing.
If your business does not have a drug testing policy then add one, especially when your business handles heavy machinery or when your business does dangerous activities in the workplace. There are a lot of policies that are available or you can borrow one for another organization, and then customize it. Have a contract with your chosen testing lab. And once you have implemented and put the policy in place, have the policy be read by everyone in the business, like the managers and the employees. And make sure that everyone knows about the effective date of the policy.