Category Archives: employment
Urine test is a kind of drug test that uses urine as a specimen to detect substances within the urine that are found in drugs, therefore letting us know if there is a presence of illegal drugs in a person’s body. It is the most popular type of drug test because it is easy to perform and it is very convenient for the users. Aside from a urine test, there are also other types of drug tests like blood test or saliva test, all having the same purpose of detecting if there are illicit substances within the body.
Urine tests have been proven to be the easiest method in detecting if a person is using illegal drugs or not, because of its ease of use. Here are some of the reasons as to why:
- Less invasive – it is definitely less invasive due to the fact that people urinate behind closed doors. The privacy adds a lot of factor, and people are more comfortable conducting drug tests in their own private rooms than in public labs. The privacy also allows them to relax while conducting a drug test, therefore reducing pressure upon the user.
- Cheap – some drug tests cost more than others because of their intricacy and how they are to be used, while some are cheap because they are simple to use and are not too complicated. A urine test falls on the latter category because of its simplicity, therefore making it cheaper than other drug tests.
- Easy to conduct – since a urine test is less complicated than other drug tests, it is much easier to use and to conduct. That’s why it is a popular type of drug test because people might have a hard time understanding the instructions of other types of drug tests, which could lead to inaccurate results.
- Results in just a few minutes – because of its simplicity, its results appear fast too, since it does not require a lot of processing. Some types of drug tests require complicated analysis to produce results. The more complicated things are, the slower it becomes to process it, therefore consuming time. A Urine test on the other hand produces results in a short span of time.
In order to be sure that the results of the urine test is accurate, the urine test kits must be reliable and accurate. As a user, we cannot afford to have inaccurate results, because drugs are a huge problem in our society. Drug Abuse Control, with its variety of drug test kits, offers reliable products and are proven and tested by their customers. To ensure accuracy and reliability, choose Drug Abuse Control.
When it comes to drug tests, not all drug test kits are made equal. There is an extremely modern level of innovation that goes into manufacturing a drug testing kit. And, similar to all items, there are ways to lessen the cost, without completely compromising quality. Read on for tips on how you can pick the correct drug test kits.
- Drugs you are trying to detect- There are many kinds of drugs, that’s why it is important that before you buy drug test kits, you must know the type of illegal drugs you are testing for. Ask yourself if you are testing for a specific drug or several kinds of drugs in the human body. By knowing this, you will know if you are going to buy a single-panel drug test or a multi-panel drug test kit.
- Samples you are about to use- The most commonly used samples are urine and saliva, since they are easy to extract and cheaper than blood drug test. However, you must know that there are samples that are much more effective for certain kind of drugs. Another thing to ask is, if you are the one to do all the testing, how close do you want to be within the specimen like blood or urine?
- The cost of the drug test kits– With so many companies that offer to provide you with drug test kits, it is important to know if you can afford it. You should look for something within your financial budget, but at the same time, will not degrade the quality and ability to give you honest and correct outputs or results.
- The accuracy and credibility of the results- The most vital thing to look for is a drug test kit that will give you the correct result. It would be chaos if a kit detects the presence of drugs from someone who doesn’t really use illegal drugs. It would also be an unlikely situation if the testing kit doesn’t detect the presence of drugs from a drug addict in the workplace, a medical facility, or at home, because it would limit the help you can give to a drug user. To find the best drug test kits, look for companies with good ratings and reviews from past consumers. Other than that, look for FDA 510K approved, CLIA-waived test kit companies like Drug Abuse Control.
To purchase and know more about the most accurate and reliable drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholesale/.
One of most common person involved in drug abuse and addiction are adolescents or teenagers. Studies have shown that many young people have tried and used drugs and many unfortunately have fallen ill and victim to the bad effects of alcohol and substance abuse. This gives us a question on the necessity of drug testing in schools nowadays. Why is it important that we perform this test in schools aside from our homes? How often and what are the strategies necessary to gain honest results in drug tests at educational institutions?
Curiosity comes at teenage years. Being young and free, as well as naïve and ignorant give teens the joy and adventure of trying new things. Drugs do not fall short to the must try list of some young teens. Sometimes without the proper drug education, they didn’t realize the outcome of their actions. The need for approval to be called mature and cool by their peers might give them the pressure to say yes to illicit drugs and ignore their knowledge about illegal drugs. Some teens on the other hand, also use drugs to escape their problems. Drugs became their emotional outlet, a temporary escape to this world not knowing how it literally destroys them. This is one of the reasons why depressed teens often resolve to drugs.
Illegal drugs are not toys to be played with. They are harmful substances that damage the body and mind. They do not leave just physical traces but mental and emotional scars that are often visible symptoms and signs of drug addiction. The worst possible effect that someone can suffer from drug abuse is brain damage and death.
This is why drug testing in school is necessary. Kids are always at school and it is one of the most ideal place to conduct drug test. Within each school are hundreds or even thousands of students. Getting them tested will not only help them get the medical help they need. It will also help them remove this harmful substances that may hinder them from getting the bright future that they deserve. in schools are essential and so are drug programs that will educate this teens that illicit drugs will not do them any good.
It lies within the head of schools and parents to initiate drug testing. May they realize the great impact that these give to their students and their children.
Many businesses and companies have made pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing as a part of their policies and programs. With the number of employees and applicants in their establishment, it is only reasonable that they purchase bulk or wholesale drug test kits. The questions should be, what are the things to be considered in purchasing wholesale drug test kits?
- Where will you purchase – This is the most important question that should be considered when choosing drug test kits. Many are now producers of drug testing kits. The best way to narrow it down is to look for companies that are FDA approved, CLIA waived and have at least 99.9% accuracy detection like Drug Abuse Control. It is important to get services and products from fully established companies that have passed the necessary standards and accreditation. By doing so, you are ensured that the results of the background checks will be true or accurate.
- What type of drug test will be conducted – Another thing to bear in mind is the type of test that you want your employees to perform. It is only advisable to think through which test should be convenient and efficient to you and your workers. For example, are they okay with extracting blood as a specimen or is it much better to use saliva or urine? Which is easier to conduct and which type of tests take only little time to see the results?
- What kind of drug are you testing – With the various kinds of illegal drugs, it is important to know which drugs you are testing for. In addition, you must also choose if you are going to test for only a single type of drugs or several drugs. Know that a single-panel drug test is less expensive but tests for only a specific kind of drugs. Multi-panel test on the other hand, tests for several kinds of drugs yet is more costly.
- The cost and delivery – Quality is important but how much it costs is also another factor that will surely affect your decision making. It is important to know if you can afford it and if its cost equates to its standard. The thing is you should affordable drug testing kits that doesn’t compromise the standard for its cost. Another is it ships for free to your place. By choosing those who deliver for free, you will save a bit of your money.
There are different types of drug tests. Each drug tests depends on what kind specimen will be used in conducting the test. There are urine drug test, saliva drug tests, hair drug tests, sweat drug tests and blood drug tests. All of which has their pros and cons. For example, urine test are cheap and less invasive, however there is a higher possibility of cheating when performed while blood drug tests can detect more drugs but are too expensive and more complicated to conduct. There are also single panel and multi-panel drug test. Single panel means the drug test kit to be used will only detect one specific type of illegal drugs. Multi-panel on the other hand use drug test kits that detect several kinds of illicit drugs. There are several multi-panel drug test kits like 5-panel drug tests or 12-panel drug tests. The number indicates how many types of drugs a kit can find in a given body specimen.
It is better to conduct multi-panel drug test because they save you a lot of time and they are really efficient since multi-panel kits are useful to know the presence of many drugs in just one testing. It may be a bit expensive compared to single panel ones but it’s worth the money if you compare it to the effort that you will do to perform 5 single panel drug test to detect each type of illegal drugs.
Drugs test are important. They help us help people who need the medical attention and rehabilitation to overcome drug abuse and addiction. This is why drug tests are conducted at home, school, offices and other facilities. Companies also conduct drug tests so they can maintain a safe and drug-free workplace. Aside from that, illegal drugs hinder a person’s ability to focus that’s why employees who use drugs don’t perform well at work. Athletes also conduct drug test so the organization will know if someone is using performance enhancing drugs which is considered cheating and violation of the rules. Schools may conduct random drug tests so they may help students involved in drugs get help from medical experts. Lastly home drug tests are done so parents may help their children, especially if that person has been showing a lot of physical and behavioral symptoms of drug addiction.
Pre-employment drug testing has become mandatory in many government offices, and is also performed by various organizations and companies. Schools conduct random drug testing. Facilities also perform it to know a certain patient’s illness, in case it is connected with drug abuse. Athletes undergo it to pass the physical test, just in case they cheat by using performance-enhancing drugs. Parents also use at-home drug tests to verify if their suspicion is true. Drug testing is now a part on how society works. However, unlike most exams, it would be a good thing if a person fails this one.
There are different kinds of drugs, as well as different types of drug test. There are stimulants, like amphetamines and cocaine, and opioids, which include heroin. There are also hallucinogens, like psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, and marijuana, and lastly depressants which is not illegal until a person becomes addicted to it and use more than the prescribed dosage. Drug tests, on the other hand, have different types, depending upon which body specimen will be used to detect the presence of illicit drugs. There are blood test, sweat test, hair test, saliva test, and urine test, all of which are effective, yet have different degree of invasiveness and ease of process. For example, urine test are less invasive, less expensive, and easier to perform than blood test.
Urine test are usually done using dip tests or urine cups. Both can be single panel or multi-panel. Single panel drug tests are used to detect only a single type of drug, while multi-panel drug test are used to detect several types of drugs.
Urine drug testing is the commonly used kind of drug test because it is easy to perform, especially if you have to make several people, like most of the employees, undergo drug testing. It is also convenient for privacy reasons because parents can use urine drug test kits to their children and keep the test performed and the results to his family. Other than that, together with saliva test, it cost less compared to other types of drug tests, which is ideal for drug testing many persons.
Performing a urine test becomes much easier if you use reliable and accurate drug testing kits. Drug Abuse Control offers urine test kits, varying in types and quantities. Whether you need a simple urine test for your child, or need to perform a massive urine test for your employees, Drug Abuse Control has got your back.
To buy the best and most accurate urine test kits online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
There is a dilemma about pre-employment drug testing controversial among businesses. Pre-employment drug testing is controversial because there are arguments in both sides; some employers feel that they have every right to test applicants for illegal drug use for the safety of other employees while in the workplace and others think it’s not important to hire the right kind of staff.
PROS in Applying Pre-Employment Drug Testing
Workers who uses illegal drugs shows a safety risk in the workplace while businesses face exposure to liability because of workplace accidents that relates to drugs. 20 percent of workers was in fatal workplace accidents and tested positive for illegal drugs and alcohol.
Recovery programs which came from the cost of the company, employers use these to place their employees to recover from drug abuse. Experienced employees that have completed a recovery program is helping the employer without having another applicant to do a pre-employment drug testing and without having to training them. Employees who are free from drugs and alcohol are financially, spiritually and emotionally rewarding.
CONS in Applying Pre-Employment Drug Testing
Random pre-employment testing may foster resentment among the applicants who feel that this is violating their right to privacy and it negatively affects productivity and lost revenues are costing businesses. Workers who are against pre-employment drug testing in the workplace is saying it is a violation and they often threaten or sue their employers.
Even if the employee loses the lawsuit, the company will still lose money due to fighting the lawsuit and attorney fees which also needs downtime, so they could do those things. Adding a random pre-employment drug testing program will cost a lot of money, and results of the employees may end up all negative.
Pre-employment drug testing has a possible alternative impairment testing in the workplace that can end the debate about pre-employment drug testing altogether. These types of test could be proven to be more effective that random pre-employment drug testing because it tests a person’s current state.
The test in cognitive impairment measures brain function and coordinating the eye movements with their hand movements, their reaction time, ability to make quick decisions and other that may show cognitive ability. Other techniques include ocular tests that will decide if a person has any signs of impairment by measuring tiny eye movements and agility tests that will calculate the level of impairment of a person by measuring their movements.
Why do people undergo drug tests? There are a lot of reasons why a person must submit him or herself in drug tests even though he or she knows that he or she never indulged in the use of prohibited drugs. But the most imminent is that this test is usually required of people who wants to get certain certifications and IDs from government agencies and some private firms. Also, the test is a primary requirement by meticulous employers who simply do not want their people to be subjected to the security and safety problems of working with troubled people—however intelligent and good they are in the job.
There are different types of drug tests that a person may undergo. One of the most common is the urine drug test. In this case, the applicant will have to pee in the privy or the laboratory or clinic comfort room and present the urine to the technician in the provided little bottles. The technician will label this container and eventually subject it under tests to see if there are prevalent prohibited drugs in the specimen. This could last for a matter of minutes or maybe hours, depending on the affecting factors. There are times that some unwanted elements may become present in the specimen due to gross negligence of the applicant or worse, the technician. To ensure clean, safe, and reliable result, it is best to get a urine drug test from a reputable provider. This is where the drug control abuse can be of service. This is an online provider of drug control products and services, which can be contacted through their homepage http://drugabusecontrol.com or their hotline numbers posted on the site. They can surely offer a test service that is surely reliable and according to the standards set by the government and agencies governing this test results. Urine drug test is an examination that is very important to be compromised, especially to employers, college and professional sports administrators and a lot more. Thus, it pays to trust only the real ans reliable service providers when it comes to urine drug testing, Drug Abuse Control. Next time a urine drug test should be administered, there is no need to trust just any laboratory that comes first to sight or the first clinic name that comes on top of the search page. Trust only the leader when it comes to drug control, DAC.
For more information, contact us!
People who have been exposed in the use and abuse of prohibited drugs have always displayed a huge difference in how they act and think. Some have become louder, wilder and tougher while others are worse—they have grown more violent and indifferent with other people, even to their very own family and friends. These things are among the nightmares of employers. The prevalence of such can mean difficulty in controlling people, unsafe environment and eventually, lower production. For these reasons and more that employers have also grown more strategic especially in hiring people, which in fact is very wise.
Employers nowadays have used the same techniques as credit companies and financing firms. They have adapted a scheme called background checking, which allows them to check on the individual’s information and details, including records of all causes. But more and more employers are nitpicking as well. In fact, there is a continuously rise in requiring additional certificates like drug tests. This will ensure that the potential applicant for a position is certified to be free from any form of drug use or abuse. With this, the employer can be sure that in the case that the applicant finally makes it to the final decision, he can rest assured that the person will be a safe addition to his team of drug use-free people.
The approach of employers in requiring such test certificate is also different. There are some who asks for it as early as in the pooling stage while there are also some who asks for it later, when the applicant becomes a potential contender for a position. This is the same with the types of drug tests that an individual can subject himself to. There are swab drug tests, which may or may not be one and the same as saliva drug test depending on the preference of the laboratory using it, panel drug tests and the most common of all, the urine drug test. What makes urine drug tests very efficient for applicants is that it is easy to do and offers fast results. The applicant simply needs to gather his or her urine right before the test and submit it to the testing center. The results will be ready within hours. If thinking of security and authenticity of the test, you as an employer can contact Drug Abuse Control over the homepage http://drugabusecontrol.com on how.
For more information about Urine Drug Test, don`t hesitate to send us an email @ email@example.com or
Probably the last thing you want is to be fired because of a positive drug result. Most employers possibly don’t want a stoned employee that’s why a drug test is required. There are a lot of different methods for drug test; one of these is the saliva drug test. It provides almost the same results like the blood test but this is more convenient and less invasive. It can be simply administered by the employer at the job site which proves to show that it’s a lot easier and safer among the others. But of course, it also has its advantages and disadvantages. But it is probably the most cost efficient among the other methods.
The saliva drug test detects use during the previous few days. It can detect in your system if you’ve been smoking weed an hour ago or had used drugs in the past 12-24 hours. Most common detected drugs include marijuana, THC, heroin, cocaine, and amphetamines. It makes use of a swab that looks similar to a cotton bud but is bigger and longer. To collect the saliva, the pad is placed between the lower cheek and gum for about two minutes. After it is soaked, it will be placed in a collection vial.
This sounds a lot easier but the down side is that it is only applicable for short drug detection time. It cannot trace back to detect historical drug use. The only thing collected from the body is the saliva or simply oral fluids. It is always present and available in every individual which are produced by the salivary glands in the human body. It is a continuous process of production. Most drugs do not really stay that long in the saliva. It usually disappears or absorbed in other system of the body within twelve to twenty four hours. For this reason, saliva drug testing is most commonly used by police officers or by authority in situations that requires detection of recent drug use. Some example includes the vehicle and equipment drivers. It is also utilized during the pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, or return-to-duty testing. For short, it is not used for detecting past drug use. It can be a heart racing and palm sweating situation if one day the employer randomly announces that today is saliva drug testing day. You’ll probably be nervous about it so to save you from this anxiety, better not use drugs. There are a lot more recreation the market has to offer.
For more information about saliva drug test, call (800) 366-5029 or send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org