Category Archives: home drug test
No teenagers tries an illegal drug for the first time in hopes of being addicted or dependent to it. Drug addiction doesn’t happen in one setting. It progress until it takes over a person’s life. It causes damage to both the mental and physical health. This is the main reason why parents should know how to detect the signs of a drug user before it comes to drug abuse and dependency. Parents should not neglect any behavioral and mental symptoms of drug use. Other than that, if they ever had any suspicion on their child being involved in any illegal drugs, they shouldn’t hesitate to conduct an at-home drug test.
Teenagers have fragile emotions. They have so many questions and many curiosities in their phase in life. In their years of change towards adulthood and discovery of oneself, they are prone to taking actions that will not benefit them. Maybe it’s the wrong peers or the search for adventure that leads them to try drugs. Whatever it may be, parents should always be there to guide their children in times like these. They shouldn’t allow them to have adventures that will only bring them self-harm.
There are many signs of drug use, most of the common signs include bloodshot eyes, smell of smoke on breath or clothes, unusual tiredness, bad grades, loss of interest in activities, frequent hunger, secretive behavior and many others. Other than these, for a drug user to continue his cravings in using this illicit drugs, he needs sufficient money to supply his addiction cravings. One obvious sign is the constant need for money or theft. If ever you see some of these signs in your teenage child, there is just one step you need to do- conduct an at-home drug test.
I know that it might be hard because it might come between the relationship between you and your child. But it’s important and urgent that you know the medical condition of your child. If he isn’t hiding anything like that to you, he shouldn’t hesitate to oblige in an at-home drug test. However, be careful though. A teenager might be confident because he knows how to cheat drug tests. With so many internet sources about cheating drug tests, you should also be knowledgeable about facilitating an at-home drug tests as well as avoiding the possibility of cheating. Lastly, buy the right kind of at-home drug test kits that will surely give you the accurate results.
For more details regarding at-home drug test and available drug test kits, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
With regards to workplace drug testing, not all kits are the same. There is an extremely refined level of innovation that goes into the production of drug test kits and, similar to all items, there are ways to reduce the cost, more often with the compromise to the quality. So how might you pick the right drug test kits? Here are hints to ensure you get the results you are searching for.
- Sample or specimen will be used – There are many specimens used in drug testing. Hair, blood, urine, sweat and saliva are the available means in drug detection. For example, if you are going to use urine, buy urine cups or dip test and if you are going to use saliva, go with oral swabs.
- Kind of drugs are testing for- With the distinctive types of illicit drugs, it is critical to know whether what particular drugs you might want to test on because this will decide the test kits you will buy. Kinds of drugs includes stimulants, hallucinogens, opioids and depressants. Other than that, realize that in the event that you will test for just one specific kind of drug, you should purchase single-panel drug testing kits, however in the event that you will test for a many types of drugs, then pick multi-panel drug testing kits.
- The cost-The reason behind why urine drug tests are usually used is that it is more affordable in contrast with blood drug tests. In urine test for instance, employees can perform the sample extraction without anyone else’s help while using blood as a specimen would require an expert to extract blood tests from workers which would mean additional payment.
- Accuracy of the results- This is the most important thing to remember in purchasing a drug testing kit. You should not sacrifice the quality of a drug test kit because it cost a little less. Do not buy cheap yet substandard drug testing kits. You’re drug screening at work will be useless if your drug testing kits can’t display the correct results.
If you are still confused on what kind of drug test kits to conduct, Drug Abuse Control, one of the most reliable drug test kit provider will be able to help you in your dilemma. They have various types of drug test kits that are FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy.
A urine test, additionally referred to as a urine drug screen or a UDS, is a painless drug test. It analyzes a person’s urine for the presence of illegal drugs and prescription medications. The urine drug test commonly monitors for PCP, methadone and opioids (narcotics), benzodiazepines, barbiturates, marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines and methamphetamines.
The advantage of using urine testing over another type of drug test is the convenience that comes with it. Urine tests are cheaper compared to other drug tests like blood testing. Other than that, the sample is not difficult to extract and the results are easy to be determined. On top of that, urine drug tests can also be conducted at home which is advantageous for those who don’t like to go to the laboratory.
There are several scenarios where a urine test might be required or needed:
- Medical reasons- A urine test can enable a medical specialist to identify potential substance abuse issues. A person’s primary care doctor may order this test if they suspect that their patient have a problem with drugs or alcohol. After the urine drug test distinguishes drugs an individual might be abusing, specialists can begin a treatment plan. Taking urine tests during the drug abuse rehabilitation treatment guarantees that the arrangement is working and a person is not using drugs again and that they stay sober even after the treatment
- Pre-employment screening- Numerous businesses require potential employees to take a urine test before they can be hired. One advantage of the urine drug test is that it can keep individuals with drug issues out of occupations that require the capacity to stay focused. For example, a truck driver who uses drugs could put the well-being of many individuals at hazard. Urine drug testing may likewise bring down the danger of workplace accidents.
- Parole or Probation- In case a person is on probation or parole for a drug or liquor related offense, the officer responsible for his case may ask for random drug tests to check his state of being.
- Home drug tests- Urine tests can also be used in at-home drug testing. For example, a relative may need a friend or family member to take this test to demonstrate that they’re not involved in illegal drug abuse or addiction. If a person intends to use an at-home urine test, it’s advisable to ask for the advice with your family doctor or another medical expert beforehand. They can help if ever the result of the urine drug test is positive.
Even with a clear drug and alcohol policy and program, organizations may still find that some of their employees are using alcohol and drugs in the work environment, or coming to work affected by these substances. This does not only compromise the quality of their performance and the integrity of their work, it can likewise jeopardize the safety inside the workplace. Numerous companies choose to make drug testing policies as a method to avoid the use and abuse of alcohol and drugs among the workplace. In the event that workers test positive, they might be punished with warnings, or even termination on account of a zero-tolerance program.
The main issue is that addicts can end up cheating drug tests. By what means would businesses be able to avoid this circumstance from happening? Here are a couple of steps each organization should take to prevent drug test cheating.
- Random Drug Testing – With random drug testing, there is no notice or announcement when a drug test will be required. Through a random drug test, cheaters have fewer opportunities to prepare in order to affect test sample. For example, if a person knows that a urine drug test will be conducted later, he will consume large amounts of liquid prior to the drug test, so that there will be no presence of drugs that can be detected on the test specimen.
- Monitored Drug Testing – Employees tend to alter test samples, like adding water to the urine, or adding other substances to mask the presence of drugs. They can also substitute the sample from another source. Monitored test is an easy way to be sure that none of these things happen. Employers may hire third-party drug testing companies to monitor the whole drug testing
- Varied Type Tests – By using many test samples to conduct a drug tests, it will be harder to cheat or substitute. Since oral test and hair tests are observed, the likelihood of adulteration or substitution of the specimen is reduced.
- Zero Tolerance Policy – Businesses clearly can’t expect workers to wear drug and alcohol detection gadgets, however, they can hinder drug use with a zero-tolerance approach that incorporates instant termination, should any representative test positive for alcohol or drugs. In fact, this won’t avoid cheating on drug tests, yet it might prevent drug use in any case, which is the main objective.
For more details regarding drug testing, drug abuse prevention and various types of drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
Parents or other relatives who have worries about a loved one or family member using and abusing drugs. They need a solid approach to see if their doubts are true. In those cases, the parents may choose to conduct at home drug test to get the proof they’re searching for. Parents use these at home drug tests for various reasons.
One of the main reasons is to check their suspicion about a child’s drug use. Parents may have doubts on their kid since they might be seeing behavioral and physical signs and symptoms of drug use such as glassy eyes, frequent mood swings, uncontrolled temper, weight issues, as well as frequent theft to fuel their addiction.
Another cause to conduct at home drug test is to uphold forbearance for a child who has been discovered using illegal drugs. To help their child be stay sober and guide them to their journey towards recovery, parents must test their kid if they still use drugs after the rehabilitation and medical treatment. This way, they can help their recovering child overcome drug abuse and addiction.
Lastly, at home drug tests can also be used to keep a kid from taking part in illegal drug use. By being knowledgeable that any moment their parent can conduct a drug test at home will be their warning to never be involved in such harmful and illicit substances that cause negative effects to the human body.
At home drug tests have turned into an efficient and easy way for parents to see if or not their teenage children are involved in drug use or drug abuse. By using at home drug tests, parents trust that their kids will be more reluctant to use these illicit substances, realizing that they will be tested for use.
However, there are many concern about at home drug tests, including the accuracy, possibility of cheating, and the possibility of false positives. With these worries in mind, know that there are steps that can ensure a friend or family member is dealt with decently and the test doesn’t leave a larger number of inquiries than answers.
One way to ensure the correctness of the drug test result is to purchase reliable and accurate test kits like Drug Abuse Control’s at home drug test kits that are CLIA waived, FDA cleared with a 99.9% accuracy rating. Another step would be to follow the instructions carefully and be educated about the ways of drug test cheating in order to prevent it. Lastly, learn about false positives because there are some factors that may cause the result to be true even though in reality, it should be false.
For more information about at home drug tests and drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
There are a wide range of types of drug testing that a company may conduct for a job applicant or employee. These are breath liquor tests, blood tests for drug use and liquor, urine drug tests, and even hair drug tests. Another type of test is the saliva drug test.
A saliva drug test, otherwise called a mouth swab or oral fluid test, gathers saliva from inside the job candidate or worker’s mouth. The saliva is used as a specimen which is tested for the presence of drugs; regularly, these tests can recognize drugs used in previous couple of days. Saliva can be tested for liquor, cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, and methamphetamines.
Saliva drug tests are common for some business organizations, this is because it is more affordable than other drug tests. It is also simple to facilitate. Saliva is anything but difficult to gather and test, so this is the simplest and the least invasive kind of drug testing. Frequently, the tests should be done on site, which makes them easy to conduct and effective.
There are a couple of basic reasons why businesses conduct saliva drug tests. Sometimes, these are part of the pre-employment tests. This drug test will be a piece of the bigger work screening process, which may include different other record verifications.
A few companies conduct random drug tests, in which they randomly select representatives from a pool of workers to take the test. Normally, the employees should not have any knowledge or notice of the drug tests. Nonetheless, the business organization must tell the employees in their handbook, that random drug tests can be conducted anytime as a part of the company’s policy. A few states have laws regarding how far ahead of time representatives should be informed about the drug tests.
Some organizations conduct for-cause drug tests. For this situation, if a business thinks a worker might be affected by drugs because of often absenteeism, frequent lateness, poor performance, and other behavioral signs of drug use, the organization can require the representative to present an oral drug test.
Lastly, employers conduct these tests after an accident on the workplace. This may comprise a car accident, or accidents which includes use of machineries. These drug tests enable the business to know whose responsibility is the incident.
For further information regarding saliva drug test as well as saliva drug testing kits you can purchase online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/retailers-1/saliva-tests
Drug testing is the assessment of a urine, saliva or other kind of body specimen to know whether an individual has been using the drugs. Drug tests are regularly done as a part of pre-employment screening of business organizations, particularly for positions that may include transportation industries such as railways and airline organizations. It is also conducted in hospitals and other working environments where the public’s wellbeing is essential. Employment drug testing is commonly conducted for some U.S. businesses to decrease the risks and effects of drug use and abuse such as safety concerns, and the decrease of productivity in the working environment. The following are the types of drug tests that can be used in the workplace:
Urine drug testing
Urine is the commonly used specimen used for drug testing by businesses. A urinalysis will demonstrate the presence of a drug in the even after the drug effects have worn off; however, the amount of time depend on the kind of drug. Average urine drug tests for work may screen for amphetamines or methamphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, sedatives like oxycodone or heroin, nicotine, and liquor.
Saliva drug testing
Saliva or oral drug testing, also called a mouth swab test, might be used if an employer is used with the thought about recent drug use. Saliva drug test however is not useful to test the long term use of drugs. Most saliva drug tests can detect drug use between hours up to 3 days. Saliva drug test is a simple lab test to conduct and the sample easy to extract, it is also less vulnerable to being changed or altered. Saliva drug tests can detect alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, and methamphetamines.
Blood drug testing
A blood drug test might be used to know the amount of drug in a workers body at that exact moment. Different kind of drugs can be tried for in blood: amphetamines, cocaine, cannabis, methamphetamines, sedatives, nicotine, and liquor. Blood testing is invasive yet there is minimal possibility for cheating or alteration of the sample.
Hair drug testing
Hair testing is used to detect drug use on the longer term, usually over a 90-day timeframe. Hair can be tried for cocaine, maryjane, sedatives, methamphetamine, phencyclidine, and liquor.
Aside from knowing the types of drug test. You should also know the kinds of drug testing kits. There are single panel and multi panel drug test kits. Single panel drug test kits detect only a specific kind of drug test while multi-panel drug test kits tests for several types of drugs.
For more facts and information regarding drug test and drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
The use of illegal drugs can affect an employee’s work performance and can cause an overall impact to the work and well-being of the other employees and the work environment. For work that requires operating heavy machinery or involves health and safety of others, managers ought to particularly be aware if a particular worker is under the influence of illicit drugs. Drug use can influence workplace concentration and judgment and, if illegal drugs are involved, it could put the organization and the company at risk. To diminish business hazard, there must be an employee and pre-employment drug testing.
The most commonly used drug testing in the workplace are multi-panel drug tests since they detect the presence of various kinds of drugs in just one testing. For example, 5-panel drug tests detect for Cocaine Amphetamine/Methamphetamine, Opiates such as heroin, codeine and morphine, Phencyclidine or PCP, THC (marijuana). There is also 10-panel drug test kits that detects the Cocaine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Opiates such as heroin, codeine and morphine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Propoxyphene, Phencyclidine or PCP,THC (marijuana) and Methadone. Using multi-panel drug tests should are advisable for easy detection of the given types of drugs in the presence of an individual.
Employee and pre-employment drug testing are also done for a number of reasons. Below are the most common cause while a drug screening is conducted.
- Applicant Drug Testing – Drug testing is typically performed prior to an offer of employment. Laws directing drug screening rely upon where you live. Where allowed by state law, work candidates might undergo drug screening as a major aspect of the employment hiring process. In the event that an organization tests for drug use, it is commonly part of the pre-employment screening process and would be required after the employer has offered an individual a job. A failed drug test could cause the job offer to be withdrawn.
- Post-Accident Drug Screening- If a person is involved in an on-the-job accident and injury, he is most likely to undergo drug testing to know if he caused such accident by working while using illicit drugs.
- Random Drug Testing- This is done by selecting random individuals to undergo a drug testing any time. However, there should be a random drug test system in choosing the representatives to avoid the issue of discrimination.
- For Cause Drug Screening- If a person exhibit behavioral and mental signs and symptoms of using illegal drugs, the company may request an employee to conduct drug testing.
The use of illegal drugs can affect an employee’s work performance and can cause an overall impact to the work and well-being of the other employees and the work environment.
Drug screening, especially pre-employment, has gradually turned as a part of the hiring process in organizations all over the country. This results into more secure work environments and better employee performance. Drug testing became a shield that prevents any possible unlikely situations and circumstances. While this is an uplifting news, organizations who execute drug testing programs should know about the common mistakes of employment drug screening.
- Random Tests Selection– If your organization is going to random drug test workers, you have to utilize a way that genuinely, with no predisposition, chooses a random representative. You can’t simply stroll down the lobbies and pick the initial five workers you keep running into. Selecting representatives without any specific way to pick randomly could be understood as discrimination. It would be better that you to set up ways that guarantee full compliance for random drug tests.
- Reminding them that a Drug Test will be Conducted– It may sound fundamental, however when you select a worker for a random drug test, don’t give them a lot of notice preceding the test. Given the chance that the worker has time to get ready for the test, they may attempt to beat the system, cheat the test and not go to work to avoid the test at all. By restricting the chance for your employees to do this this things, you can limit the risk.
- Rules and Compliance– There are such a large number of factors related to drug testing. State laws, government laws, and industry regulations all complicate compliance for businesses. When you hire individuals in various states, you should be knowledgeable in each state’s drug testing
- Just Screening Once– Of the considerable number of organizations that do drug testing, few perform drug screens after a pre-employment drug testing. This can leave your organization open to work environment accidents or financial damage due to poor performance. Randomly drug testing workers shields your organization and other employees from harm.
Having a drug testing program is one of the best way an organization that you can prevent harm and avoid risk, however it should be done the right way. Partnering together with a drug abuse company is a simple approach to advance to a drug free workplace. You should also buy accurate and reliable drug test kits that will surely give you the right results.
Drug testing in the workplace gives businesses a chance to guarantee that their workers are not using illicit substances at work or even in their time off. While it might cost an organization to test every employee, the benefits and advantages of the testing make it worth the cost. Here are a few advantages that a company can get when they do not skip drug testing programs.
- Safer Working Environment – If the work setting involves operating machines and other equipment, an employee should not be under the influence of any illegal drugs. For example, a driver should be sober in order to do his job properly. Conducting drug testing in the workplace leads to a better and safer work environment.
- Productive Employees – Absenteeism, tardiness, employee theft and behavioral problems are few problems often associated with drug use and abuse. All of which leads to poor performance and less profits. Through workplace drug testing, you can be assured that you have employees who really do their duties well at work. Drug use leads to lower focus and reduced productivity. This is one of the reasons why a business should prevent people who use drugs to enter the company as well as employees who violate the rules and regulations which regards to working under the influence of drugs.
- Decrease of Health Insurance Costs- Drug use cause many health problems. Those who use illegal substances have higher medical costs than those who don’t. This means more frequent health insurance claims, which of course translates to higher premiums. A drug testing in the workplace will help you prevent this kind of financial damage.
- Prevents Employee Theft and Fraud- Drug users are always in need of cash in order to sustain their drug addiction. This is why they tend to lie, borrow, and even steal money. A drug user employee will most likely steal from other employees or even from the organization that he works for. A good drug testing program will be able to give the right consequences to those who violate it as well as prevent the theft and fraud in the workplace.
- Reduce Possible Workplace Violence and Conflicts- Most drug users have behavioral issues and have always been aggressive especially those who are using stimulants. Conducting drug testing in the workplace will reduce this issue. Other than that, it has been proven that there is also an increased productivity to those who feel safer at their work environment.