Pre-employment and employee drug testing is one action that a business can make to decide whether job applicants or employees are using drugs. It can identity proof of recent use of liquor, prescription drugs and illegal drugs. Drug tests are very helpful in any business because of its advantages. Here are a few benefits that an employer can get in conducting drug tests:
- Workplace Safety- All workers have the right to work in a safe workplace. It is a necessity for each organization to have a Health and Safety strategy, of which a Drug Policy and Program should be included. This approach decreases the possibility of on-the-job accidents. Being affected by illegal substances in the working environment impairs the capacity of a person to do his work well. Having drug testing as a major aspect of a Drug Policy and Program strategy guarantees a more secure workforce.
- Better Workplace Quality- Hiring employees can be a risky business as, because you’ll just spend an hour or so with them before deciding which options is best. Pre-employment drug tests can be particularly helpful in distinguishing any current habits before they begin to be part of your business. Routine testing of staff will bring down the possibility of working environment accidents and spare hours of human time through disciplinary procedures.
- Lower Staff Turnover- Workplace pre-employment drug tests will stop you bringing an individual with drug issues into your business, so there is less shot that you will fire them in the future. Having a drug screening set up has been proven as a way to prevent the utilization of illegal substance that impacts people during working hours.
- Reduce Conflicts in the Workplace- Mood swings, frequent absenteeism, lying, under-performance, higher danger of accidents. These are only a couple of potential issues that a business can face because of an illegal substance use that goes unchecked. You may likewise anticipate that there will be strife among team members. While organizations can be supportive of a person who is attempting to get over an addiction, covering shifts and doing another person’s work can cause friction, pressure and disappointment for the individuals who simply need to get on with their tasks and keep up their work process.
- Lower the Possibility of On-the-Job Accidents- Workers are paid to do their jobs in the best standard within the extent of their capacities. Be that as it may, being affected by illegal substances implies that an individual’s concentration and awareness suffer. Somebody who is impaired when in the driver’s seat of a forklift or crane can be particularly hazardous or fatal, not only for the operator of the machinery, as well as the persons around him – from other work partners to the general public.
For more details regarding workplace drug tests, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
Drug testing is of great importance. It is a critical part of an employer’s hiring process. A drug test is vital because it gives the employers peace of mind when it comes to a safer workplace. By conducting a drug test, companies lessen incidents of drug-related violence and abuse. Furthermore, it also decreases the possibility of drug-related deaths. By going through this process, you could save your company from the thousands of dollars of damages that a drug-addicted employee may incur. Here are all six reasons why you should conduct drug tests at the workplace:
- To protect workers and clients- Employers on drugs show an irrefutable risk to themselves, co-workers, and other people. Businesses cannot afford to risk the security and health by drug abusers in the working environment. Imagine the damages that a drug user worker might cause in the workplace. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
- To maintain productivity- Drug use are one of the main reasons why any worker has been frequently late and absent. It also affects their focus. They cannot perform their task excellently because they are under the influence of drugs. Other than that, their irritability and bad mood swings can affect a team or the company’s performance. A drug user is a potential risk to the company’s progress.
- To contain health care costs- Drug clients are not just more prone to harm others at work, they likewise incur four times the medical costs of a normal worker. Compensation laws from some states deny overage if the damage is caused by the use of unlawful drugs or liquor. Using this for your own advantage is impossible without testing.
- To discourage drug use: If drug users know an organization promotes “zero-tolerance from drug use” a state of business, they will probably refrain from illegal drug use or apply for work somewhere else. Other than that, it also encourages workers to live a drug-free life that is not only beneficial for them but also for the company.
- To help the community- By tending to the drug abuse and addiction issues successfully, businesses “do their part” in tending to the necessities of the group. All parts of society must fight the war against illegal drug use. It is one of the hardest battle, but through each organization doing what they could to prevent drug use, they are making a difference.
- To get drug involved workers get the medical attention they need: Drug tests reveals drug abuse issues and helps individuals to get the right medical help they deserve. Drug abuse can cause different kind of physical and psychological illnesses. The worst could be brain damage or even death. This is why drug testing is important in the workplace. Drug testing can be life-saving.
No teenagers tries an illegal drug for the first time in hopes of being addicted or dependent to it. Drug addiction doesn’t happen in one setting. It progress until it takes over a person’s life. It causes damage to both the mental and physical health. This is the main reason why parents should know how to detect the signs of a drug user before it comes to drug abuse and dependency. Parents should not neglect any behavioral and mental symptoms of drug use. Other than that, if they ever had any suspicion on their child being involved in any illegal drugs, they shouldn’t hesitate to conduct an at-home drug test.
Teenagers have fragile emotions. They have so many questions and many curiosities in their phase in life. In their years of change towards adulthood and discovery of oneself, they are prone to taking actions that will not benefit them. Maybe it’s the wrong peers or the search for adventure that leads them to try drugs. Whatever it may be, parents should always be there to guide their children in times like these. They shouldn’t allow them to have adventures that will only bring them self-harm.
There are many signs of drug use, most of the common signs include bloodshot eyes, smell of smoke on breath or clothes, unusual tiredness, bad grades, loss of interest in activities, frequent hunger, secretive behavior and many others. Other than these, for a drug user to continue his cravings in using this illicit drugs, he needs sufficient money to supply his addiction cravings. One obvious sign is the constant need for money or theft. If ever you see some of these signs in your teenage child, there is just one step you need to do- conduct an at-home drug test.
I know that it might be hard because it might come between the relationship between you and your child. But it’s important and urgent that you know the medical condition of your child. If he isn’t hiding anything like that to you, he shouldn’t hesitate to oblige in an at-home drug test. However, be careful though. A teenager might be confident because he knows how to cheat drug tests. With so many internet sources about cheating drug tests, you should also be knowledgeable about facilitating an at-home drug tests as well as avoiding the possibility of cheating. Lastly, buy the right kind of at-home drug test kits that will surely give you the accurate results.
For more details regarding at-home drug test and available drug test kits, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
With regards to workplace drug testing, not all kits are the same. There is an extremely refined level of innovation that goes into the production of drug test kits and, similar to all items, there are ways to reduce the cost, more often with the compromise to the quality. So how might you pick the right drug test kits? Here are hints to ensure you get the results you are searching for.
- Sample or specimen will be used – There are many specimens used in drug testing. Hair, blood, urine, sweat and saliva are the available means in drug detection. For example, if you are going to use urine, buy urine cups or dip test and if you are going to use saliva, go with oral swabs.
- Kind of drugs are testing for- With the distinctive types of illicit drugs, it is critical to know whether what particular drugs you might want to test on because this will decide the test kits you will buy. Kinds of drugs includes stimulants, hallucinogens, opioids and depressants. Other than that, realize that in the event that you will test for just one specific kind of drug, you should purchase single-panel drug testing kits, however in the event that you will test for a many types of drugs, then pick multi-panel drug testing kits.
- The cost-The reason behind why urine drug tests are usually used is that it is more affordable in contrast with blood drug tests. In urine test for instance, employees can perform the sample extraction without anyone else’s help while using blood as a specimen would require an expert to extract blood tests from workers which would mean additional payment.
- Accuracy of the results- This is the most important thing to remember in purchasing a drug testing kit. You should not sacrifice the quality of a drug test kit because it cost a little less. Do not buy cheap yet substandard drug testing kits. You’re drug screening at work will be useless if your drug testing kits can’t display the correct results.
If you are still confused on what kind of drug test kits to conduct, Drug Abuse Control, one of the most reliable drug test kit provider will be able to help you in your dilemma. They have various types of drug test kits that are FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy.
A urine test, additionally referred to as a urine drug screen or a UDS, is a painless drug test. It analyzes a person’s urine for the presence of illegal drugs and prescription medications. The urine drug test commonly monitors for PCP, methadone and opioids (narcotics), benzodiazepines, barbiturates, marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines and methamphetamines.
The advantage of using urine testing over another type of drug test is the convenience that comes with it. Urine tests are cheaper compared to other drug tests like blood testing. Other than that, the sample is not difficult to extract and the results are easy to be determined. On top of that, urine drug tests can also be conducted at home which is advantageous for those who don’t like to go to the laboratory.
There are several scenarios where a urine test might be required or needed:
- Medical reasons- A urine test can enable a medical specialist to identify potential substance abuse issues. A person’s primary care doctor may order this test if they suspect that their patient have a problem with drugs or alcohol. After the urine drug test distinguishes drugs an individual might be abusing, specialists can begin a treatment plan. Taking urine tests during the drug abuse rehabilitation treatment guarantees that the arrangement is working and a person is not using drugs again and that they stay sober even after the treatment
- Pre-employment screening- Numerous businesses require potential employees to take a urine test before they can be hired. One advantage of the urine drug test is that it can keep individuals with drug issues out of occupations that require the capacity to stay focused. For example, a truck driver who uses drugs could put the well-being of many individuals at hazard. Urine drug testing may likewise bring down the danger of workplace accidents.
- Parole or Probation- In case a person is on probation or parole for a drug or liquor related offense, the officer responsible for his case may ask for random drug tests to check his state of being.
- Home drug tests- Urine tests can also be used in at-home drug testing. For example, a relative may need a friend or family member to take this test to demonstrate that they’re not involved in illegal drug abuse or addiction. If a person intends to use an at-home urine test, it’s advisable to ask for the advice with your family doctor or another medical expert beforehand. They can help if ever the result of the urine drug test is positive.
Even with a clear drug and alcohol policy and program, organizations may still find that some of their employees are using alcohol and drugs in the work environment, or coming to work affected by these substances. This does not only compromise the quality of their performance and the integrity of their work, it can likewise jeopardize the safety inside the workplace. Numerous companies choose to make drug testing policies as a method to avoid the use and abuse of alcohol and drugs among the workplace. In the event that workers test positive, they might be punished with warnings, or even termination on account of a zero-tolerance program.
The main issue is that addicts can end up cheating drug tests. By what means would businesses be able to avoid this circumstance from happening? Here are a couple of steps each organization should take to prevent drug test cheating.
- Random Drug Testing – With random drug testing, there is no notice or announcement when a drug test will be required. Through a random drug test, cheaters have fewer opportunities to prepare in order to affect test sample. For example, if a person knows that a urine drug test will be conducted later, he will consume large amounts of liquid prior to the drug test, so that there will be no presence of drugs that can be detected on the test specimen.
- Monitored Drug Testing – Employees tend to alter test samples, like adding water to the urine, or adding other substances to mask the presence of drugs. They can also substitute the sample from another source. Monitored test is an easy way to be sure that none of these things happen. Employers may hire third-party drug testing companies to monitor the whole drug testing
- Varied Type Tests – By using many test samples to conduct a drug tests, it will be harder to cheat or substitute. Since oral test and hair tests are observed, the likelihood of adulteration or substitution of the specimen is reduced.
- Zero Tolerance Policy – Businesses clearly can’t expect workers to wear drug and alcohol detection gadgets, however, they can hinder drug use with a zero-tolerance approach that incorporates instant termination, should any representative test positive for alcohol or drugs. In fact, this won’t avoid cheating on drug tests, yet it might prevent drug use in any case, which is the main objective.
For more details regarding drug testing, drug abuse prevention and various types of drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
Parents or other relatives who have worries about a loved one or family member using and abusing drugs. They need a solid approach to see if their doubts are true. In those cases, the parents may choose to conduct at home drug test to get the proof they’re searching for. Parents use these at home drug tests for various reasons.
One of the main reasons is to check their suspicion about a child’s drug use. Parents may have doubts on their kid since they might be seeing behavioral and physical signs and symptoms of drug use such as glassy eyes, frequent mood swings, uncontrolled temper, weight issues, as well as frequent theft to fuel their addiction.
Another cause to conduct at home drug test is to uphold forbearance for a child who has been discovered using illegal drugs. To help their child be stay sober and guide them to their journey towards recovery, parents must test their kid if they still use drugs after the rehabilitation and medical treatment. This way, they can help their recovering child overcome drug abuse and addiction.
Lastly, at home drug tests can also be used to keep a kid from taking part in illegal drug use. By being knowledgeable that any moment their parent can conduct a drug test at home will be their warning to never be involved in such harmful and illicit substances that cause negative effects to the human body.
At home drug tests have turned into an efficient and easy way for parents to see if or not their teenage children are involved in drug use or drug abuse. By using at home drug tests, parents trust that their kids will be more reluctant to use these illicit substances, realizing that they will be tested for use.
However, there are many concern about at home drug tests, including the accuracy, possibility of cheating, and the possibility of false positives. With these worries in mind, know that there are steps that can ensure a friend or family member is dealt with decently and the test doesn’t leave a larger number of inquiries than answers.
One way to ensure the correctness of the drug test result is to purchase reliable and accurate test kits like Drug Abuse Control’s at home drug test kits that are CLIA waived, FDA cleared with a 99.9% accuracy rating. Another step would be to follow the instructions carefully and be educated about the ways of drug test cheating in order to prevent it. Lastly, learn about false positives because there are some factors that may cause the result to be true even though in reality, it should be false.
For more information about at home drug tests and drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
Teenage years are often the time for rebellious deeds. Many teens see this as their prime years of doing the things they want without any limitations. They crave adventure and the freedom to seek the things that are new and unknown to them. Unfortunately, not all things that a teen is curious about is good to them. For example, teens are also the one of the most involved in terms of drug use and abuse. With the wrong peers and the wrong motivation, they may indulge themselves in this kind of things. Teenagers are prone to depression because of their emotional crisis and they may resolve to this illegal substances if they are not guided properly by their parents. It is the parent’s responsibility to be there in times that their children is on the phase of development and discovery. However, if they have any suspicion that their kid is already involved in any kind of illegal drugs, they must confirm their suspicion so that their child can get the right medical treatment and help that they need. A home drug test is one of the simplest way to find out if their theory is right or wrong. Here are some of the things that every parent must know about home drug test.
- Home drug testing is safe- There are no harmful effects in drug testing. It’s just an easy way of confirming if someone is involved in illegal drugs. Other than that, the usually used specimen in home drug testing is saliva or urine. You do not need any necessary medical knowledge to extract the test sample unlike a blood drug test.
- It is easy to facilitate – A parent can facilitate a home drug testing since he should bear in mind the likelihood of his child to cheat the drug test. That’s why he should be there on the moment of extracting the test specimen. He should prevent anything or any circumstance that may alter the drug test result.
- You can easily analyze and read the results- If you purchase a home drug testing kit, there will always be instructions there and a guide that will help you in facilitating and conducting the drug test. There is also a guide on how to analyze and read the results using the home drug test It is important that the parent follow the instruction carefully to get the accurate result.
Don’t think twice on conducting a drug test on your child if you are seeing behavioral and mental symptoms of drug use. It is better to detect it earlier than to cure it when the condition has grown worse. Remember that brain damage or death is the worst effect of drug abuse and addiction.
To know more regarding drug testing and to how to purchase a home drug test kit online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
There are a wide range of types of drug testing that a company may conduct for a job applicant or employee. These are breath liquor tests, blood tests for drug use and liquor, urine drug tests, and even hair drug tests. Another type of test is the saliva drug test.
A saliva drug test, otherwise called a mouth swab or oral fluid test, gathers saliva from inside the job candidate or worker’s mouth. The saliva is used as a specimen which is tested for the presence of drugs; regularly, these tests can recognize drugs used in previous couple of days. Saliva can be tested for liquor, cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, and methamphetamines.
Saliva drug tests are common for some business organizations, this is because it is more affordable than other drug tests. It is also simple to facilitate. Saliva is anything but difficult to gather and test, so this is the simplest and the least invasive kind of drug testing. Frequently, the tests should be done on site, which makes them easy to conduct and effective.
There are a couple of basic reasons why businesses conduct saliva drug tests. Sometimes, these are part of the pre-employment tests. This drug test will be a piece of the bigger work screening process, which may include different other record verifications.
A few companies conduct random drug tests, in which they randomly select representatives from a pool of workers to take the test. Normally, the employees should not have any knowledge or notice of the drug tests. Nonetheless, the business organization must tell the employees in their handbook, that random drug tests can be conducted anytime as a part of the company’s policy. A few states have laws regarding how far ahead of time representatives should be informed about the drug tests.
Some organizations conduct for-cause drug tests. For this situation, if a business thinks a worker might be affected by drugs because of often absenteeism, frequent lateness, poor performance, and other behavioral signs of drug use, the organization can require the representative to present an oral drug test.
Lastly, employers conduct these tests after an accident on the workplace. This may comprise a car accident, or accidents which includes use of machineries. These drug tests enable the business to know whose responsibility is the incident.
For further information regarding saliva drug test as well as saliva drug testing kits you can purchase online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/retailers-1/saliva-tests
Drug testing is the assessment of a urine, saliva or other kind of body specimen to know whether an individual has been using the drugs. Drug tests are regularly done as a part of pre-employment screening of business organizations, particularly for positions that may include transportation industries such as railways and airline organizations. It is also conducted in hospitals and other working environments where the public’s wellbeing is essential. Employment drug testing is commonly conducted for some U.S. businesses to decrease the risks and effects of drug use and abuse such as safety concerns, and the decrease of productivity in the working environment. The following are the types of drug tests that can be used in the workplace:
Urine drug testing
Urine is the commonly used specimen used for drug testing by businesses. A urinalysis will demonstrate the presence of a drug in the even after the drug effects have worn off; however, the amount of time depend on the kind of drug. Average urine drug tests for work may screen for amphetamines or methamphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, sedatives like oxycodone or heroin, nicotine, and liquor.
Saliva drug testing
Saliva or oral drug testing, also called a mouth swab test, might be used if an employer is used with the thought about recent drug use. Saliva drug test however is not useful to test the long term use of drugs. Most saliva drug tests can detect drug use between hours up to 3 days. Saliva drug test is a simple lab test to conduct and the sample easy to extract, it is also less vulnerable to being changed or altered. Saliva drug tests can detect alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, and methamphetamines.
Blood drug testing
A blood drug test might be used to know the amount of drug in a workers body at that exact moment. Different kind of drugs can be tried for in blood: amphetamines, cocaine, cannabis, methamphetamines, sedatives, nicotine, and liquor. Blood testing is invasive yet there is minimal possibility for cheating or alteration of the sample.
Hair drug testing
Hair testing is used to detect drug use on the longer term, usually over a 90-day timeframe. Hair can be tried for cocaine, maryjane, sedatives, methamphetamine, phencyclidine, and liquor.
Aside from knowing the types of drug test. You should also know the kinds of drug testing kits. There are single panel and multi panel drug test kits. Single panel drug test kits detect only a specific kind of drug test while multi-panel drug test kits tests for several types of drugs.
For more facts and information regarding drug test and drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/