Employers suffer from workers involved with substance addiction. Not only do they jeopardize the safety of other employees from drug-related accidents and abuse, they also cause financial problems. Drug users have low attention focus and poor performance that’s why it’s difficult for them to make good judgments and rational decisions. They also struggle with productivity and most often arrive late.
One way to prevent this unlikely situation from happening is using pre-employment drug testing as a screening process for applicants. By knowing if a person is more likely to cause trouble because of his drug addiction issues, you will prevent any problems or damages that he may bring. Pre-employment drug testing may be cost you, but it’s worth it considering the trouble that you may suffer if you hire a drug abuser.
Another way is to have drug-related programs at work such as random drug testing. Remember that you may hire a person who isn’t a drug user before who could’ve started using drugs the same period he worked in your company. This why you also need to have company rules and regulations regarding drug abuse and respective actions or penalties to violations.
Drug abuse educational programs are also important to prevent any drug-user caused situation. If your employees knows the signs, symptoms as well as the effects of using illicit drugs, then they may detect if their coworkers is involved in drug abuse. Physical signs and behavioral symptoms play a great role in helping individuals struggling with drug addiction. Glassy eyes, extreme mood swings, frequent absenteeism are only a few indications.
Through prevention, detection and drug educational programs, your company will benefit from the following: reduce employment theft, increase in employee performance, decrease insurance cost and decrease of workplace accidents. It is true that these drug programs may cost you both time and money but more financial damages will be lost if organizations skip this steps.
If you are looking for the bets drug testing kits, Drug Abuse Control provides you with safe and reliable drug testing kits with accurate results. They have single panel and multi-panel oral swabs, urine cups and dip test kits fit for your pre-employment drug testing needs and random drug testing needs. All of which are FDA approved and CLIA waived with 99.9% of accuracy rating, which guarantees employers that they will be buying from one of the most trusted company in producing drug testing kits.
To know more about Drug Abuse Control’s drug testing kits, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholesale/ .
Abuse and addiction to illicit drugs can lead to serious health problems. Addiction is a long-term disease which cause the user to become hooked, both mentally and physically. Other than the health problems that it can bring, it can also lead to issues with a person’s finances and relationships. Drug addiction is a dire health issue that must be treated immediately, but recovery will be a long and difficult process.
There are different types of illegal drugs. They are grouped according to the effect that they incur. Listed below are the categories of illicit drugs:
- Stimulants- This includes methamphetamines or cocaine. This kind of drug increases the heart and brain activity, as well as hyperactivity. The usual signs of stimulant drug abuse include weight loss and insomnia. It also cause increased blood pressure or body temperature, diseases related to vitamin deficiencies, malnutrition, skin disorders and ulcers. Consistently dilated pupils are also a symptom of stimulant drug abuse.
- Opioids- These are painkillers that affects the mood of a person. They can slow down the central nervous system and impact a person’s breathing. One usual sign of opioids use and abuse is a weak immune system due to malnutrition. It also cause gastrointestinal issues and difficulty in breathing. Heroin, which is an example of an opioid, cause a person to feel drowsy and exhausted. In addition, if a user doesn’t get enough drugs for his addiction, he will experience muscle aches, chills and vomiting.
- Hallucinogens- From the word itself, they distort a person’s perception of space, time, and reality. Included in this group are psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, and marijuana. These hallucinogens cause a person to suffer from dizziness, vomiting, and high blood pressure. Other symptoms also include dilated pupils, low coordination of movements, and, in worse cases, there may be violent and suicidal moods.
- Depressants or Sedatives- These drugs are not illegal, yet people get addicted to these kinds of prescription medicines. If these drugs aren’t prescribed, then a person may steal these kinds of drugs for their addiction needs.
The best way to avoid drug abuse and addiction is by detecting the symptoms and conducting drug tests to determine a drug user. There are different kinds of tests that can be conducted in line with drug detection. Among this are urine drug test, oral drug test, hair drug test, and blood drug test. Urine drug test is the commonly used drug test because of its easy-to-use-and-read urine drug kits. There are single panel and multi panel drug test kit for urine drug tests. A singe panel drug test kit tests for one specific drug, while a multi panel drug test kit tests for several drugs. There are 5-panel drug test, 10 panel drug test and 12 panel drug test at most.
To get accurate results from your drug tests kits, purchase from reliable companies like Drug Abuse Control, which provides the highest quality of drug test kits like its 10 panel drug test kit and 12 panel drug test kit which tests for several drugs.
To get Drug Abuse Control’s drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/10-panel-dip-drug-testing-kit.html
Drug abuse damages a person’s mental and physical health, his finances and his relationships, no wonder it is one of today’s medical concern. With the rise of many drug-related issues and incidents, drug tests are usually a requirement in many facilities and instances today. It does not only risk the person involved in using illegal drugs but it is also a threat to the people around him because drug abuse doesn’t just affect one aspect of a person’s life. Here are reasons as well as applications of drug tests:
- Drug Test as a Part of Hiring Process- Employers want to ensure that their applicants will also be physically qualified to join the company as well as detect employees who violates their anti-drug use program. By keeping the drug test as a part of their pre-employment and employment program, they will be avoid drug-related incidents and accidents. They will also prevent poor performance caused by drug-induced users.
- Screening of Athletes- This is to know if the athletes have broken the rules by using performance enhancement drugs.
- Drug Testing by Police Officer- During accidents and other circumstances, police officers may require a person to undergo a drug test to know if he is under the influence of illegal drugs.
- Drug Test by Insurance Companies- A person should not be suffering from any intense medical condition before filing for an insurance.
- Drug Testing issued by Court Order- Some drug tests are issued by the court to know more about the case and help them make the right verdict regarding it. An example of this is a case for child custody or a date rape involved with drug abuse.
- Testing for Diagnosis- To know the cause of an illness that an individual is suffering from, a medical expert may require his patient to undergo a drug test.
- Rehabilitation Treatment- By conducting drug test, they may know an abstinent person who joined a rehabilitation program.
- Pre-Surgery or Medical Treatment Requirement- Health professionals may require individuals to undergo drug screening before they undergo surgeries and treatment such as plastic surgery, orthopedic, spinal fusion, wound revision, pulmonary therapy and organ transplant.
With these many applications of drug testing, know that drug test results are accurate if they use reliable drug testing kits. This is why it’s important to purchase from trusted drug testing kit companies like Drug Abuse Control. They offer the best drug testing kits that are CLIA waived, FDA cleared with 99.9% accuracy rating.
To know more about the most reliable drug testing kits available to be purchased online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholesale/.
Urine drug tests uses urine as a specimen in testing for the presence of certain illegal drugs in a person’s body. It is the most commonly used type of drug test because of its easy, quick and painless process. There are two types of urine drug tests, singe panel and multi-panel. Single-panel urine drug test looks for a specific kind of drug, however multi-panel urine drug test such as 10 panel drug test screens for several kinds of drugs. Most urine drug tests screens for marijuana, cocaine, benzodiazepines, PCP, opioids, amphetamines and even alcohol.
Urine drug tests are conducted for several reasons. One of which is for medical purposes. If your health problems seems to be connected to drugs or alcohol, then drug test is ordered by your physician. Employers also use urine drug test as a requirement before they hire potential employees. The advantage of it is avoiding selecting the wrong applicants for the job who needs proper focus and attention. Other than that, it ensures a safety workplace for the employees. Rehabilitation centers also use drug test to keep track of the people receiving treatment if they still remain sober. Lastly, at home urine drug tests are also conducted for parents to take care of their children and prove that their teenagers are not using drugs.
One of the advantage of urine drug tests is they can be performed anywhere that a bathroom is available like a hospital, a doctor’s office, at work and even at home. Wherever a person may be required to conduct it, here are a few urine drug test step procedures he needs to know.
- The person in charge of administering the procedure will give you a specimen cup
- You should leave all your belongings to another room and change in a hospital gown if needed before doing the urine drug test.
- In some instances, the doctor or nurse in charge may accompany you to the bathroom so you don’t tamper with the test results.
- Clean your private are with the wash cloth given for you to use.
- You should take the specimen cup while urination in your urine stream. Don’t allow the cup to touch your genitalia.
- When you are done, put a lid to the cup and give it to the technician who will analyze it for the results.
Urine drug testing is accurate if the process is done correctly and the testing kits are reliable. That is why you should purchase from the best drug testing kit producing company- Drug Abuse Control. With their urine cups and dip tests who can measure several drugs, they would surely assure you that they will give you the right test results.
To get 10 panel drug test kits which screens for ten different kinds of drugs, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/10-panel-dip-drug-testing-kit.html
Drug testing is a process which aims to detect the presence and measure the amount or levels of drugs within the human body. A drug test is conducted for a number of reasons: it could be for employment as part of the hiring procedure, or a program to ensure there is no drug tolerance within the workplace. It can also be a way to test athletes if they are using body-enhancement drugs for their performance or a way to diagnose someone recommended to stay in rehabilitation facilities for drug addiction.
To get an insight on how drug testing works, know that it doesn’t matter what method or way drugs are transported inside the body. It will still undergo a series of biochemical reactions inside the body that will release a compound which will be break down into different structures called metabolites. These metabolites will be excreted from the body in various ways. These metabolites is the way of detecting if a person is involved in illicit drugs.
There are different kinds of drug testing, all of which aims the same thing. One of which is urine drug testing. Urine drug testing is one of the most common procedures because of its ease of process. Furthermore, it is also said that results are easy to use and urine drug test are user friendly. Urine testing are usually done using urine cups. Depending on what type of drugs to be tested, you can use a single panel test or a multi panel test. Singe panel test detects one particular drug. This commonly includes marijuana, cocaine or opiates. Multi-Panel test tests for combinations of drugs, with 12 different kinds of drugs at most.
Another kind of drug testing is the saliva drug test. Saliva drug test are a bit intrusive to some, but in comparison with other drug test, it can detect more recent use of drugs. Compared with blood and hair drug testing, it is a lot cheaper like urine drug test. In addition, it is more reliable for detection of Methamphetamine and Opiates. Similar to urine drug testing, there are also single panel and multi-panel saliva drug test. Usually, saliva drug test are done with oral swabs.
Other than urine drug test and saliva drug test, there are also blood drug test, sweat drug test and hair drug test, all of which are more invasive and expensive compared to using urine or saliva as a testing specimen. However, the most important thing to consider is not the kind of drug test method to conduct, but the drug testing kits to be used. You should only buy from companies that offer the best and accurate drug testing kits like Drub Abuse Control.
To get the most reliable drug testing kits that are FDA cleared and CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy rating, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/retailers-1/saliva-tests.
There are several reasons why a person experience addiction. However, it is difficult to understand why some people are more vulnerable to it than others. It doesn’t matter what your beliefs or moral law is; there are many factors that can make you prone to drugs and addiction. Below are some of the risk factors that may push or influence a person to be a drug addict:
- Genetics – If you have parents that are prone to addiction like gambling or alcohol, there is a big possibility that you are too. This doesn’t mean that you will be addicted to the same things they are addicted. Instead, you will be addicted the same way as your parents because how we respond, react, and our behaviors are something that is not far from our parents. It’s the emotional quotient that we have inherited in some ways that determine how likely we are to become addicted to something. Failure to handle stress and problems can cause a person to use drugs as a temporary emotional escape.
- Environment – Lack of guidance, peer pressure, poor influence and examples in life are some of the environmental aspects that push someone to try and depend on drugs until it turns into an addiction. If we live in an environment that push us to lean on to illegal drugs, then there is a huge possibility that we might give in. That’s why parents should be good examples to their children and be responsible in helping them make the right decisions. It is also necessary to conduct at home drug test.
- Mental Health Problems – Someone with mental health issues, like depression, will increase the chance that a person may also be diagnosed with addictive disorder because he might use drugs as a coping mechanism for his mental problems.
- Early Use – When use of illegal drugs is introduced to you in your younger age, like 18 to 24, then the danger that you will be addicted to it will surge. It is because you may start as user until you gradually become an addict. This is why parents need to guide their children and carry out an at home drug test if necessary.
- Drug Choice – Some drugs are more physically addictive than the rest. For example, cocaine, methamphetamine and heroin are more addictive than alcohol or marijuana. This is because the withdrawal phase from these drugs may be more physically painful which leads to consumption in higher doses which turns to addiction.
- Method of Use – Smoking and Injecting drugs will affect the brain faster than swallowing it because it goes straight to the bloodstream and carried directly to the brain. This is why the method of using drugs is one factor in drug addiction. The faster it reaches the brain, the more addictive it can be.
Risk factors increase the chance of being addicted. But, just because you have them, doesn’t mean that you’ll experience addiction. They are simply factors that increase your vulnerability to become a drug addict. If you are a parent and you think that your child may have these factors and may be experiencing it, don’t hesitate to perform at home drug test.
To get the most reliable at home drug test kits, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html .
Employees involved with drug abuse are a threat to the safety of the workplace. It is also a hindrance to the success of the company because of the impairment that comes with drug abuse. Poor work performance, frequent call-outs or late arrivals, and struggle with productivity are a few behavior problems of a person involved with drug abuse. Other than that, drug-involved individuals might hurt their employers financially when they file for compensation claims and benefits due the bills caused by drug related diseases.
Preventing your business from hiring people that use drugs is one of the best solution to avoid these harmful situations. Pre-employment drug testing will save you a great deal of money and time if you consider this as a physical test that should be passed before a person becomes a part of your company. It may sound cliché, but there is always sense with the saying that “Prevention is better than cure”, when cure means financial loss.
However, what if a person starts using drugs when he is already hired? During situations like this, the most efficient way is detection. Find the signs that someone is a drug-user before he brings havoc to the workplace. This includes slurred speech, paranoia, frequent absenteeism, and extreme mood swings. Furthermore, you should also set strict consequences for people who use illegal drugs such as the possibility of losing their job. In addition, a random drug testing in the workplace should also be a part of your company’s program.
By prevention and detection, you will get the benefits of a safer work environment. Other than that, it would also result to the reduction of employee theft, increased productivity, reduction of employer turnover, and decrease of the cost of insurance such as worker’s compensation.
By conducting pre-employment drug test, random drug testing in the workplace, and putting consequences to the violation of a drug free facility, it would save the company of all the risks that comes with a worker involved with drug addiction. Surely, it would not be that cheap to conduct drug tests for every applicant or every employee but it’s all worth it if you compare it to the significant loss that comes with having a drug addict employee.
Know that as you conduct drug testing in the workplace, you need FDA cleared, CLIA waived drug testing kits with 99.9% accuracy rating. Drug abuse control have achieved this quality standard in producing and selling drug testing kits. To learn more about Drug abuse control and their drug testing products, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholesale/ .
As part of the prerequisites in a job hiring process, someone may undergo a drug testing. An employment also can be tested for drug use in the workplace, as permitted by law. There are various types of test used by employers. These includes blood drug tests, includes urine drug tests, hair drug tests, breath alcohol tests, and saliva drug screens.
Companies usually test for a variety of substances. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) includes the following in its testing guidelines: alcohol, cocaine (coke, crack), amphetamines (meth, speed, crank, ecstasy), phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust), opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine), and THC (cannabinoids, marijuana, hash). Companies may also conduct further testing by using the 8-panel drug test and 10-panel drug test. Testing for the hallucinogens, inhalants, anabolic steroids, hydrocodone and MDMA can also be conducted at work.
There are also different reasons why a drug testing is conducted in the workplace. One reason is pre-employment which is conducted on applicants. Another can be a random drug testing in which random employees can be selected any time for a drug test. For a cause drug test means that someone is in need to submit a drug test because the company is in suspicion that he cannot function properly at work because he is under the influence of substance abuse. Lastly, post-accidents drug tests are done when an on-the-job accident happened to check if he is using drugs while working.
There are also reasons behind these programs. For applicants, these are conducted as a screening process before hiring. For employees, it may be because of some incidents that happened before or under some circumstances. The results also determine and affect both the applicants and the employee. A positive result means the rejection of the applicant or withdrawal of job offer for a possible candidate for the job. On the employee, it may mean the termination of his contract once he shows positive for drug use.
The best way however for the company to get accurate result is to buy drug test kits from the most reliable company online who produce high-quality drug testing kits. Drug abuse control produce kits that are FDA cleared, CLIA waived with a 99.9% accuracy. Other than that, they also have their commitment to fight substance abuse while providing guidance, information, education, as well as lab quality supplies for drug testing and drug screening markets.
To learn more about the most reliable drug testing kits sold online, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
Drug abuse is a serious matter. It is more than an illness, it is a medical concern. It doesn’t take a few capsule or tablets to recover and stay drug-free once a person is diag
nosed with drug addiction. It takes responsibility of the people around him and dedication to let him stay in a rehabilitation center for his own good. It takes faith that even after a relapse, he can get better. It takes love to stay positive that a loved one will recover after everything and be normal again. Here are a few reminders for someone who is taking care of an individual involved with drug abuse:
- Know if You are Safe- One of your top priority should be the people around him. If he becomes violent then you should have safety precautions and backup plans. This doesn’t mean that you should leave him because of the danger that he may inflict. Rather, it is knowing that other people’s lives is important as much as a drug user’s life.
- Educate Yourself about Drug Abuse- There are many myths that you should debunk about individuals involved with illegal drugs. One of which is they can stop if they just choose it. You see, you can’t help someone about their problems if you don’t know the facts about their situation. Ask experts and read articles on how to properly help and reach out someone involved in drug abuse.
- Stop the Blame Game- When someone you love is in an unpleasant situation such as this, skip the condemnation to any person who you think might have caused or stopped it. The past cannot be undone. Focus on the present and what you can do to help.
- Talk to Your Loved One About It- One way to help someone is by talking to them about it. This will not only help you know the underlying factors that leads to his condition. It will also help you understand him and help him get the right treatment by talking him through it.
- Don’t Give Up- There will be times that you feel like it isn’t going to work. You may feel discouraged because of the emotional stress that the situation produce. Don’t give up. Know that some individuals need long term or multiple treatments. The goal is recovery not stop the drug abuse. If someone have totally recovered, then he is free from the bondage of drugs. Believe that he will because they need someone to support them in their journey to being drug-free.
In order for it not to happen again, buy drug test kits for the other people around you especially those you are in suspicion of who is also using drugs. Prevention and detection is always better than treatment.
Drug addiction is a serious medical concern. Often though we try to label those who are addicted as hopeless and a threat more than a person who needs help and medical attention. (add another sentence) However let us know and debunk the myths that goes with drug addiction:
- A drug addict can stop using drugs whenever he wants- An individual starts as a drug user, someone who just occasionally use drugs as a release or for fun. However, over time, a voluntary drug user becomes a compulsory drug addict. It is because of the way drugs affect and changes how the brain works, in these cases see drugs from the usual want to an everyday need.
- If someone can go to work, he is not really a drug addict- A drug addict can still go to work if he is a high functioning drug addict, meaning he can still do some tasks even though the illegal substances are in his system. He puts much importance on how to earn money so he can buy his “needs”. However, as time progress, it will his mental and physical states degrades until he can’t perform any normal task anymore. This is why, with the right drug testing kits, a random drug test program at any workplace is important.
- Only “Hard” drugs are Dangerous- Most people usually think that only heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine or “hard drugs” are the only dangerous drugs. Any substance that can lead to addiction is dangerous. Take for example alcohol, many car accidents are often caused by drunk-driving. Through alcohol-dependency, a person will suffer from an impaired judgment, decrease coordination and bring unwanted mental and physical issues.
- All persons who use drugs are drug addict-There is a difference between a drug user and a drug addict. A drug addict can be seen by the many signs most commonly are the physical and behavioral symptoms.
- Drug addiction is a character flaw-Drug addiction is a brain disease. Every kind of drug has different type of effect however it generally affect the same body functions- the motor skills and behavioral process.
- You cannot be addicted to a prescribed medication- It is wrong to assume that any medication prescribed by your doctor cannot be addictive. In fact most prescriptions have high potential for addiction. Some of the possibly medications is opioids, benzodiazepines, sleep aids, barbiturates, and stimulants.
- A Drug Addict is Hopeless and can’t be Helped- This is the worst thing to assume that a drug addict should be just left alone because of the mentality that once and addict, he can never be normal. It is our obligation and responsibility to look out for the people around us especially our family and loved ones.
- Rehab Doesn’t Work- For many drug-addicts, residential rehabilitation is an effective form of treatment. Rehab helps isolate and remove and individual from the things that are trigger for drug abuse. This also helps him focus on
- Treatment is a one shot deal- Most cases require longer and repeated treatments
- Relapse means failure- Occasional relapse does not mean failure. Know that drug addiction is not that easy to cure especially that it’s a chronic disease. Usually, the first few months after the rehab is the hardest. The triggers of a drug addict will likely cause a relapse. Recovery is a long process that requires support especially from his loved ones and multiple treatments to achieve total freedom and sobriety.
Drug abuse and addiction is not a simple illness that can be cured without any kind of treatment. It is a long and tiring battle for someone who is a drug addict. As family members, the best way is not to cure addiction but prevent addiction. Start by education our loved ones and taking an at home drug test with the right drug testing kits. To learn more about drug abuse and the best drug testing kits available online, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholesale/ .