Drug testing is a process which aims to detect the presence and in some instances, measure the amount or levels of drugs within the human body. A drug test is conducted for a number of reasons: it could be for employment as part of the hiring procedure, or a program to ensure there is no drug tolerance within the workplace. It can also be a way to test athletes if they are using body-enhancement drugs for their performance or a way to diagnose someone recommended to stay in rehabilitation facilities for drug addiction.
To get an insight on how drug tests works, know that it doesn’t matter what method or way drugs are transported inside the body. It will still undergo a series of biochemical reactions inside the body that will release a compound which will be break down into different structures called metabolites. These metabolites will be excreted from the body in various ways. These metabolites is the way of detecting if a person is involved in illicit drugs.
There are a few types of drug test methods that are used as a part detecting the presence of metabolites. There are blood drug test, hair drug test, saliva drug test and urine drug test. The most common type or drug are saliva tests and urine drug testing. Offices lean toward these drug test packs since it is easy to perform, and results can be effectively perused. Guardians likewise utilize these test packs since they can test their kids for drug use privately. These drug test units come in either single panel or multi-panel test kits. Single panel test kits are material for one specific kind of drug while multi-panel test kits are for a several kinds of drugs.
Drug testing is a simple procedure. In any case, there are a few factors that may influence the result. That is why it is essential to take after specific strategies and conventions keeping in mind the end goal to have the accurate results. For instance, one ought to follow carefully the directions in the drug test kit manual and lessen the probability that the person who undergo drug testing will cheat. There are also false positives that may state that there is a presence of illicit drugs when there is no drug use because the individual have taken some medicine, drank caffeinated drinks or have been exposed to secondhand drug smokes.
Additionally, make sure that the drug testing units you will utilize are totally credible and precise. Abstain from buying drug test kits from random sites because buying unreliable drug testing packs have a high possibility that it will lead to false results.
One can’t be careless in regards to picking drug test kits for workplace drug screening. Drug testing has turned into a critical and delicate subject among business owners and employees, particularly with the legitimization of marijuana. In this way, here are a portion of the essential things that businesses need to consider in search of the best and most accurate drug test kits. The primary thing that companies need to know is that there are distinctive drug test kits. These drug testing kits include:
- Hair Drug Test Kits – These sorts of kits are more costly yet they give precise outcomes with very little or no event of adulteration. One of the advantages of this kit is that it can recognize the presence of drugs in the body for up to 90 days after using it, however it can take a couple of days to get the results.
- Saliva Drug Test Kits – These sorts of kits are simple to utilize and give quick results. Besides that, the results are difficult to manipulate and can identify presence of drugs a few days before testing.
- Urine Drug Test Kits – The strategy for gathering urine is the least demanding way on how check drug use in employees. These are more prominent than others due to its moderateness, simplicity to use, and furthermore it gives precise outcomes.
These are the most widely used drug test kits that you can buy in the event that you are considering giving your workers a chance to undergo drug testing which will rely upon the organization’s financial plan and how precise they need the outcomes to be. The following thing that businesses need to do is to ask what drugs they need to test for. There are kits that are planned in testing for particular drugs.
- Single panel drug test kits can just distinguish a solitary drug utilizing tests like urine and saliva yet multi-panel drug test kits can recognize at least two drugs at once.
- Multi-panel drug testing kits can distinguish drugs like cocaine, cannabis, barbiturates, buprenorphine, methamphetamine, sedative, oxycodone, and phencyclidine. They are named in view of the number of drugs they can distinguish; they can be 5-panel, 10-panel or 12-panel test kits.
If ever that businesses need to test for marijuana, it is essential to know the laws in your state – in the event that it is legal and it is utilized for medical purposes on your employee’ part.
Drug test kits likewise have validity strips with them and these prevent cheating of the results or contaminating test samples. For instance, should an employer mix water in his urine, this will appear in the marker.
Businesses get the opportunity to pick what kind of drug test kits they want their workers to use, however usually the saliva testing kit is useful for random drug tests while the urine drug testing kits are great decision for practical purposes. In any case, regardless of what kind of testing kit is used, employers should remember the duties that they have for their workers.
With regards to workplace drug testing, not all kits are the same. There is an extremely refined level of innovation that goes into the production of drug test kits and, similar to all items, there are ways to reduce the cost, more often with the compromise to the quality. So how might you pick the right drug test kits? Here are hints to ensure you get the results you are searching for.
- Sample or specimen will be used – There are many specimens used in drug testing. Hair, blood, urine, sweat and saliva are the available means in drug detection. For example, if you are going to use urine, buy urine cups or dip test and if you are going to use saliva, go with oral swabs.
- Kind of drugs are testing for- With the distinctive types of illicit drugs, it is critical to know whether what particular drugs you might want to test on because this will decide the test kits you will buy. Kinds of drugs includes stimulants, hallucinogens, opioids and depressants. Other than that, realize that in the event that you will test for just one specific kind of drug, you should purchase single-panel drug testing kits, however in the event that you will test for a many types of drugs, then pick multi-panel drug testing kits.
- The cost-The reason behind why urine drug tests are usually used is that it is more affordable in contrast with blood drug tests. In urine test for instance, employees can perform the sample extraction without anyone else’s help while using blood as a specimen would require an expert to extract blood tests from workers which would mean additional payment.
- Accuracy of the results- This is the most important thing to remember in purchasing a drug testing kit. You should not sacrifice the quality of a drug test kit because it cost a little less. Do not buy cheap yet substandard drug testing kits. You’re drug screening at work will be useless if your drug testing kits can’t display the correct results.
If you are still confused on what kind of drug test kits to conduct, Drug Abuse Control, one of the most reliable drug test kit provider will be able to help you in your dilemma. They have various types of drug test kits that are FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy.
Even with a clear drug and alcohol policy and program, organizations may still find that some of their employees are using alcohol and drugs in the work environment, or coming to work affected by these substances. This does not only compromise the quality of their performance and the integrity of their work, it can likewise jeopardize the safety inside the workplace. Numerous companies choose to make drug testing policies as a method to avoid the use and abuse of alcohol and drugs among the workplace. In the event that workers test positive, they might be punished with warnings, or even termination on account of a zero-tolerance program.
The main issue is that addicts can end up cheating drug tests. By what means would businesses be able to avoid this circumstance from happening? Here are a couple of steps each organization should take to prevent drug test cheating.
- Random Drug Testing – With random drug testing, there is no notice or announcement when a drug test will be required. Through a random drug test, cheaters have fewer opportunities to prepare in order to affect test sample. For example, if a person knows that a urine drug test will be conducted later, he will consume large amounts of liquid prior to the drug test, so that there will be no presence of drugs that can be detected on the test specimen.
- Monitored Drug Testing – Employees tend to alter test samples, like adding water to the urine, or adding other substances to mask the presence of drugs. They can also substitute the sample from another source. Monitored test is an easy way to be sure that none of these things happen. Employers may hire third-party drug testing companies to monitor the whole drug testing
- Varied Type Tests – By using many test samples to conduct a drug tests, it will be harder to cheat or substitute. Since oral test and hair tests are observed, the likelihood of adulteration or substitution of the specimen is reduced.
- Zero Tolerance Policy – Businesses clearly can’t expect workers to wear drug and alcohol detection gadgets, however, they can hinder drug use with a zero-tolerance approach that incorporates instant termination, should any representative test positive for alcohol or drugs. In fact, this won’t avoid cheating on drug tests, yet it might prevent drug use in any case, which is the main objective.
For more details regarding drug testing, drug abuse prevention and various types of drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
There are a wide range of types of drug testing that a company may conduct for a job applicant or employee. These are breath liquor tests, blood tests for drug use and liquor, urine drug tests, and even hair drug tests. Another type of test is the saliva drug test.
A saliva drug test, otherwise called a mouth swab or oral fluid test, gathers saliva from inside the job candidate or worker’s mouth. The saliva is used as a specimen which is tested for the presence of drugs; regularly, these tests can recognize drugs used in previous couple of days. Saliva can be tested for liquor, cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, and methamphetamines.
Saliva drug tests are common for some business organizations, this is because it is more affordable than other drug tests. It is also simple to facilitate. Saliva is anything but difficult to gather and test, so this is the simplest and the least invasive kind of drug testing. Frequently, the tests should be done on site, which makes them easy to conduct and effective.
There are a couple of basic reasons why businesses conduct saliva drug tests. Sometimes, these are part of the pre-employment tests. This drug test will be a piece of the bigger work screening process, which may include different other record verifications.
A few companies conduct random drug tests, in which they randomly select representatives from a pool of workers to take the test. Normally, the employees should not have any knowledge or notice of the drug tests. Nonetheless, the business organization must tell the employees in their handbook, that random drug tests can be conducted anytime as a part of the company’s policy. A few states have laws regarding how far ahead of time representatives should be informed about the drug tests.
Some organizations conduct for-cause drug tests. For this situation, if a business thinks a worker might be affected by drugs because of often absenteeism, frequent lateness, poor performance, and other behavioral signs of drug use, the organization can require the representative to present an oral drug test.
Lastly, employers conduct these tests after an accident on the workplace. This may comprise a car accident, or accidents which includes use of machineries. These drug tests enable the business to know whose responsibility is the incident.
For further information regarding saliva drug test as well as saliva drug testing kits you can purchase online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/retailers-1/saliva-tests
Drug testing in the workplace gives businesses a chance to guarantee that their workers are not using illicit substances at work or even in their time off. While it might cost an organization to test every employee, the benefits and advantages of the testing make it worth the cost. Here are a few advantages that a company can get when they do not skip drug testing programs.
- Safer Working Environment – If the work setting involves operating machines and other equipment, an employee should not be under the influence of any illegal drugs. For example, a driver should be sober in order to do his job properly. Conducting drug testing in the workplace leads to a better and safer work environment.
- Productive Employees – Absenteeism, tardiness, employee theft and behavioral problems are few problems often associated with drug use and abuse. All of which leads to poor performance and less profits. Through workplace drug testing, you can be assured that you have employees who really do their duties well at work. Drug use leads to lower focus and reduced productivity. This is one of the reasons why a business should prevent people who use drugs to enter the company as well as employees who violate the rules and regulations which regards to working under the influence of drugs.
- Decrease of Health Insurance Costs- Drug use cause many health problems. Those who use illegal substances have higher medical costs than those who don’t. This means more frequent health insurance claims, which of course translates to higher premiums. A drug testing in the workplace will help you prevent this kind of financial damage.
- Prevents Employee Theft and Fraud- Drug users are always in need of cash in order to sustain their drug addiction. This is why they tend to lie, borrow, and even steal money. A drug user employee will most likely steal from other employees or even from the organization that he works for. A good drug testing program will be able to give the right consequences to those who violate it as well as prevent the theft and fraud in the workplace.
- Reduce Possible Workplace Violence and Conflicts- Most drug users have behavioral issues and have always been aggressive especially those who are using stimulants. Conducting drug testing in the workplace will reduce this issue. Other than that, it has been proven that there is also an increased productivity to those who feel safer at their work environment.
To get precise drug test results, one must use quality drug test kits. This may be a bit hard considering a person might be short in budget especially a parent who would like to buy home drug tests kits for the sake of testing his child for drug use and abuse. However, this is not a problem beyond any solution. There are still drug test kits that are within one’s financial resources which can give accurate results. Here is a simple guide that may help you in choosing the right test kits within your budget.
- Know what type of drug are you testing for – For example if you are going to test for cocaine then don’t buy multi-panel drug tests that also test for other drugs. Multi-panel drug tests are used to find several kinds of drugs in one testing and that makes it expensive than a single panel drug test
- Choose a drug test procedure – Drug test procedures depends on the samples or specimens that you use to find the presence of drugs within a person’s body. A drug test which use blood as a sample or specimen is more expensive compared to a urine drug test since it requires an expert to extract and analyze the sample. If you want a cheaper kind of drug test, stick to saliva drug testing or urine drug test.
- Compare different drug test kit brands- As a person who has limited resources, you must be able to research various brands of drug test It will not only give you more options but it will also widen your knowledge regarding drug testing and various available drug test kits. Most importantly, you will able to compare different brands from each other as to quality, accuracy and prices. With the digital age, it is so easy to see the different feedbacks and comment on each brand of test kits. You must not be lazy in comparing because each detail that you know from your prospective drug test kit suppliers will help you decide.
- Choose the one with the highest quality – Don’t compromise quality because on it depends results. Imagine a test kit that tells a parent that her child is involved with drugs when the truth he is not. The drug test kit gave false results that may break and create walls between a parent and her child. Just because a test kit is cheap doesn’t mean it is also accurate as to what the brand slogan says. You must learn to see through advertisement tactics to get the right drug test
Hopefully this article helped those who don’t have any knowledge to drug test and drug testing kits.
To know more about quality and reliable drug test kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholesale/
One of the most common problems in teenagers is the involvement in drug use in their adolescent life. They are in the time when their curiosity is heightened and they think that they are entitled to try everything in order to fulfill the desires of their adventures. Some teens are still confused as to what and who they want to be. This is the time where they also feel emotional and vulnerable. This is why most teens suffer from mental and emotional issues. Their immaturity and vulnerability pushes them to try new things and look for confidants in which they could feel that they belong and someone can empathize with them. Unfortunately, not all teenagers find people that will help them with their issues and look after them as they go through this stage. Some have found bad peers and companions that have influenced them to use drugs as an emotional outlet to escape issues and have a momentary break to the problems they have. This is why it’s important that parents should always be there for their kids in every phase of life that they may undergo. As parents they have the responsibility for taking care of the well-being of their children. As to drug involvement, one wise decision to make is to conduct an at home drug test that will help them verify their suspicion of their child’s drug use. However, if you are a parent, you might want to keep the drug test confidential and keep it to you and your child and your family. The best thing to do this is purchase drug test kits and conduct an at home drug test. However, before performing a drug test at home you must know the following tips to get accurate and reliable results:
- Look for behavioral and mental signs and symptoms- symptoms that may lead you to identify which kind of drugs your child might be involved. This will help you which drug test kit to buy for your at-home drug test. Different drugs have common symptoms but they also have different mental and behavioral effects to a person.
- Kind of drug test- There are several types of drugs test. However, the most commonly used at home drug test is saliva drug test and urine drug test since it is easier to administer and read the results compared to blood test that needs medical expert to extract and analyze the samples.
- Where to buy the test kits – With the different companies that produce drug test kits, you must buy from established and trusted ones. Other than that, buy drug test kits that are provide full instructions on how to how to conduct the test and read results. Most importantly, buy accurate test kits. Don’t sacrifice quality over expenses. Just imagine the misunderstanding and the confusion it will create if you get false results.
- Be knowledgeable on how to prevent cheating during the test – If your child is really involved, he will do anything to make the results negative and avoid the confrontation. This is why it’s important that you learn the before, during and after lessons that you should know in administering someone to a drug test. This includes removing things that your child might use to fake the sample as well as being there on the actual extraction of the specimens that will be used.
- Learn about false positives- Your drug test might be reliable however there are other reasons that you the results might turn put positive when in reality it’s positive. It is also important to know this one.
To know more about at home drug test and where to purchase accurate drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html .
If you are a concerned parent who have a suspicion that your child is in need of medical attention because of suspected drug use, the best way to know is conduct a home drug test. Conducting home drug test is easy. However, you must still know a few tips that will help you conduct it successfully in order to get the right test results. The following are some of the basic stuffs that you should know:
- Buy Reliable and Accurate Drug Test Kits- Before buying an at home drug test kit, make sure that you check its reliability. The most important thing to consider is to be sure that you use a test kit for the drugs that are suspected of being used since there is not a universal drug kit to test all kinds of drugs. Other than that, you should also make sure that these kits are reviewed, tested, and approved by the government. For example, home drug test kits from Drug Abuse Control is FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy rating-the kind of drug test kits that you should purchase. Lastly, check if the kit hasn’t expired yet or in any way damaged which could compromise its ability to give accurate results.
- Read the Instructions and Follow it carefully- When conducting a test, make sure that you aren’t confused by what the instructions says and you follow it cautiously because even the slightest of errors can lead to wrong results. It is important that you ensure that you follow even the smallest instruction, because incorrect results may come between you and your child.
- Reduce the Possibility of Cheating- There are many tricks posted online that your child can read which could compromise the accuracy of the results of a drug test. Some will try to add chemicals to the test kit or they may take different vitamins to change the results. Make sure that they do not do these things before and during the home drug test.
- Read the Results Correctly- As mentioned above, following the instructions is important not only during the drug testing, but also after it. Interpreting results in the correct way will clear your doubts.
- Understand that there are also False Positives- This means that a result might falsely indicates the presence of a drug. There are many reasons as to how a test can come out with a positive when there is no drug use. These includes eating poppy seed which shows up as opium, drinking medications, drinking coffee which can appear as amphetamine or being exposed to secondhand drug smoke such as marijuana smoke.
For more details regarding home drug test and the best home drug test kits you can purchase online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
Urine test is a kind of drug test that uses urine as a specimen to detect substances within the urine that are found in drugs, therefore letting us know if there is a presence of illegal drugs in a person’s body. It is the most popular type of drug test because it is easy to perform and it is very convenient for the users. Aside from a urine test, there are also other types of drug tests like blood test or saliva test, all having the same purpose of detecting if there are illicit substances within the body.
Urine tests have been proven to be the easiest method in detecting if a person is using illegal drugs or not, because of its ease of use. Here are some of the reasons as to why:
- Less invasive – it is definitely less invasive due to the fact that people urinate behind closed doors. The privacy adds a lot of factor, and people are more comfortable conducting drug tests in their own private rooms than in public labs. The privacy also allows them to relax while conducting a drug test, therefore reducing pressure upon the user.
- Cheap – some drug tests cost more than others because of their intricacy and how they are to be used, while some are cheap because they are simple to use and are not too complicated. A urine test falls on the latter category because of its simplicity, therefore making it cheaper than other drug tests.
- Easy to conduct – since a urine test is less complicated than other drug tests, it is much easier to use and to conduct. That’s why it is a popular type of drug test because people might have a hard time understanding the instructions of other types of drug tests, which could lead to inaccurate results.
- Results in just a few minutes – because of its simplicity, its results appear fast too, since it does not require a lot of processing. Some types of drug tests require complicated analysis to produce results. The more complicated things are, the slower it becomes to process it, therefore consuming time. A Urine test on the other hand produces results in a short span of time.
In order to be sure that the results of the urine test is accurate, the urine test kits must be reliable and accurate. As a user, we cannot afford to have inaccurate results, because drugs are a huge problem in our society. Drug Abuse Control, with its variety of drug test kits, offers reliable products and are proven and tested by their customers. To ensure accuracy and reliability, choose Drug Abuse Control.