Drug testing in the workplace gives businesses a chance to guarantee that their workers are not using illicit substances at work or even in their time off. While it might cost an organization to test every employee, the benefits and advantages of the testing make it worth the cost. Here are a few advantages that a company can get when they do not skip drug testing programs.
- Safer Working Environment – If the work setting involves operating machines and other equipment, an employee should not be under the influence of any illegal drugs. For example, a driver should be sober in order to do his job properly. Conducting drug testing in the workplace leads to a better and safer work environment.
- Productive Employees – Absenteeism, tardiness, employee theft and behavioral problems are few problems often associated with drug use and abuse. All of which leads to poor performance and less profits. Through workplace drug testing, you can be assured that you have employees who really do their duties well at work. Drug use leads to lower focus and reduced productivity. This is one of the reasons why a business should prevent people who use drugs to enter the company as well as employees who violate the rules and regulations which regards to working under the influence of drugs.
- Decrease of Health Insurance Costs- Drug use cause many health problems. Those who use illegal substances have higher medical costs than those who don’t. This means more frequent health insurance claims, which of course translates to higher premiums. A drug testing in the workplace will help you prevent this kind of financial damage.
- Prevents Employee Theft and Fraud- Drug users are always in need of cash in order to sustain their drug addiction. This is why they tend to lie, borrow, and even steal money. A drug user employee will most likely steal from other employees or even from the organization that he works for. A good drug testing program will be able to give the right consequences to those who violate it as well as prevent the theft and fraud in the workplace.
- Reduce Possible Workplace Violence and Conflicts- Most drug users have behavioral issues and have always been aggressive especially those who are using stimulants. Conducting drug testing in the workplace will reduce this issue. Other than that, it has been proven that there is also an increased productivity to those who feel safer at their work environment.
One of the most common problems in teenagers is the involvement in drug use in their adolescent life. They are in the time when their curiosity is heightened and they think that they are entitled to try everything in order to fulfill the desires of their adventures. Some teens are still confused as to what and who they want to be. This is the time where they also feel emotional and vulnerable. This is why most teens suffer from mental and emotional issues. Their immaturity and vulnerability pushes them to try new things and look for confidants in which they could feel that they belong and someone can empathize with them. Unfortunately, not all teenagers find people that will help them with their issues and look after them as they go through this stage. Some have found bad peers and companions that have influenced them to use drugs as an emotional outlet to escape issues and have a momentary break to the problems they have. This is why it’s important that parents should always be there for their kids in every phase of life that they may undergo. As parents they have the responsibility for taking care of the well-being of their children. As to drug involvement, one wise decision to make is to conduct an at home drug test that will help them verify their suspicion of their child’s drug use. However, if you are a parent, you might want to keep the drug test confidential and keep it to you and your child and your family. The best thing to do this is purchase drug test kits and conduct an at home drug test. However, before performing a drug test at home you must know the following tips to get accurate and reliable results:
- Look for behavioral and mental signs and symptoms- symptoms that may lead you to identify which kind of drugs your child might be involved. This will help you which drug test kit to buy for your at-home drug test. Different drugs have common symptoms but they also have different mental and behavioral effects to a person.
- Kind of drug test- There are several types of drugs test. However, the most commonly used at home drug test is saliva drug test and urine drug test since it is easier to administer and read the results compared to blood test that needs medical expert to extract and analyze the samples.
- Where to buy the test kits – With the different companies that produce drug test kits, you must buy from established and trusted ones. Other than that, buy drug test kits that are provide full instructions on how to how to conduct the test and read results. Most importantly, buy accurate test kits. Don’t sacrifice quality over expenses. Just imagine the misunderstanding and the confusion it will create if you get false results.
- Be knowledgeable on how to prevent cheating during the test – If your child is really involved, he will do anything to make the results negative and avoid the confrontation. This is why it’s important that you learn the before, during and after lessons that you should know in administering someone to a drug test. This includes removing things that your child might use to fake the sample as well as being there on the actual extraction of the specimens that will be used.
- Learn about false positives- Your drug test might be reliable however there are other reasons that you the results might turn put positive when in reality it’s positive. It is also important to know this one.
To know more about at home drug test and where to purchase accurate drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html .
Companies or any business, organization, agencies want to have a drug-free environment. Concerned employers have the right to find out if their employees are abusing drugs. This way they can avoid the negative effects or impact of drug abuse. This can be done by drug testing to incoming and current employees. But since every business is unique and have different concern, they should check those health matters that might affect the working force.
Bulk drug test kit will help in saving money since most producers offers discounts when someone avail their products in bulk. Compared to the cost of hiring drug users, the cost of this drug test is minimal. Aside from cost efficient, it can also save efforts for medical purposes. The company can have their needed results immediately. Bulk drug is also known as the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API).
Bulk drug test kit will analyze the biological specimen or human secretion of blood, saliva, urine, hair and sweat to know if there is an indication of drug use. Majority of companies now requires their applicant to undergo bulk drug test as one factor for choosing who will be hired. Even those current employees might also be required to undergo the same test in case of promotion.
Bulk drug test kit migh consist of the following: Breath alcohol tests that can measure the level of alcohol in the blood, mouth swab drug test which collect saliva from a person to be tested, also known as saliva drug test; Hair drug test is designed to identify a person who have taken marijuana, phencyclidine, cocaine, opiates or methamphetamine. It does not test the presence of alcohol. Urine drug test that will indicate if the person has taken drugs hours or even days before he took the examination; alcohol and blood drug test, this measures the amount of drug or alcohol present in the bloodstream. This will screen typical drugs.
In a working place, the safety is always a concern. Those who are given responsibility to monitor health aspects of employees, even those who are prospective employee must bear in mind that health is wealth so then it should be taken care of. For an easy way to achieve this, bulk drug test kits will help in achieving health assurance with minimum rate. Even school or other institutions source for bulk drug test kits for the sake of practicality and affordability.
If you have inquiries about bulk drug test kits, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 366-5029
The importance of bulk drug test kits today is seen on every company and agency that require more employees to work for them. When the employers need to have a safe and secure environment and business establishment, drug test kits are the most important on the pre-employment and post-employment process. This is a great help for the employers and employees if they are taking the right precautions to protect the general public from the harm that a negligent employee or even employer who is under the influence of drugs.
Bulk drug test kits are easy to operate for the clients who need this. When the employers need to have good workers for the company or agency, they need to ask their employees to undergo drug testing for a purpose depending on the nature of the business. In today’s working environment, the demand for the employees to undergo drug testing is increasing that is why the demand on bulk drug testing kits is also increasing to supply the needs of the clients.
Bulk drug test kits are highly recommended because the result of this allows the employers to decide whether they will hire the applicant or will ask them to undergo follow up drug testing to know if they really are capable for the work. This also a help not only to the employer and the employees but also to the public because you will be able to know the people who are under the influence of drugs that may put everyone in a risky situation. The purpose of different investigations and testing in the pre-employment and post-employment is for the security of all. The employees do not want to suffer from the negligent employers especially those who are under the influence of drugs and those who use drugs in negative purposes.
In the National Survey of 2011 on Drug and Health, 10% adults that are employed part-time and 8% of adults that are employed full-time had substance abuse issues. By the use of bulk drug test kits, the employers can avoid wasting money hiring undesirable job applicants and also avoid wasting time training them. Through the use of bulk drug test kits, there is an assurance that all the job applicants is safe and suited for the position. There would be no fear on the minds of the employers because they know that they are in a safe environment without a person who is under the influenced of drugs.
If you have questions about, bulk drug test kits, click here, or reach us through (800) 366-5029 or email us @ email@example.com