Teenagers are now exposed to different kind of drugs due to many possible reasons. They may try drugs because of peer pressure, or use it an as emotional outlet or even just do it out of curiosity.
Whatever the reason may be, it’s important that parents do not take it lightly when they saw the drug abuse signs in their teenage child. The best way to know and verify if their suspicion is true is through a drug test which can be conducted at home or a testing facility. However, know that there several ways in which teenagers cheat drug tests. By knowing this, parents will be able to prevent any possibility of cheating that will lead to inaccurate drug test result.
- Altering- A sprinkle of salt or a sprinkle of soap, vinegar, or cleanser is all that is expected to mess up a urine sample. These and other common substances are very frequently carried into the washroom and used to modify the chemical structure of the urine specimen, making the nearness of some illicit substances imperceptible. Same goes for chemical concoctions sold online. Now and then these added substances or “adulterants” will cloud or stain the urine, effectively throwing doubt on the example, however others leave the specimen looking normal.
- Diluting- Swallowing liquids before giving urine sample, a long-standing strategy, is as yet the most well-known way that youngsters attempt to beat tests. Their point is to dilute drugs so they can’t be identified. Some testing centers may check urine for weakening and regard excessively watery examples “unfit for testing.” But expending excessively liquid too rapidly can periodically have critical results.
- Changing the drug being used- Maybe most disturbing that adolescents set on overcoming drug tests will some of the time switch their drug of decision to an imperceptible or harder to distinguish substance that is more dangerous. Inhalants, for instance, incorporate various sorts of chemical vapors that regularly create brief, intoxicating impacts. You don’t discharge inhalants in your urine yet breathing in is intensely more risky than cannabis.
- Taking vitamins- Maybe this is on the grounds that vitamin B3 is known to help digestion, or maybe this is on the grounds that scientologists are said to take it in overabundance to flush their collections of poisons. Whatever the reasons, a few teenagers got the idea that outrageous measurements of this vitamin would eradicate any hint of their unlawful drug utilize. However, our body have limits and it happened that some teenagers tried and it almost cost them their lives.
- Swapping urine specimens- Regardless of whether they use a companion’s clean urine, synthetic or freeze-dried one bought on the internet is used by teens to swap urine samples. The greatest tip-off is temperature. Anything that is lower than body temperature is suspicious. This is the reason why some have endeavored to carry test samples between their armpits or taped to thighs to keep them warm.
Numerous businesses require their workers to submit to drug testing both before and after being employed. On most occasions, after being employed a business requires reasonable doubt before having a worker take a drug test. Indeed, even with the current legalization of marijuana in a few states, workers in those states can in any case be punished for testing positive. The necessary discipline for a failed drug test can include rehabilitation, termination, and losing one’s unemployment benefits. Here are some reasons and benefits in drug testing in the workplace:
- It lessens potential legal liabilities of companies- At the point when workplace accidents happen, companies possibly confront lawful obligation, particularly if the accident happened on account that the business failed to maintain a safe and secure workplace. Without drug testing in the workplace, there is no chance to get for a business to distinguish workers who pose as a risk to everybody in the workplace with their drug use or addiction. A workplace drug testing program therefore portrays a company’s effort to keep the workplace safe for everybody. Drug testing in the workplace can help minimize workplace accidents, which in turn decreases the potential legal obligation of businesses themselves.
- It maintains the good reputation of the organization- A drug testing program accomplishes something beyond detecting drug users in the workplace. It additionally indicates how dedicated a business is to maintaining a sheltered and sound workplace. That boosts a business’ reputation to his workforce, as well as to other associations and the general public.
- Increased safety prompts better profits- Drug testing prompts less workplace accidents, which is an entirely decent indicator that a workplace has indeed a safe working condition. That can just motivate workers to become more beneficial, knowing that their bosses are doing everything they can to keep everybody safe while at work. Organizations that have executed a thorough workplace drug testing program have reliably announced a general change in work performance and productivity. Accident rates drop when there’s a drug testing program set up. The same can likewise be said for tardiness, absenteeism, employee theft and behavioral issues that are regularly connected with drug use.
- Lessens potential workplace conflicts and violence- Drug abusers have a tendency to behave aggressively, especially the individuals who are using stimulant drugs like cocaine. With the usage of a drug testing program, the association will have the capacity to pinpoint and manage drug abusing employees before any incidents of violence and conflict take place.
- Pre-employment drug testing can screen applicants involved in drug use before they’re hired- Drug testing in the workplace might be seen by a few employers as a pointless cost on their part. The capacity to screen drug users and potential drug abusers before they’re employed is certainly worth the cost and trouble.
If you notice any instant behavioral changes in your adolescent child, there are chances he or she might be using unlawful drugs. A number of guardians over the globe are worried about their child who ruin their future by abusing drugs. Take note however that sudden behavioral changes don’t emerge just because of drug or liquor abuse or addiction, and you can’t without any evidence presume that your teenage child is on drugs. Behavioral changes may happen because of pressure, depression and academic issues. Various drug test kits are directly accessible in the market that can enable you to see whether your kid is really on drugs. You don’t require a particular training, as these kits are easy to use.
Drug testing comes with different options. The most commonly used drug tests kits accessible are saliva drug test kits, urine drug test kits and hair drug testing. Here are their description and differences:
Urine Drug Test Kits:
The choice for using urine drug testing for the presence of drug is similarly more common on the grounds that it is cheap. You can utilize a solitary pack for up to 10 distinct sorts of drugs. A little urine sample of the person is required to conduct the test. These drug test kits are accurate however they can be manipulated while gathering test samples, unless you are present at the moment of sample extraction. To authorize drug free surrounding on your teens, conducting a drug test is convenient. You can utilize these kits to detect the presence of illegal substances up to three days after consumption.
Saliva Drug Test Kits:
These kits are easy to use and the results are quick. These are less manipulative yet can recognize presence of illegal substances used maybe a one or two days before testing. As the sample gathered is direct, there is no way of manipulating or corrupting test specimens. At the point when your teenage kid has returned from a party, and you speculate him of using illegal drugs, you can use this kind of kits.
Hair drug testing:
These kits demonstrate precise results. While using these kits, there is minimal chance of adulteration. These kits distinguish presence of drugs up to 90 days after use. In the event that you presume your adolescent of illegal drug use or abuse, yet don’t know, use these kits. These are more costly than urine and saliva test kits. You have to gather a specimen of hair and send it to the assigned test lab. Thus it takes a couple of days to get test results.
Drug testing is a process which aims to detect the presence and in some instances, measure the amount or levels of drugs within the human body. A drug test is conducted for a number of reasons: it could be for employment as part of the hiring procedure, or a program to ensure there is no drug tolerance within the workplace. It can also be a way to test athletes if they are using body-enhancement drugs for their performance or a way to diagnose someone recommended to stay in rehabilitation facilities for drug addiction.
To get an insight on how drug tests works, know that it doesn’t matter what method or way drugs are transported inside the body. It will still undergo a series of biochemical reactions inside the body that will release a compound which will be break down into different structures called metabolites. These metabolites will be excreted from the body in various ways. These metabolites is the way of detecting if a person is involved in illicit drugs.
There are a few types of drug test methods that are used as a part detecting the presence of metabolites. There are blood drug test, hair drug test, saliva drug test and urine drug test. The most common type or drug are saliva tests and urine drug testing. Offices lean toward these drug test packs since it is easy to perform, and results can be effectively perused. Guardians likewise utilize these test packs since they can test their kids for drug use privately. These drug test units come in either single panel or multi-panel test kits. Single panel test kits are material for one specific kind of drug while multi-panel test kits are for a several kinds of drugs.
Drug testing is a simple procedure. In any case, there are a few factors that may influence the result. That is why it is essential to take after specific strategies and conventions keeping in mind the end goal to have the accurate results. For instance, one ought to follow carefully the directions in the drug test kit manual and lessen the probability that the person who undergo drug testing will cheat. There are also false positives that may state that there is a presence of illicit drugs when there is no drug use because the individual have taken some medicine, drank caffeinated drinks or have been exposed to secondhand drug smokes.
Additionally, make sure that the drug testing units you will utilize are totally credible and precise. Abstain from buying drug test kits from random sites because buying unreliable drug testing packs have a high possibility that it will lead to false results.
Numerous businesses require their representatives to submit to drug testing both prior and then afterward being hired. More often than not after being hired a business requires sensible doubt before having a representative take a drug test. Indeed, even with the current legalization of marijuana in a few states, workers in those states can in any case be punished for testing positive. The disciplines for a failed drug test can include rehabilitation, losing unemployment benefits and termination. Drug testing in the workplace is one of the programs and policy that can help companies to stay out of trouble and issues.
So in what ways does drug testing benefit but the company and its employees? Here are some of the reasons why any company should conduct drug testing.
- To help employees recover from drug addiction- Many businesses enable employees who to test positive for drugs by helping them get into recovery or rehabilitation programs at their cost. In this way, representatives get an opportunity to be free from drugs, and the abuse and addiction, and businesses can in any case keep the experienced employee subsequent to completing the program without the bother of having to hire and train another worker for the job.
- It reduce legal liabilities that companies may suffer from- When unfortunate circumstances such as accidents happen in the workplace, employers confront lawful obligations, particularly if the accident because of the failure of organization to maintain a safe working condition. Without drug testing in the workplace, there is no chance for a business to decidedly recognize employees who pose a risk to everybody in the workplace with their drug abuse or addiction. A workplace drug testing program therefore show a company’s effort to keep the workplace safe for everybody. Drug testing in the workplace can help minimize workplace accidents, which in turn lessens the potential legal risk of employers themselves.
- Creates a better and safer work environment- The greatest benefit of workplace drug testing is the way that it creates and maintains workplace well-being and security. All things considered, it is true that representatives who use or abuse drugs represent a danger in the workplace. This is particularly true for employees who are working safety-sensitive occupations, for example, handling unsafe chemicals, operating heavy machinery, or driving vehicles for the organization. In the event that any of them work while hindered by the influence of drugs, the dangers of a workplace accident happening are fundamentally high, and that mischance could prompt injuries and even deaths. At the point when that happens, it will open managers to an entire cluster of liabilities that emerge out of drug-related work accidents.
There are a wide range of types of drug testing that a company may conduct for a job applicant or employee. These are breath liquor tests, blood tests for drug use and liquor, urine drug tests, and even hair drug tests. Another type of test is the saliva drug test.
A saliva drug test, otherwise called a mouth swab or oral fluid test, gathers saliva from inside the job candidate or worker’s mouth. The saliva is used as a specimen which is tested for the presence of drugs; regularly, these tests can recognize drugs used in previous couple of days. Saliva can be tested for liquor, cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, and methamphetamines.
Saliva drug tests are common for some business organizations, this is because it is more affordable than other drug tests. It is also simple to facilitate. Saliva is anything but difficult to gather and test, so this is the simplest and the least invasive kind of drug testing. Frequently, the tests should be done on site, which makes them easy to conduct and effective.
There are a couple of basic reasons why businesses conduct saliva drug tests. Sometimes, these are part of the pre-employment tests. This drug test will be a piece of the bigger work screening process, which may include different other record verifications.
A few companies conduct random drug tests, in which they randomly select representatives from a pool of workers to take the test. Normally, the employees should not have any knowledge or notice of the drug tests. Nonetheless, the business organization must tell the employees in their handbook, that random drug tests can be conducted anytime as a part of the company’s policy. A few states have laws regarding how far ahead of time representatives should be informed about the drug tests.
Some organizations conduct for-cause drug tests. For this situation, if a business thinks a worker might be affected by drugs because of often absenteeism, frequent lateness, poor performance, and other behavioral signs of drug use, the organization can require the representative to present an oral drug test.
Lastly, employers conduct these tests after an accident on the workplace. This may comprise a car accident, or accidents which includes use of machineries. These drug tests enable the business to know whose responsibility is the incident.
For further information regarding saliva drug test as well as saliva drug testing kits you can purchase online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/retailers-1/saliva-tests
Drug screening, especially pre-employment, has gradually turned as a part of the hiring process in organizations all over the country. This results into more secure work environments and better employee performance. Drug testing became a shield that prevents any possible unlikely situations and circumstances. While this is an uplifting news, organizations who execute drug testing programs should know about the common mistakes of employment drug screening.
- Random Tests Selection– If your organization is going to random drug test workers, you have to utilize a way that genuinely, with no predisposition, chooses a random representative. You can’t simply stroll down the lobbies and pick the initial five workers you keep running into. Selecting representatives without any specific way to pick randomly could be understood as discrimination. It would be better that you to set up ways that guarantee full compliance for random drug tests.
- Reminding them that a Drug Test will be Conducted– It may sound fundamental, however when you select a worker for a random drug test, don’t give them a lot of notice preceding the test. Given the chance that the worker has time to get ready for the test, they may attempt to beat the system, cheat the test and not go to work to avoid the test at all. By restricting the chance for your employees to do this this things, you can limit the risk.
- Rules and Compliance– There are such a large number of factors related to drug testing. State laws, government laws, and industry regulations all complicate compliance for businesses. When you hire individuals in various states, you should be knowledgeable in each state’s drug testing
- Just Screening Once– Of the considerable number of organizations that do drug testing, few perform drug screens after a pre-employment drug testing. This can leave your organization open to work environment accidents or financial damage due to poor performance. Randomly drug testing workers shields your organization and other employees from harm.
Having a drug testing program is one of the best way an organization that you can prevent harm and avoid risk, however it should be done the right way. Partnering together with a drug abuse company is a simple approach to advance to a drug free workplace. You should also buy accurate and reliable drug test kits that will surely give you the right results.
Drug testing in the workplace gives businesses a chance to guarantee that their workers are not using illicit substances at work or even in their time off. While it might cost an organization to test every employee, the benefits and advantages of the testing make it worth the cost. Here are a few advantages that a company can get when they do not skip drug testing programs.
- Safer Working Environment – If the work setting involves operating machines and other equipment, an employee should not be under the influence of any illegal drugs. For example, a driver should be sober in order to do his job properly. Conducting drug testing in the workplace leads to a better and safer work environment.
- Productive Employees – Absenteeism, tardiness, employee theft and behavioral problems are few problems often associated with drug use and abuse. All of which leads to poor performance and less profits. Through workplace drug testing, you can be assured that you have employees who really do their duties well at work. Drug use leads to lower focus and reduced productivity. This is one of the reasons why a business should prevent people who use drugs to enter the company as well as employees who violate the rules and regulations which regards to working under the influence of drugs.
- Decrease of Health Insurance Costs- Drug use cause many health problems. Those who use illegal substances have higher medical costs than those who don’t. This means more frequent health insurance claims, which of course translates to higher premiums. A drug testing in the workplace will help you prevent this kind of financial damage.
- Prevents Employee Theft and Fraud- Drug users are always in need of cash in order to sustain their drug addiction. This is why they tend to lie, borrow, and even steal money. A drug user employee will most likely steal from other employees or even from the organization that he works for. A good drug testing program will be able to give the right consequences to those who violate it as well as prevent the theft and fraud in the workplace.
- Reduce Possible Workplace Violence and Conflicts- Most drug users have behavioral issues and have always been aggressive especially those who are using stimulants. Conducting drug testing in the workplace will reduce this issue. Other than that, it has been proven that there is also an increased productivity to those who feel safer at their work environment.
To get precise drug test results, one must use quality drug test kits. This may be a bit hard considering a person might be short in budget especially a parent who would like to buy home drug tests kits for the sake of testing his child for drug use and abuse. However, this is not a problem beyond any solution. There are still drug test kits that are within one’s financial resources which can give accurate results. Here is a simple guide that may help you in choosing the right test kits within your budget.
- Know what type of drug are you testing for – For example if you are going to test for cocaine then don’t buy multi-panel drug tests that also test for other drugs. Multi-panel drug tests are used to find several kinds of drugs in one testing and that makes it expensive than a single panel drug test
- Choose a drug test procedure – Drug test procedures depends on the samples or specimens that you use to find the presence of drugs within a person’s body. A drug test which use blood as a sample or specimen is more expensive compared to a urine drug test since it requires an expert to extract and analyze the sample. If you want a cheaper kind of drug test, stick to saliva drug testing or urine drug test.
- Compare different drug test kit brands- As a person who has limited resources, you must be able to research various brands of drug test It will not only give you more options but it will also widen your knowledge regarding drug testing and various available drug test kits. Most importantly, you will able to compare different brands from each other as to quality, accuracy and prices. With the digital age, it is so easy to see the different feedbacks and comment on each brand of test kits. You must not be lazy in comparing because each detail that you know from your prospective drug test kit suppliers will help you decide.
- Choose the one with the highest quality – Don’t compromise quality because on it depends results. Imagine a test kit that tells a parent that her child is involved with drugs when the truth he is not. The drug test kit gave false results that may break and create walls between a parent and her child. Just because a test kit is cheap doesn’t mean it is also accurate as to what the brand slogan says. You must learn to see through advertisement tactics to get the right drug test
Hopefully this article helped those who don’t have any knowledge to drug test and drug testing kits.
To know more about quality and reliable drug test kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholesale/
One of the most common problems in teenagers is the involvement in drug use in their adolescent life. They are in the time when their curiosity is heightened and they think that they are entitled to try everything in order to fulfill the desires of their adventures. Some teens are still confused as to what and who they want to be. This is the time where they also feel emotional and vulnerable. This is why most teens suffer from mental and emotional issues. Their immaturity and vulnerability pushes them to try new things and look for confidants in which they could feel that they belong and someone can empathize with them. Unfortunately, not all teenagers find people that will help them with their issues and look after them as they go through this stage. Some have found bad peers and companions that have influenced them to use drugs as an emotional outlet to escape issues and have a momentary break to the problems they have. This is why it’s important that parents should always be there for their kids in every phase of life that they may undergo. As parents they have the responsibility for taking care of the well-being of their children. As to drug involvement, one wise decision to make is to conduct an at home drug test that will help them verify their suspicion of their child’s drug use. However, if you are a parent, you might want to keep the drug test confidential and keep it to you and your child and your family. The best thing to do this is purchase drug test kits and conduct an at home drug test. However, before performing a drug test at home you must know the following tips to get accurate and reliable results:
- Look for behavioral and mental signs and symptoms- symptoms that may lead you to identify which kind of drugs your child might be involved. This will help you which drug test kit to buy for your at-home drug test. Different drugs have common symptoms but they also have different mental and behavioral effects to a person.
- Kind of drug test- There are several types of drugs test. However, the most commonly used at home drug test is saliva drug test and urine drug test since it is easier to administer and read the results compared to blood test that needs medical expert to extract and analyze the samples.
- Where to buy the test kits – With the different companies that produce drug test kits, you must buy from established and trusted ones. Other than that, buy drug test kits that are provide full instructions on how to how to conduct the test and read results. Most importantly, buy accurate test kits. Don’t sacrifice quality over expenses. Just imagine the misunderstanding and the confusion it will create if you get false results.
- Be knowledgeable on how to prevent cheating during the test – If your child is really involved, he will do anything to make the results negative and avoid the confrontation. This is why it’s important that you learn the before, during and after lessons that you should know in administering someone to a drug test. This includes removing things that your child might use to fake the sample as well as being there on the actual extraction of the specimens that will be used.
- Learn about false positives- Your drug test might be reliable however there are other reasons that you the results might turn put positive when in reality it’s positive. It is also important to know this one.
To know more about at home drug test and where to purchase accurate drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html .