Teenagers are now exposed to different kind of drugs due to many possible reasons. They may try drugs because of peer pressure, or use it an as emotional outlet or even just do it out of curiosity.
Whatever the reason may be, it’s important that parents do not take it lightly when they saw the drug abuse signs in their teenage child. The best way to know and verify if their suspicion is true is through a drug test which can be conducted at home or a testing facility. However, know that there several ways in which teenagers cheat drug tests. By knowing this, parents will be able to prevent any possibility of cheating that will lead to inaccurate drug test result.
- Altering- A sprinkle of salt or a sprinkle of soap, vinegar, or cleanser is all that is expected to mess up a urine sample. These and other common substances are very frequently carried into the washroom and used to modify the chemical structure of the urine specimen, making the nearness of some illicit substances imperceptible. Same goes for chemical concoctions sold online. Now and then these added substances or “adulterants” will cloud or stain the urine, effectively throwing doubt on the example, however others leave the specimen looking normal.
- Diluting- Swallowing liquids before giving urine sample, a long-standing strategy, is as yet the most well-known way that youngsters attempt to beat tests. Their point is to dilute drugs so they can’t be identified. Some testing centers may check urine for weakening and regard excessively watery examples “unfit for testing.” But expending excessively liquid too rapidly can periodically have critical results.
- Changing the drug being used- Maybe most disturbing that adolescents set on overcoming drug tests will some of the time switch their drug of decision to an imperceptible or harder to distinguish substance that is more dangerous. Inhalants, for instance, incorporate various sorts of chemical vapors that regularly create brief, intoxicating impacts. You don’t discharge inhalants in your urine yet breathing in is intensely more risky than cannabis.
- Taking vitamins- Maybe this is on the grounds that vitamin B3 is known to help digestion, or maybe this is on the grounds that scientologists are said to take it in overabundance to flush their collections of poisons. Whatever the reasons, a few teenagers got the idea that outrageous measurements of this vitamin would eradicate any hint of their unlawful drug utilize. However, our body have limits and it happened that some teenagers tried and it almost cost them their lives.
- Swapping urine specimens- Regardless of whether they use a companion’s clean urine, synthetic or freeze-dried one bought on the internet is used by teens to swap urine samples. The greatest tip-off is temperature. Anything that is lower than body temperature is suspicious. This is the reason why some have endeavored to carry test samples between their armpits or taped to thighs to keep them warm.
If you notice any instant behavioral changes in your adolescent child, there are chances he or she might be using unlawful drugs. A number of guardians over the globe are worried about their child who ruin their future by abusing drugs. Take note however that sudden behavioral changes don’t emerge just because of drug or liquor abuse or addiction, and you can’t without any evidence presume that your teenage child is on drugs. Behavioral changes may happen because of pressure, depression and academic issues. Various drug test kits are directly accessible in the market that can enable you to see whether your kid is really on drugs. You don’t require a particular training, as these kits are easy to use.
Drug testing comes with different options. The most commonly used drug tests kits accessible are saliva drug test kits, urine drug test kits and hair drug testing. Here are their description and differences:
Urine Drug Test Kits:
The choice for using urine drug testing for the presence of drug is similarly more common on the grounds that it is cheap. You can utilize a solitary pack for up to 10 distinct sorts of drugs. A little urine sample of the person is required to conduct the test. These drug test kits are accurate however they can be manipulated while gathering test samples, unless you are present at the moment of sample extraction. To authorize drug free surrounding on your teens, conducting a drug test is convenient. You can utilize these kits to detect the presence of illegal substances up to three days after consumption.
Saliva Drug Test Kits:
These kits are easy to use and the results are quick. These are less manipulative yet can recognize presence of illegal substances used maybe a one or two days before testing. As the sample gathered is direct, there is no way of manipulating or corrupting test specimens. At the point when your teenage kid has returned from a party, and you speculate him of using illegal drugs, you can use this kind of kits.
Hair drug testing:
These kits demonstrate precise results. While using these kits, there is minimal chance of adulteration. These kits distinguish presence of drugs up to 90 days after use. In the event that you presume your adolescent of illegal drug use or abuse, yet don’t know, use these kits. These are more costly than urine and saliva test kits. You have to gather a specimen of hair and send it to the assigned test lab. Thus it takes a couple of days to get test results.
Drug testing is a process which aims to detect the presence and in some instances, measure the amount or levels of drugs within the human body. A drug test is conducted for a number of reasons: it could be for employment as part of the hiring procedure, or a program to ensure there is no drug tolerance within the workplace. It can also be a way to test athletes if they are using body-enhancement drugs for their performance or a way to diagnose someone recommended to stay in rehabilitation facilities for drug addiction.
To get an insight on how drug tests works, know that it doesn’t matter what method or way drugs are transported inside the body. It will still undergo a series of biochemical reactions inside the body that will release a compound which will be break down into different structures called metabolites. These metabolites will be excreted from the body in various ways. These metabolites is the way of detecting if a person is involved in illicit drugs.
There are a few types of drug test methods that are used as a part detecting the presence of metabolites. There are blood drug test, hair drug test, saliva drug test and urine drug test. The most common type or drug are saliva tests and urine drug testing. Offices lean toward these drug test packs since it is easy to perform, and results can be effectively perused. Guardians likewise utilize these test packs since they can test their kids for drug use privately. These drug test units come in either single panel or multi-panel test kits. Single panel test kits are material for one specific kind of drug while multi-panel test kits are for a several kinds of drugs.
Drug testing is a simple procedure. In any case, there are a few factors that may influence the result. That is why it is essential to take after specific strategies and conventions keeping in mind the end goal to have the accurate results. For instance, one ought to follow carefully the directions in the drug test kit manual and lessen the probability that the person who undergo drug testing will cheat. There are also false positives that may state that there is a presence of illicit drugs when there is no drug use because the individual have taken some medicine, drank caffeinated drinks or have been exposed to secondhand drug smokes.
Additionally, make sure that the drug testing units you will utilize are totally credible and precise. Abstain from buying drug test kits from random sites because buying unreliable drug testing packs have a high possibility that it will lead to false results.
One can’t be careless in regards to picking drug test kits for workplace drug screening. Drug testing has turned into a critical and delicate subject among business owners and employees, particularly with the legitimization of marijuana. In this way, here are a portion of the essential things that businesses need to consider in search of the best and most accurate drug test kits. The primary thing that companies need to know is that there are distinctive drug test kits. These drug testing kits include:
- Hair Drug Test Kits – These sorts of kits are more costly yet they give precise outcomes with very little or no event of adulteration. One of the advantages of this kit is that it can recognize the presence of drugs in the body for up to 90 days after using it, however it can take a couple of days to get the results.
- Saliva Drug Test Kits – These sorts of kits are simple to utilize and give quick results. Besides that, the results are difficult to manipulate and can identify presence of drugs a few days before testing.
- Urine Drug Test Kits – The strategy for gathering urine is the least demanding way on how check drug use in employees. These are more prominent than others due to its moderateness, simplicity to use, and furthermore it gives precise outcomes.
These are the most widely used drug test kits that you can buy in the event that you are considering giving your workers a chance to undergo drug testing which will rely upon the organization’s financial plan and how precise they need the outcomes to be. The following thing that businesses need to do is to ask what drugs they need to test for. There are kits that are planned in testing for particular drugs.
- Single panel drug test kits can just distinguish a solitary drug utilizing tests like urine and saliva yet multi-panel drug test kits can recognize at least two drugs at once.
- Multi-panel drug testing kits can distinguish drugs like cocaine, cannabis, barbiturates, buprenorphine, methamphetamine, sedative, oxycodone, and phencyclidine. They are named in view of the number of drugs they can distinguish; they can be 5-panel, 10-panel or 12-panel test kits.
If ever that businesses need to test for marijuana, it is essential to know the laws in your state – in the event that it is legal and it is utilized for medical purposes on your employee’ part.
Drug test kits likewise have validity strips with them and these prevent cheating of the results or contaminating test samples. For instance, should an employer mix water in his urine, this will appear in the marker.
Businesses get the opportunity to pick what kind of drug test kits they want their workers to use, however usually the saliva testing kit is useful for random drug tests while the urine drug testing kits are great decision for practical purposes. In any case, regardless of what kind of testing kit is used, employers should remember the duties that they have for their workers.
Drug testing is of great importance. It is a critical part of an employer’s hiring process. A drug test is vital because it gives the employers peace of mind when it comes to a safer workplace. By conducting a drug test, companies lessen incidents of drug-related violence and abuse. Furthermore, it also decreases the possibility of drug-related deaths. By going through this process, you could save your company from the thousands of dollars of damages that a drug-addicted employee may incur. Here are all six reasons why you should conduct drug tests at the workplace:
- To protect workers and clients- Employers on drugs show an irrefutable risk to themselves, co-workers, and other people. Businesses cannot afford to risk the security and health by drug abusers in the working environment. Imagine the damages that a drug user worker might cause in the workplace. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
- To maintain productivity- Drug use are one of the main reasons why any worker has been frequently late and absent. It also affects their focus. They cannot perform their task excellently because they are under the influence of drugs. Other than that, their irritability and bad mood swings can affect a team or the company’s performance. A drug user is a potential risk to the company’s progress.
- To contain health care costs- Drug clients are not just more prone to harm others at work, they likewise incur four times the medical costs of a normal worker. Compensation laws from some states deny overage if the damage is caused by the use of unlawful drugs or liquor. Using this for your own advantage is impossible without testing.
- To discourage drug use: If drug users know an organization promotes “zero-tolerance from drug use” a state of business, they will probably refrain from illegal drug use or apply for work somewhere else. Other than that, it also encourages workers to live a drug-free life that is not only beneficial for them but also for the company.
- To help the community- By tending to the drug abuse and addiction issues successfully, businesses “do their part” in tending to the necessities of the group. All parts of society must fight the war against illegal drug use. It is one of the hardest battle, but through each organization doing what they could to prevent drug use, they are making a difference.
- To get drug involved workers get the medical attention they need: Drug tests reveals drug abuse issues and helps individuals to get the right medical help they deserve. Drug abuse can cause different kind of physical and psychological illnesses. The worst could be brain damage or even death. This is why drug testing is important in the workplace. Drug testing can be life-saving.
With regards to workplace drug testing, not all kits are the same. There is an extremely refined level of innovation that goes into the production of drug test kits and, similar to all items, there are ways to reduce the cost, more often with the compromise to the quality. So how might you pick the right drug test kits? Here are hints to ensure you get the results you are searching for.
- Sample or specimen will be used – There are many specimens used in drug testing. Hair, blood, urine, sweat and saliva are the available means in drug detection. For example, if you are going to use urine, buy urine cups or dip test and if you are going to use saliva, go with oral swabs.
- Kind of drugs are testing for- With the distinctive types of illicit drugs, it is critical to know whether what particular drugs you might want to test on because this will decide the test kits you will buy. Kinds of drugs includes stimulants, hallucinogens, opioids and depressants. Other than that, realize that in the event that you will test for just one specific kind of drug, you should purchase single-panel drug testing kits, however in the event that you will test for a many types of drugs, then pick multi-panel drug testing kits.
- The cost-The reason behind why urine drug tests are usually used is that it is more affordable in contrast with blood drug tests. In urine test for instance, employees can perform the sample extraction without anyone else’s help while using blood as a specimen would require an expert to extract blood tests from workers which would mean additional payment.
- Accuracy of the results- This is the most important thing to remember in purchasing a drug testing kit. You should not sacrifice the quality of a drug test kit because it cost a little less. Do not buy cheap yet substandard drug testing kits. You’re drug screening at work will be useless if your drug testing kits can’t display the correct results.
If you are still confused on what kind of drug test kits to conduct, Drug Abuse Control, one of the most reliable drug test kit provider will be able to help you in your dilemma. They have various types of drug test kits that are FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy.
Parents or other relatives who have worries about a loved one or family member using and abusing drugs. They need a solid approach to see if their doubts are true. In those cases, the parents may choose to conduct at home drug test to get the proof they’re searching for. Parents use these at home drug tests for various reasons.
One of the main reasons is to check their suspicion about a child’s drug use. Parents may have doubts on their kid since they might be seeing behavioral and physical signs and symptoms of drug use such as glassy eyes, frequent mood swings, uncontrolled temper, weight issues, as well as frequent theft to fuel their addiction.
Another cause to conduct at home drug test is to uphold forbearance for a child who has been discovered using illegal drugs. To help their child be stay sober and guide them to their journey towards recovery, parents must test their kid if they still use drugs after the rehabilitation and medical treatment. This way, they can help their recovering child overcome drug abuse and addiction.
Lastly, at home drug tests can also be used to keep a kid from taking part in illegal drug use. By being knowledgeable that any moment their parent can conduct a drug test at home will be their warning to never be involved in such harmful and illicit substances that cause negative effects to the human body.
At home drug tests have turned into an efficient and easy way for parents to see if or not their teenage children are involved in drug use or drug abuse. By using at home drug tests, parents trust that their kids will be more reluctant to use these illicit substances, realizing that they will be tested for use.
However, there are many concern about at home drug tests, including the accuracy, possibility of cheating, and the possibility of false positives. With these worries in mind, know that there are steps that can ensure a friend or family member is dealt with decently and the test doesn’t leave a larger number of inquiries than answers.
One way to ensure the correctness of the drug test result is to purchase reliable and accurate test kits like Drug Abuse Control’s at home drug test kits that are CLIA waived, FDA cleared with a 99.9% accuracy rating. Another step would be to follow the instructions carefully and be educated about the ways of drug test cheating in order to prevent it. Lastly, learn about false positives because there are some factors that may cause the result to be true even though in reality, it should be false.
For more information about at home drug tests and drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
Drug testing is the assessment of a urine, saliva or other kind of body specimen to know whether an individual has been using the drugs. Drug tests are regularly done as a part of pre-employment screening of business organizations, particularly for positions that may include transportation industries such as railways and airline organizations. It is also conducted in hospitals and other working environments where the public’s wellbeing is essential. Employment drug testing is commonly conducted for some U.S. businesses to decrease the risks and effects of drug use and abuse such as safety concerns, and the decrease of productivity in the working environment. The following are the types of drug tests that can be used in the workplace:
Urine drug testing
Urine is the commonly used specimen used for drug testing by businesses. A urinalysis will demonstrate the presence of a drug in the even after the drug effects have worn off; however, the amount of time depend on the kind of drug. Average urine drug tests for work may screen for amphetamines or methamphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, sedatives like oxycodone or heroin, nicotine, and liquor.
Saliva drug testing
Saliva or oral drug testing, also called a mouth swab test, might be used if an employer is used with the thought about recent drug use. Saliva drug test however is not useful to test the long term use of drugs. Most saliva drug tests can detect drug use between hours up to 3 days. Saliva drug test is a simple lab test to conduct and the sample easy to extract, it is also less vulnerable to being changed or altered. Saliva drug tests can detect alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, and methamphetamines.
Blood drug testing
A blood drug test might be used to know the amount of drug in a workers body at that exact moment. Different kind of drugs can be tried for in blood: amphetamines, cocaine, cannabis, methamphetamines, sedatives, nicotine, and liquor. Blood testing is invasive yet there is minimal possibility for cheating or alteration of the sample.
Hair drug testing
Hair testing is used to detect drug use on the longer term, usually over a 90-day timeframe. Hair can be tried for cocaine, maryjane, sedatives, methamphetamine, phencyclidine, and liquor.
Aside from knowing the types of drug test. You should also know the kinds of drug testing kits. There are single panel and multi panel drug test kits. Single panel drug test kits detect only a specific kind of drug test while multi-panel drug test kits tests for several types of drugs.
For more facts and information regarding drug test and drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
Drug screening, especially pre-employment, has gradually turned as a part of the hiring process in organizations all over the country. This results into more secure work environments and better employee performance. Drug testing became a shield that prevents any possible unlikely situations and circumstances. While this is an uplifting news, organizations who execute drug testing programs should know about the common mistakes of employment drug screening.
- Random Tests Selection– If your organization is going to random drug test workers, you have to utilize a way that genuinely, with no predisposition, chooses a random representative. You can’t simply stroll down the lobbies and pick the initial five workers you keep running into. Selecting representatives without any specific way to pick randomly could be understood as discrimination. It would be better that you to set up ways that guarantee full compliance for random drug tests.
- Reminding them that a Drug Test will be Conducted– It may sound fundamental, however when you select a worker for a random drug test, don’t give them a lot of notice preceding the test. Given the chance that the worker has time to get ready for the test, they may attempt to beat the system, cheat the test and not go to work to avoid the test at all. By restricting the chance for your employees to do this this things, you can limit the risk.
- Rules and Compliance– There are such a large number of factors related to drug testing. State laws, government laws, and industry regulations all complicate compliance for businesses. When you hire individuals in various states, you should be knowledgeable in each state’s drug testing
- Just Screening Once– Of the considerable number of organizations that do drug testing, few perform drug screens after a pre-employment drug testing. This can leave your organization open to work environment accidents or financial damage due to poor performance. Randomly drug testing workers shields your organization and other employees from harm.
Having a drug testing program is one of the best way an organization that you can prevent harm and avoid risk, however it should be done the right way. Partnering together with a drug abuse company is a simple approach to advance to a drug free workplace. You should also buy accurate and reliable drug test kits that will surely give you the right results.
Drug testing in the workplace gives businesses a chance to guarantee that their workers are not using illicit substances at work or even in their time off. While it might cost an organization to test every employee, the benefits and advantages of the testing make it worth the cost. Here are a few advantages that a company can get when they do not skip drug testing programs.
- Safer Working Environment – If the work setting involves operating machines and other equipment, an employee should not be under the influence of any illegal drugs. For example, a driver should be sober in order to do his job properly. Conducting drug testing in the workplace leads to a better and safer work environment.
- Productive Employees – Absenteeism, tardiness, employee theft and behavioral problems are few problems often associated with drug use and abuse. All of which leads to poor performance and less profits. Through workplace drug testing, you can be assured that you have employees who really do their duties well at work. Drug use leads to lower focus and reduced productivity. This is one of the reasons why a business should prevent people who use drugs to enter the company as well as employees who violate the rules and regulations which regards to working under the influence of drugs.
- Decrease of Health Insurance Costs- Drug use cause many health problems. Those who use illegal substances have higher medical costs than those who don’t. This means more frequent health insurance claims, which of course translates to higher premiums. A drug testing in the workplace will help you prevent this kind of financial damage.
- Prevents Employee Theft and Fraud- Drug users are always in need of cash in order to sustain their drug addiction. This is why they tend to lie, borrow, and even steal money. A drug user employee will most likely steal from other employees or even from the organization that he works for. A good drug testing program will be able to give the right consequences to those who violate it as well as prevent the theft and fraud in the workplace.
- Reduce Possible Workplace Violence and Conflicts- Most drug users have behavioral issues and have always been aggressive especially those who are using stimulants. Conducting drug testing in the workplace will reduce this issue. Other than that, it has been proven that there is also an increased productivity to those who feel safer at their work environment.