Drug testing is a process which aims to detect the presence and in some instances, measure the amount or levels of drugs within the human body. A drug test is conducted for a number of reasons: it could be for employment as part of the hiring procedure, or a program to ensure there is no drug tolerance within the workplace. It can also be a way to test athletes if they are using body-enhancement drugs for their performance or a way to diagnose someone recommended to stay in rehabilitation facilities for drug addiction.
To get an insight on how drug tests works, know that it doesn’t matter what method or way drugs are transported inside the body. It will still undergo a series of biochemical reactions inside the body that will release a compound which will be break down into different structures called metabolites. These metabolites will be excreted from the body in various ways. These metabolites is the way of detecting if a person is involved in illicit drugs.
There are a few types of drug test methods that are used as a part detecting the presence of metabolites. There are blood drug test, hair drug test, saliva drug test and urine drug test. The most common type or drug are saliva tests and urine drug testing. Offices lean toward these drug test packs since it is easy to perform, and results can be effectively perused. Guardians likewise utilize these test packs since they can test their kids for drug use privately. These drug test units come in either single panel or multi-panel test kits. Single panel test kits are material for one specific kind of drug while multi-panel test kits are for a several kinds of drugs.
Drug testing is a simple procedure. In any case, there are a few factors that may influence the result. That is why it is essential to take after specific strategies and conventions keeping in mind the end goal to have the accurate results. For instance, one ought to follow carefully the directions in the drug test kit manual and lessen the probability that the person who undergo drug testing will cheat. There are also false positives that may state that there is a presence of illicit drugs when there is no drug use because the individual have taken some medicine, drank caffeinated drinks or have been exposed to secondhand drug smokes.
Additionally, make sure that the drug testing units you will utilize are totally credible and precise. Abstain from buying drug test kits from random sites because buying unreliable drug testing packs have a high possibility that it will lead to false results.
One can’t be careless in regards to picking drug test kits for workplace drug screening. Drug testing has turned into a critical and delicate subject among business owners and employees, particularly with the legitimization of marijuana. In this way, here are a portion of the essential things that businesses need to consider in search of the best and most accurate drug test kits. The primary thing that companies need to know is that there are distinctive drug test kits. These drug testing kits include:
- Hair Drug Test Kits – These sorts of kits are more costly yet they give precise outcomes with very little or no event of adulteration. One of the advantages of this kit is that it can recognize the presence of drugs in the body for up to 90 days after using it, however it can take a couple of days to get the results.
- Saliva Drug Test Kits – These sorts of kits are simple to utilize and give quick results. Besides that, the results are difficult to manipulate and can identify presence of drugs a few days before testing.
- Urine Drug Test Kits – The strategy for gathering urine is the least demanding way on how check drug use in employees. These are more prominent than others due to its moderateness, simplicity to use, and furthermore it gives precise outcomes.
These are the most widely used drug test kits that you can buy in the event that you are considering giving your workers a chance to undergo drug testing which will rely upon the organization’s financial plan and how precise they need the outcomes to be. The following thing that businesses need to do is to ask what drugs they need to test for. There are kits that are planned in testing for particular drugs.
- Single panel drug test kits can just distinguish a solitary drug utilizing tests like urine and saliva yet multi-panel drug test kits can recognize at least two drugs at once.
- Multi-panel drug testing kits can distinguish drugs like cocaine, cannabis, barbiturates, buprenorphine, methamphetamine, sedative, oxycodone, and phencyclidine. They are named in view of the number of drugs they can distinguish; they can be 5-panel, 10-panel or 12-panel test kits.
If ever that businesses need to test for marijuana, it is essential to know the laws in your state – in the event that it is legal and it is utilized for medical purposes on your employee’ part.
Drug test kits likewise have validity strips with them and these prevent cheating of the results or contaminating test samples. For instance, should an employer mix water in his urine, this will appear in the marker.
Businesses get the opportunity to pick what kind of drug test kits they want their workers to use, however usually the saliva testing kit is useful for random drug tests while the urine drug testing kits are great decision for practical purposes. In any case, regardless of what kind of testing kit is used, employers should remember the duties that they have for their workers.
Drug testing is of great importance. It is a critical part of an employer’s hiring process. A drug test is vital because it gives the employers peace of mind when it comes to a safer workplace. By conducting a drug test, companies lessen incidents of drug-related violence and abuse. Furthermore, it also decreases the possibility of drug-related deaths. By going through this process, you could save your company from the thousands of dollars of damages that a drug-addicted employee may incur. Here are all six reasons why you should conduct drug tests at the workplace:
- To protect workers and clients- Employers on drugs show an irrefutable risk to themselves, co-workers, and other people. Businesses cannot afford to risk the security and health by drug abusers in the working environment. Imagine the damages that a drug user worker might cause in the workplace. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
- To maintain productivity- Drug use are one of the main reasons why any worker has been frequently late and absent. It also affects their focus. They cannot perform their task excellently because they are under the influence of drugs. Other than that, their irritability and bad mood swings can affect a team or the company’s performance. A drug user is a potential risk to the company’s progress.
- To contain health care costs- Drug clients are not just more prone to harm others at work, they likewise incur four times the medical costs of a normal worker. Compensation laws from some states deny overage if the damage is caused by the use of unlawful drugs or liquor. Using this for your own advantage is impossible without testing.
- To discourage drug use: If drug users know an organization promotes “zero-tolerance from drug use” a state of business, they will probably refrain from illegal drug use or apply for work somewhere else. Other than that, it also encourages workers to live a drug-free life that is not only beneficial for them but also for the company.
- To help the community- By tending to the drug abuse and addiction issues successfully, businesses “do their part” in tending to the necessities of the group. All parts of society must fight the war against illegal drug use. It is one of the hardest battle, but through each organization doing what they could to prevent drug use, they are making a difference.
- To get drug involved workers get the medical attention they need: Drug tests reveals drug abuse issues and helps individuals to get the right medical help they deserve. Drug abuse can cause different kind of physical and psychological illnesses. The worst could be brain damage or even death. This is why drug testing is important in the workplace. Drug testing can be life-saving.
With regards to workplace drug testing, not all kits are the same. There is an extremely refined level of innovation that goes into the production of drug test kits and, similar to all items, there are ways to reduce the cost, more often with the compromise to the quality. So how might you pick the right drug test kits? Here are hints to ensure you get the results you are searching for.
- Sample or specimen will be used – There are many specimens used in drug testing. Hair, blood, urine, sweat and saliva are the available means in drug detection. For example, if you are going to use urine, buy urine cups or dip test and if you are going to use saliva, go with oral swabs.
- Kind of drugs are testing for- With the distinctive types of illicit drugs, it is critical to know whether what particular drugs you might want to test on because this will decide the test kits you will buy. Kinds of drugs includes stimulants, hallucinogens, opioids and depressants. Other than that, realize that in the event that you will test for just one specific kind of drug, you should purchase single-panel drug testing kits, however in the event that you will test for a many types of drugs, then pick multi-panel drug testing kits.
- The cost-The reason behind why urine drug tests are usually used is that it is more affordable in contrast with blood drug tests. In urine test for instance, employees can perform the sample extraction without anyone else’s help while using blood as a specimen would require an expert to extract blood tests from workers which would mean additional payment.
- Accuracy of the results- This is the most important thing to remember in purchasing a drug testing kit. You should not sacrifice the quality of a drug test kit because it cost a little less. Do not buy cheap yet substandard drug testing kits. You’re drug screening at work will be useless if your drug testing kits can’t display the correct results.
If you are still confused on what kind of drug test kits to conduct, Drug Abuse Control, one of the most reliable drug test kit provider will be able to help you in your dilemma. They have various types of drug test kits that are FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy.
Parents or other relatives who have worries about a loved one or family member using and abusing drugs. They need a solid approach to see if their doubts are true. In those cases, the parents may choose to conduct at home drug test to get the proof they’re searching for. Parents use these at home drug tests for various reasons.
One of the main reasons is to check their suspicion about a child’s drug use. Parents may have doubts on their kid since they might be seeing behavioral and physical signs and symptoms of drug use such as glassy eyes, frequent mood swings, uncontrolled temper, weight issues, as well as frequent theft to fuel their addiction.
Another cause to conduct at home drug test is to uphold forbearance for a child who has been discovered using illegal drugs. To help their child be stay sober and guide them to their journey towards recovery, parents must test their kid if they still use drugs after the rehabilitation and medical treatment. This way, they can help their recovering child overcome drug abuse and addiction.
Lastly, at home drug tests can also be used to keep a kid from taking part in illegal drug use. By being knowledgeable that any moment their parent can conduct a drug test at home will be their warning to never be involved in such harmful and illicit substances that cause negative effects to the human body.
At home drug tests have turned into an efficient and easy way for parents to see if or not their teenage children are involved in drug use or drug abuse. By using at home drug tests, parents trust that their kids will be more reluctant to use these illicit substances, realizing that they will be tested for use.
However, there are many concern about at home drug tests, including the accuracy, possibility of cheating, and the possibility of false positives. With these worries in mind, know that there are steps that can ensure a friend or family member is dealt with decently and the test doesn’t leave a larger number of inquiries than answers.
One way to ensure the correctness of the drug test result is to purchase reliable and accurate test kits like Drug Abuse Control’s at home drug test kits that are CLIA waived, FDA cleared with a 99.9% accuracy rating. Another step would be to follow the instructions carefully and be educated about the ways of drug test cheating in order to prevent it. Lastly, learn about false positives because there are some factors that may cause the result to be true even though in reality, it should be false.
For more information about at home drug tests and drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
Drug testing is the assessment of a urine, saliva or other kind of body specimen to know whether an individual has been using the drugs. Drug tests are regularly done as a part of pre-employment screening of business organizations, particularly for positions that may include transportation industries such as railways and airline organizations. It is also conducted in hospitals and other working environments where the public’s wellbeing is essential. Employment drug testing is commonly conducted for some U.S. businesses to decrease the risks and effects of drug use and abuse such as safety concerns, and the decrease of productivity in the working environment. The following are the types of drug tests that can be used in the workplace:
Urine drug testing
Urine is the commonly used specimen used for drug testing by businesses. A urinalysis will demonstrate the presence of a drug in the even after the drug effects have worn off; however, the amount of time depend on the kind of drug. Average urine drug tests for work may screen for amphetamines or methamphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, sedatives like oxycodone or heroin, nicotine, and liquor.
Saliva drug testing
Saliva or oral drug testing, also called a mouth swab test, might be used if an employer is used with the thought about recent drug use. Saliva drug test however is not useful to test the long term use of drugs. Most saliva drug tests can detect drug use between hours up to 3 days. Saliva drug test is a simple lab test to conduct and the sample easy to extract, it is also less vulnerable to being changed or altered. Saliva drug tests can detect alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, and methamphetamines.
Blood drug testing
A blood drug test might be used to know the amount of drug in a workers body at that exact moment. Different kind of drugs can be tried for in blood: amphetamines, cocaine, cannabis, methamphetamines, sedatives, nicotine, and liquor. Blood testing is invasive yet there is minimal possibility for cheating or alteration of the sample.
Hair drug testing
Hair testing is used to detect drug use on the longer term, usually over a 90-day timeframe. Hair can be tried for cocaine, maryjane, sedatives, methamphetamine, phencyclidine, and liquor.
Aside from knowing the types of drug test. You should also know the kinds of drug testing kits. There are single panel and multi panel drug test kits. Single panel drug test kits detect only a specific kind of drug test while multi-panel drug test kits tests for several types of drugs.
For more facts and information regarding drug test and drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/
Drug screening, especially pre-employment, has gradually turned as a part of the hiring process in organizations all over the country. This results into more secure work environments and better employee performance. Drug testing became a shield that prevents any possible unlikely situations and circumstances. While this is an uplifting news, organizations who execute drug testing programs should know about the common mistakes of employment drug screening.
- Random Tests Selection– If your organization is going to random drug test workers, you have to utilize a way that genuinely, with no predisposition, chooses a random representative. You can’t simply stroll down the lobbies and pick the initial five workers you keep running into. Selecting representatives without any specific way to pick randomly could be understood as discrimination. It would be better that you to set up ways that guarantee full compliance for random drug tests.
- Reminding them that a Drug Test will be Conducted– It may sound fundamental, however when you select a worker for a random drug test, don’t give them a lot of notice preceding the test. Given the chance that the worker has time to get ready for the test, they may attempt to beat the system, cheat the test and not go to work to avoid the test at all. By restricting the chance for your employees to do this this things, you can limit the risk.
- Rules and Compliance– There are such a large number of factors related to drug testing. State laws, government laws, and industry regulations all complicate compliance for businesses. When you hire individuals in various states, you should be knowledgeable in each state’s drug testing
- Just Screening Once– Of the considerable number of organizations that do drug testing, few perform drug screens after a pre-employment drug testing. This can leave your organization open to work environment accidents or financial damage due to poor performance. Randomly drug testing workers shields your organization and other employees from harm.
Having a drug testing program is one of the best way an organization that you can prevent harm and avoid risk, however it should be done the right way. Partnering together with a drug abuse company is a simple approach to advance to a drug free workplace. You should also buy accurate and reliable drug test kits that will surely give you the right results.
Drug testing in the workplace gives businesses a chance to guarantee that their workers are not using illicit substances at work or even in their time off. While it might cost an organization to test every employee, the benefits and advantages of the testing make it worth the cost. Here are a few advantages that a company can get when they do not skip drug testing programs.
- Safer Working Environment – If the work setting involves operating machines and other equipment, an employee should not be under the influence of any illegal drugs. For example, a driver should be sober in order to do his job properly. Conducting drug testing in the workplace leads to a better and safer work environment.
- Productive Employees – Absenteeism, tardiness, employee theft and behavioral problems are few problems often associated with drug use and abuse. All of which leads to poor performance and less profits. Through workplace drug testing, you can be assured that you have employees who really do their duties well at work. Drug use leads to lower focus and reduced productivity. This is one of the reasons why a business should prevent people who use drugs to enter the company as well as employees who violate the rules and regulations which regards to working under the influence of drugs.
- Decrease of Health Insurance Costs- Drug use cause many health problems. Those who use illegal substances have higher medical costs than those who don’t. This means more frequent health insurance claims, which of course translates to higher premiums. A drug testing in the workplace will help you prevent this kind of financial damage.
- Prevents Employee Theft and Fraud- Drug users are always in need of cash in order to sustain their drug addiction. This is why they tend to lie, borrow, and even steal money. A drug user employee will most likely steal from other employees or even from the organization that he works for. A good drug testing program will be able to give the right consequences to those who violate it as well as prevent the theft and fraud in the workplace.
- Reduce Possible Workplace Violence and Conflicts- Most drug users have behavioral issues and have always been aggressive especially those who are using stimulants. Conducting drug testing in the workplace will reduce this issue. Other than that, it has been proven that there is also an increased productivity to those who feel safer at their work environment.
To get precise drug test results, one must use quality drug test kits. This may be a bit hard considering a person might be short in budget especially a parent who would like to buy home drug tests kits for the sake of testing his child for drug use and abuse. However, this is not a problem beyond any solution. There are still drug test kits that are within one’s financial resources which can give accurate results. Here is a simple guide that may help you in choosing the right test kits within your budget.
- Know what type of drug are you testing for – For example if you are going to test for cocaine then don’t buy multi-panel drug tests that also test for other drugs. Multi-panel drug tests are used to find several kinds of drugs in one testing and that makes it expensive than a single panel drug test
- Choose a drug test procedure – Drug test procedures depends on the samples or specimens that you use to find the presence of drugs within a person’s body. A drug test which use blood as a sample or specimen is more expensive compared to a urine drug test since it requires an expert to extract and analyze the sample. If you want a cheaper kind of drug test, stick to saliva drug testing or urine drug test.
- Compare different drug test kit brands- As a person who has limited resources, you must be able to research various brands of drug test It will not only give you more options but it will also widen your knowledge regarding drug testing and various available drug test kits. Most importantly, you will able to compare different brands from each other as to quality, accuracy and prices. With the digital age, it is so easy to see the different feedbacks and comment on each brand of test kits. You must not be lazy in comparing because each detail that you know from your prospective drug test kit suppliers will help you decide.
- Choose the one with the highest quality – Don’t compromise quality because on it depends results. Imagine a test kit that tells a parent that her child is involved with drugs when the truth he is not. The drug test kit gave false results that may break and create walls between a parent and her child. Just because a test kit is cheap doesn’t mean it is also accurate as to what the brand slogan says. You must learn to see through advertisement tactics to get the right drug test
Hopefully this article helped those who don’t have any knowledge to drug test and drug testing kits.
To know more about quality and reliable drug test kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/wholesale/
One of the most common problems in teenagers is the involvement in drug use in their adolescent life. They are in the time when their curiosity is heightened and they think that they are entitled to try everything in order to fulfill the desires of their adventures. Some teens are still confused as to what and who they want to be. This is the time where they also feel emotional and vulnerable. This is why most teens suffer from mental and emotional issues. Their immaturity and vulnerability pushes them to try new things and look for confidants in which they could feel that they belong and someone can empathize with them. Unfortunately, not all teenagers find people that will help them with their issues and look after them as they go through this stage. Some have found bad peers and companions that have influenced them to use drugs as an emotional outlet to escape issues and have a momentary break to the problems they have. This is why it’s important that parents should always be there for their kids in every phase of life that they may undergo. As parents they have the responsibility for taking care of the well-being of their children. As to drug involvement, one wise decision to make is to conduct an at home drug test that will help them verify their suspicion of their child’s drug use. However, if you are a parent, you might want to keep the drug test confidential and keep it to you and your child and your family. The best thing to do this is purchase drug test kits and conduct an at home drug test. However, before performing a drug test at home you must know the following tips to get accurate and reliable results:
- Look for behavioral and mental signs and symptoms- symptoms that may lead you to identify which kind of drugs your child might be involved. This will help you which drug test kit to buy for your at-home drug test. Different drugs have common symptoms but they also have different mental and behavioral effects to a person.
- Kind of drug test- There are several types of drugs test. However, the most commonly used at home drug test is saliva drug test and urine drug test since it is easier to administer and read the results compared to blood test that needs medical expert to extract and analyze the samples.
- Where to buy the test kits – With the different companies that produce drug test kits, you must buy from established and trusted ones. Other than that, buy drug test kits that are provide full instructions on how to how to conduct the test and read results. Most importantly, buy accurate test kits. Don’t sacrifice quality over expenses. Just imagine the misunderstanding and the confusion it will create if you get false results.
- Be knowledgeable on how to prevent cheating during the test – If your child is really involved, he will do anything to make the results negative and avoid the confrontation. This is why it’s important that you learn the before, during and after lessons that you should know in administering someone to a drug test. This includes removing things that your child might use to fake the sample as well as being there on the actual extraction of the specimens that will be used.
- Learn about false positives- Your drug test might be reliable however there are other reasons that you the results might turn put positive when in reality it’s positive. It is also important to know this one.
To know more about at home drug test and where to purchase accurate drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html .