No teenagers tries an illegal drug for the first time in hopes of being addicted or dependent to it. Drug addiction doesn’t happen in one setting. It progress until it takes over a person’s life. It causes damage to both the mental and physical health. This is the main reason why parents should know how to detect the signs of a drug user before it comes to drug abuse and dependency. Parents should not neglect any behavioral and mental symptoms of drug use. Other than that, if they ever had any suspicion on their child being involved in any illegal drugs, they shouldn’t hesitate to conduct an at-home drug test.
Teenagers have fragile emotions. They have so many questions and many curiosities in their phase in life. In their years of change towards adulthood and discovery of oneself, they are prone to taking actions that will not benefit them. Maybe it’s the wrong peers or the search for adventure that leads them to try drugs. Whatever it may be, parents should always be there to guide their children in times like these. They shouldn’t allow them to have adventures that will only bring them self-harm.
There are many signs of drug use, most of the common signs include bloodshot eyes, smell of smoke on breath or clothes, unusual tiredness, bad grades, loss of interest in activities, frequent hunger, secretive behavior and many others. Other than these, for a drug user to continue his cravings in using this illicit drugs, he needs sufficient money to supply his addiction cravings. One obvious sign is the constant need for money or theft. If ever you see some of these signs in your teenage child, there is just one step you need to do- conduct an at-home drug test.
I know that it might be hard because it might come between the relationship between you and your child. But it’s important and urgent that you know the medical condition of your child. If he isn’t hiding anything like that to you, he shouldn’t hesitate to oblige in an at-home drug test. However, be careful though. A teenager might be confident because he knows how to cheat drug tests. With so many internet sources about cheating drug tests, you should also be knowledgeable about facilitating an at-home drug tests as well as avoiding the possibility of cheating. Lastly, buy the right kind of at-home drug test kits that will surely give you the accurate results.
For more details regarding at-home drug test and available drug test kits, please visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
With regards to workplace drug testing, not all kits are the same. There is an extremely refined level of innovation that goes into the production of drug test kits and, similar to all items, there are ways to reduce the cost, more often with the compromise to the quality. So how might you pick the right drug test kits? Here are hints to ensure you get the results you are searching for.
- Sample or specimen will be used – There are many specimens used in drug testing. Hair, blood, urine, sweat and saliva are the available means in drug detection. For example, if you are going to use urine, buy urine cups or dip test and if you are going to use saliva, go with oral swabs.
- Kind of drugs are testing for- With the distinctive types of illicit drugs, it is critical to know whether what particular drugs you might want to test on because this will decide the test kits you will buy. Kinds of drugs includes stimulants, hallucinogens, opioids and depressants. Other than that, realize that in the event that you will test for just one specific kind of drug, you should purchase single-panel drug testing kits, however in the event that you will test for a many types of drugs, then pick multi-panel drug testing kits.
- The cost-The reason behind why urine drug tests are usually used is that it is more affordable in contrast with blood drug tests. In urine test for instance, employees can perform the sample extraction without anyone else’s help while using blood as a specimen would require an expert to extract blood tests from workers which would mean additional payment.
- Accuracy of the results- This is the most important thing to remember in purchasing a drug testing kit. You should not sacrifice the quality of a drug test kit because it cost a little less. Do not buy cheap yet substandard drug testing kits. You’re drug screening at work will be useless if your drug testing kits can’t display the correct results.
If you are still confused on what kind of drug test kits to conduct, Drug Abuse Control, one of the most reliable drug test kit provider will be able to help you in your dilemma. They have various types of drug test kits that are FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy.
Parents or other relatives who have worries about a loved one or family member using and abusing drugs. They need a solid approach to see if their doubts are true. In those cases, the parents may choose to conduct at home drug test to get the proof they’re searching for. Parents use these at home drug tests for various reasons.
One of the main reasons is to check their suspicion about a child’s drug use. Parents may have doubts on their kid since they might be seeing behavioral and physical signs and symptoms of drug use such as glassy eyes, frequent mood swings, uncontrolled temper, weight issues, as well as frequent theft to fuel their addiction.
Another cause to conduct at home drug test is to uphold forbearance for a child who has been discovered using illegal drugs. To help their child be stay sober and guide them to their journey towards recovery, parents must test their kid if they still use drugs after the rehabilitation and medical treatment. This way, they can help their recovering child overcome drug abuse and addiction.
Lastly, at home drug tests can also be used to keep a kid from taking part in illegal drug use. By being knowledgeable that any moment their parent can conduct a drug test at home will be their warning to never be involved in such harmful and illicit substances that cause negative effects to the human body.
At home drug tests have turned into an efficient and easy way for parents to see if or not their teenage children are involved in drug use or drug abuse. By using at home drug tests, parents trust that their kids will be more reluctant to use these illicit substances, realizing that they will be tested for use.
However, there are many concern about at home drug tests, including the accuracy, possibility of cheating, and the possibility of false positives. With these worries in mind, know that there are steps that can ensure a friend or family member is dealt with decently and the test doesn’t leave a larger number of inquiries than answers.
One way to ensure the correctness of the drug test result is to purchase reliable and accurate test kits like Drug Abuse Control’s at home drug test kits that are CLIA waived, FDA cleared with a 99.9% accuracy rating. Another step would be to follow the instructions carefully and be educated about the ways of drug test cheating in order to prevent it. Lastly, learn about false positives because there are some factors that may cause the result to be true even though in reality, it should be false.
For more information about at home drug tests and drug testing kits, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
If you are a concerned parent who have a suspicion that your child is in need of medical attention because of suspected drug use, the best way to know is conduct a home drug test. Conducting home drug test is easy. However, you must still know a few tips that will help you conduct it successfully in order to get the right test results. The following are some of the basic stuffs that you should know:
- Buy Reliable and Accurate Drug Test Kits- Before buying an at home drug test kit, make sure that you check its reliability. The most important thing to consider is to be sure that you use a test kit for the drugs that are suspected of being used since there is not a universal drug kit to test all kinds of drugs. Other than that, you should also make sure that these kits are reviewed, tested, and approved by the government. For example, home drug test kits from Drug Abuse Control is FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy rating-the kind of drug test kits that you should purchase. Lastly, check if the kit hasn’t expired yet or in any way damaged which could compromise its ability to give accurate results.
- Read the Instructions and Follow it carefully- When conducting a test, make sure that you aren’t confused by what the instructions says and you follow it cautiously because even the slightest of errors can lead to wrong results. It is important that you ensure that you follow even the smallest instruction, because incorrect results may come between you and your child.
- Reduce the Possibility of Cheating- There are many tricks posted online that your child can read which could compromise the accuracy of the results of a drug test. Some will try to add chemicals to the test kit or they may take different vitamins to change the results. Make sure that they do not do these things before and during the home drug test.
- Read the Results Correctly- As mentioned above, following the instructions is important not only during the drug testing, but also after it. Interpreting results in the correct way will clear your doubts.
- Understand that there are also False Positives- This means that a result might falsely indicates the presence of a drug. There are many reasons as to how a test can come out with a positive when there is no drug use. These includes eating poppy seed which shows up as opium, drinking medications, drinking coffee which can appear as amphetamine or being exposed to secondhand drug smoke such as marijuana smoke.
For more details regarding home drug test and the best home drug test kits you can purchase online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
Marijuana drug tests are usually being conducted by parents, employers and probation officers to identify if a person has used the drug. The procedure can detect the usage but not the exact period and how much of the drug was taken. According to some researches, marijuana is also being used for medication but it happens very rarely. Here are the two types of marijuana drug test:
- Body Fluid Testing – Marijuana use can be discovered by the analysis of the urine, saliva or blood specimens which are gathered from an individual. And after the collection, the sample will be sent off to credible medical laboratory. With a saliva test, discovery starts a day after the drug is taken. Blood tests are the most costly but most precise marijuana drug test.
- Hair Follicle Testing – Testing by a hair follicle can detect marijuana practice back as far as 90 days. For the reason that a person’s hair develops. The marijuana used is covered in the hair shaft.
Aside from marijuana, some other types of drugs can also be discovered during the marijuana drug test. For instance, antibiotics and pain pills can cause a marijuana drugs test to be positive. It is the best option to let the administrators or the person who will conduct the test to be aware on the prescription drug that you are taking. The medicine need to be legitimately prescribed and not being abused by the person.
When a drug test is conducted and an individual has positive results for the prohibited drugs, there is no means to identify when the drug was taken. The only detection the test can make is if a particular drug or drug metabolite is present at the time the test was performed. There are very wide-ranging approximations and estimations as to how long a drug may have been in a person’s system since it cannot be discover by the test. Regardless of the process used, it can comprise a time variable. In addition to the time variable, the tests will not specify how much of the drug a person has taken. Marijuana drug tests can distinguish marijuana in a person’s system during certain time periods. The amount of marijuana a person uses is a big aspect in how long drug tests can discover if a person has used marijuana.