With regards to workplace drug testing, not all kits are the same. There is an extremely refined level of innovation that goes into the production of drug test kits and, similar to all items, there are ways to reduce the cost, more often with the compromise to the quality. So how might you pick the right drug test kits? Here are hints to ensure you get the results you are searching for.
- Sample or specimen will be used – There are many specimens used in drug testing. Hair, blood, urine, sweat and saliva are the available means in drug detection. For example, if you are going to use urine, buy urine cups or dip test and if you are going to use saliva, go with oral swabs.
- Kind of drugs are testing for- With the distinctive types of illicit drugs, it is critical to know whether what particular drugs you might want to test on because this will decide the test kits you will buy. Kinds of drugs includes stimulants, hallucinogens, opioids and depressants. Other than that, realize that in the event that you will test for just one specific kind of drug, you should purchase single-panel drug testing kits, however in the event that you will test for a many types of drugs, then pick multi-panel drug testing kits.
- The cost-The reason behind why urine drug tests are usually used is that it is more affordable in contrast with blood drug tests. In urine test for instance, employees can perform the sample extraction without anyone else’s help while using blood as a specimen would require an expert to extract blood tests from workers which would mean additional payment.
- Accuracy of the results- This is the most important thing to remember in purchasing a drug testing kit. You should not sacrifice the quality of a drug test kit because it cost a little less. Do not buy cheap yet substandard drug testing kits. You’re drug screening at work will be useless if your drug testing kits can’t display the correct results.
If you are still confused on what kind of drug test kits to conduct, Drug Abuse Control, one of the most reliable drug test kit provider will be able to help you in your dilemma. They have various types of drug test kits that are FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy.
There are a wide range of types of drug testing that a company may conduct for a job applicant or employee. These are breath liquor tests, blood tests for drug use and liquor, urine drug tests, and even hair drug tests. Another type of test is the saliva drug test.
A saliva drug test, otherwise called a mouth swab or oral fluid test, gathers saliva from inside the job candidate or worker’s mouth. The saliva is used as a specimen which is tested for the presence of drugs; regularly, these tests can recognize drugs used in previous couple of days. Saliva can be tested for liquor, cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, and methamphetamines.
Saliva drug tests are common for some business organizations, this is because it is more affordable than other drug tests. It is also simple to facilitate. Saliva is anything but difficult to gather and test, so this is the simplest and the least invasive kind of drug testing. Frequently, the tests should be done on site, which makes them easy to conduct and effective.
There are a couple of basic reasons why businesses conduct saliva drug tests. Sometimes, these are part of the pre-employment tests. This drug test will be a piece of the bigger work screening process, which may include different other record verifications.
A few companies conduct random drug tests, in which they randomly select representatives from a pool of workers to take the test. Normally, the employees should not have any knowledge or notice of the drug tests. Nonetheless, the business organization must tell the employees in their handbook, that random drug tests can be conducted anytime as a part of the company’s policy. A few states have laws regarding how far ahead of time representatives should be informed about the drug tests.
Some organizations conduct for-cause drug tests. For this situation, if a business thinks a worker might be affected by drugs because of often absenteeism, frequent lateness, poor performance, and other behavioral signs of drug use, the organization can require the representative to present an oral drug test.
Lastly, employers conduct these tests after an accident on the workplace. This may comprise a car accident, or accidents which includes use of machineries. These drug tests enable the business to know whose responsibility is the incident.
For further information regarding saliva drug test as well as saliva drug testing kits you can purchase online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/retailers-1/saliva-tests
If you are a concerned parent who have a suspicion that your child is in need of medical attention because of suspected drug use, the best way to know is conduct a home drug test. Conducting home drug test is easy. However, you must still know a few tips that will help you conduct it successfully in order to get the right test results. The following are some of the basic stuffs that you should know:
- Buy Reliable and Accurate Drug Test Kits- Before buying an at home drug test kit, make sure that you check its reliability. The most important thing to consider is to be sure that you use a test kit for the drugs that are suspected of being used since there is not a universal drug kit to test all kinds of drugs. Other than that, you should also make sure that these kits are reviewed, tested, and approved by the government. For example, home drug test kits from Drug Abuse Control is FDA cleared, CLIA waived with 99.9% accuracy rating-the kind of drug test kits that you should purchase. Lastly, check if the kit hasn’t expired yet or in any way damaged which could compromise its ability to give accurate results.
- Read the Instructions and Follow it carefully- When conducting a test, make sure that you aren’t confused by what the instructions says and you follow it cautiously because even the slightest of errors can lead to wrong results. It is important that you ensure that you follow even the smallest instruction, because incorrect results may come between you and your child.
- Reduce the Possibility of Cheating- There are many tricks posted online that your child can read which could compromise the accuracy of the results of a drug test. Some will try to add chemicals to the test kit or they may take different vitamins to change the results. Make sure that they do not do these things before and during the home drug test.
- Read the Results Correctly- As mentioned above, following the instructions is important not only during the drug testing, but also after it. Interpreting results in the correct way will clear your doubts.
- Understand that there are also False Positives- This means that a result might falsely indicates the presence of a drug. There are many reasons as to how a test can come out with a positive when there is no drug use. These includes eating poppy seed which shows up as opium, drinking medications, drinking coffee which can appear as amphetamine or being exposed to secondhand drug smoke such as marijuana smoke.
For more details regarding home drug test and the best home drug test kits you can purchase online, don’t forget to visit http://drugabusecontrol.com/all-in-one-teenager-drug-test-kit-for-parents.html
Urine test is a kind of drug test that uses urine as a specimen to detect substances within the urine that are found in drugs, therefore letting us know if there is a presence of illegal drugs in a person’s body. It is the most popular type of drug test because it is easy to perform and it is very convenient for the users. Aside from a urine test, there are also other types of drug tests like blood test or saliva test, all having the same purpose of detecting if there are illicit substances within the body.
Urine tests have been proven to be the easiest method in detecting if a person is using illegal drugs or not, because of its ease of use. Here are some of the reasons as to why:
- Less invasive – it is definitely less invasive due to the fact that people urinate behind closed doors. The privacy adds a lot of factor, and people are more comfortable conducting drug tests in their own private rooms than in public labs. The privacy also allows them to relax while conducting a drug test, therefore reducing pressure upon the user.
- Cheap – some drug tests cost more than others because of their intricacy and how they are to be used, while some are cheap because they are simple to use and are not too complicated. A urine test falls on the latter category because of its simplicity, therefore making it cheaper than other drug tests.
- Easy to conduct – since a urine test is less complicated than other drug tests, it is much easier to use and to conduct. That’s why it is a popular type of drug test because people might have a hard time understanding the instructions of other types of drug tests, which could lead to inaccurate results.
- Results in just a few minutes – because of its simplicity, its results appear fast too, since it does not require a lot of processing. Some types of drug tests require complicated analysis to produce results. The more complicated things are, the slower it becomes to process it, therefore consuming time. A Urine test on the other hand produces results in a short span of time.
In order to be sure that the results of the urine test is accurate, the urine test kits must be reliable and accurate. As a user, we cannot afford to have inaccurate results, because drugs are a huge problem in our society. Drug Abuse Control, with its variety of drug test kits, offers reliable products and are proven and tested by their customers. To ensure accuracy and reliability, choose Drug Abuse Control.
Drug abuse is one of the biggest problems in the world today. It seems that a huge percentage of the total population is struggling from a form of addiction. But the worst of its kind is the use of hazardous substances. Now, not all of these substances are really bad to the health of people. In fact, most of these drugs are basically used to improve someone’s health and more. The problem is when people use them uncontrollably. In most cases, these substances are addictive in nature thereby causing brain illness to its users. And when the brain is having trouble, so does the thinking and the overall functions of the body and thus, the person.
This is why people who are addicted to substances should seek medical help, including psychologists. These experts will help rehabilitate these people back to their original thinking and routine. And before and to start, an elaborated drug test should be performed. This will confirm how much substance is present in the body and for how long should the treatment be carried out. The most basic and popular of all is the urinalysis. This is a test that is being done on the urine of a person through excreting this into new and clean Urine Drug Testing Cups.
Urine Drug Testing Cups come in different designs, styles and manufacturing materials. The most common kind made from plastic and designed as mini bottles that can be sealed after urine collection. This seal will ensure the original configuration of all the things that are present in the urine and thus the body of a person undergoing drug urine test. The test on the collected urine should be done as soon as possible or else, the urine sample is no longer good for testing from drugs.
Another thing that can render a drug test questionable is the use of old Urine Drug Testing Cups. If old ones or recycled ones are used, the person being tested may not be able to get an accurate test result. This is so as no one knows what remnants of the previous drug test is still on the cup’s walls. Also, people undergoing drug tests are paying for the right services and materials or supplies. It is just fitting if these people will be able to receive the right testing procedure which will determine the accuracy of the results of the drug test.
For inquiries about urine drug testing cups, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 366-5029